[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Character - Miul

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I have never seen so many people this hyped for a new character since Karok LUL even KR is hyped for her.

Honestly if they put as much effort into some of the other characters the hype would be just as big, hah. Ari, Blute, and this get so much attention because you can see how dynamic the play will be, that a skill floor actually exists, that the visuals will be great. Sylas/Hagie was pretty hyped as well until people saw how one-dimensional his actual play was overall. It's sad, because you can see in the move set that he could have offered a lot of variety, and his base design as a k-pop kiddo is kind of fun.

Let's not even talk about Teide and how that turned out, or the way that they killed the hype of Delia by releasing her in a way that meant there was almost nothing fluid about her game play, either. The misses are the worst because they could have been great if the same kind of time and energy had been put into them.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    I have never seen so many people this hyped for a new character since Karok LUL even KR is hyped for her.

Honestly if they put as much effort into some of the other characters the hype would be just as big, hah. Ari, Blute, and this get so much attention because you can see how dynamic the play will be, that a skill floor actually exists, that the visuals will be great. Sylas/Hagie was pretty hyped as well until people saw how one-dimensional his actual play was overall. It's sad, because you can see in the move set that he could have offered a lot of variety, and his base design as a k-pop kiddo is kind of fun.

Let's not even talk about Teide and how that turned out, or the way that they killed the hype of Delia by releasing her in a way that meant there was almost nothing fluid about her game play, either. The misses are the worst because they could have been great if the same kind of time and energy had been put into them.

Lol I agree. Granted the trailer looks amazing. I'm hoping the actual gameplay will deliver that same feel. Oh well we will find out next week if anything. I've got some high hopes (when I shouldn't lol...) for this character.
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    FINALLY

sb2vyHq.jpg
    BabyDaniAmenari
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,200

I haven't been this excited for a character since Vella. She's been my main ever since reveal.

For me, there's something about Miul that's really appealing from both design and class style. I've been wanting her ever since I saw the old concepts many years ago.
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    edited December 1, 2018
    Didn't see it posted yet, so here goes. On the Korea website, there were a lot of images posted about Miul. Some of her guns and armor sets.

I don't know the Korean language to translate, but some key things stood out to me like the gun designs. I love the shark gun.

EDIT: Actually just noticed the original post was updated with the images. :P
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600

I haven't been this excited for a character since Vella. She's been my main ever since reveal.

For me, there's something about Miul that's really appealing from both design and class style. I've been wanting her ever since I saw the old concepts many years ago.

"there's something"?

that something is devil may cry dual guns + valve portal 2 technology.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590

"there's something"?

that something is devil may cry dual guns + valve portal 2 technology.

If they don't take the concept of some small trickster style gameplay from DMC I'll be shocked. The opportunity is legit right there. You can't pass up this perfect opportunity xD
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    I wonder what the toy weapon will be...a Nerf gun or a Supersoaker?
    ...Both?
  • ISeeFireISeeFire
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    Maybe this panda gun, maybe..

tx_slide_08.jpg
    Anduri
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    We're almost done with the april fools Shenanigans :)

15p27ut.png
    Cutose
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited December 4, 2018
    Sanuien wrote: »
    We're almost done with the april fools Shenanigans :)

15p27ut.png

I think Kiva became Grimden, and Cradie might become Miul's second weap.

I don't consider the Sylas/Hagie we got to really be the one in the concept. The one we got feels more like an assassin than a mage.

Hopefully his second weap will be very mage-y. I imagine something like Kuja from FF Dissidia.
  • TheNeverMoreTheNeverMore
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Skills:
    Cromm Einlacher :
    Amenari
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Lugh Ein Lacher
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    If only Miul came sooner, she looks so fun.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited December 10, 2018
    She looks to be pretty balanced, but not really OP like Miri. I hope she gets some more interesting actives though to spice up her gameplay, or the mechanics of her teleportation get a combo like system to make it more interesting.

And I hope she is INT based, this game needs more INT
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    X1Guts1X wrote: »

Since she uses Mana like Arisha does, she's very likely an INT character.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    She looks to be pretty balanced, but not really OP like Miri. I hope she gets some more interesting actives though to spice up her gameplay, or the mechanics of her teleportation get a combo like system to make it more interesting.

INT , STR.... just a gimmick number in the end. You could replace those 2 variables with just another word, like PWR and it could universally apply to their physical and/or magic attack level.

The real intelligence is the player controlling the character.
  • SqvirelSqvirel
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    I vote for her second weapon to be Arcana's Machinegun Gauntlets.

update_body_180419_0.jpg
  • TheNeverMoreTheNeverMore
    Vindictus Rep: 310

INT , STR.... just a gimmick number in the end. You could replace those 2 variables with just another word, like PWR and it could universally apply to their physical and/or magic attack level.

The real intelligence is the player controlling the character.

INT based = cheaper to equip.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited December 12, 2018
    INT based = cheaper to equip.

That really isn't true anymore. Everyone uses the same mats and scrolls now to construct everything.