[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Racist GM/Moderators

christoph3rchristoph3r
Vindictus Rep: 290
edited December 5, 2018 in General Discussion
We detected a racist act by the moderators ..
from the official website they announced
that can play vindictus, countries of latin america including argentina,bolivia,chile,colombia,costa rica, Cuba,dominican republic, ecuador, el salvador, guatemala, honduras, nicaragua, panama, paraguay, Peru,Uruguay y venezuela..
which the Latin people entered the game and then blocked them.. that's a very bad racist act.
and they did not give any response of what they did.

47139200_10216057345680302_5600579586673868800_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fanf1-1.fna&oh=6d8e0b7ffeaf4da94106ea609f48f88a&oe=5C6B196E
EonkaEvarosFockyingSxkilLSAXJonathanRakD3aThGenes1s187aylbdr

Comments

• KittenLover89KittenLover89
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    Weird flex but ok
    Cloakshire
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited December 5, 2018
    I like how the three new "BasicA" accounts that liked your post were all made today. I'm terribly sorry for your snowflake syndrome. I wish you godspeed in getting the help you need.
    KittenLover89SilventIcygoddessGear
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    It's because of connectivity issues from your reason, friend. SA is apparently a nightmare, hence even many larger gaming companies not placing dedicated servers there and also blocking the region. If you want to be able to play get some of that gov't cheese invested in better digital infrastructure and incentivize companies to support gaming. I understand that it sucks, but there are hurdles to doing business there, and that's before we even get into things like maintaining licenses.
    2edgy4u
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    You do realize ONLINE video games runs off of servers right? and SERVERS are physical boxes. and physical boxes need INTERNET/NETWORK Connectivity. and NETWORK needs proper BANDWIDTH. They would have to have local servers on each region or country for you to have a smooth gaming experience....

Please do not reproduce.
    Gear
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    b8 OP :3c <3
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    I like how the three new "BasicA" accounts that liked your post were all made today. I'm terribly sorry for your snowflake syndrome. I wish you godspeed in getting the help you need.

This is because he asked in hi community to help up-vote his post so he could be heard, also i have no idea how he is a snowflake for wanting to play vindictus when they said he could.
    It's because of connectivity issues from your reason, friend. SA is apparently a nightmare, hence even many larger gaming companies not placing dedicated servers there and also blocking the region. If you want to be able to play get some of that gov't cheese invested in better digital infrastructure and incentivize companies to support gaming. I understand that it sucks, but there are hurdles to doing business there, and that's before we even get into things like maintaining licenses.

why would they even need to place a dedicated server on SA they only need to lift the ip restriction not to open another server, most of these guys already play using proxy programs and their connection is better than most.
    JamesGross wrote: »
    You do realize ONLINE video games runs off of servers right? and SERVERS are physical boxes. and physical boxes need INTERNET/NETWORK Connectivity. and NETWORK needs proper BANDWIDTH. They would have to have local servers on each region or country for you to have a smooth gaming experience....

Please do not reproduce.

Well first of all they are not asking to open a new server just lift ip restriction as they did on the pic, on the second note, most pf these guys have better internet that the average.

Also that last comment was very over the top and unnecessary.
    Nhubechristoph3rD3aThGenes1sTwln2edgy4uaylbdr
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited December 5, 2018
    SAX wrote: »

This is because he asked in hi community to help up-vote his post so he could be heard, also i have no idea how he is a snowflake for wanting to play vindictus when they said he could.

I'll just stick to replying to the part directed at me. Three things:

Firstly, up voting posts with "like," or "insightful," wouldn't make him any more well heard than if he received none. All that does is reflect what other users may think about the post as well as boost his forum reputation score. If anything, it's his absurd thread title that makes him heard which brings me to my next point.

The reason I referred to him as a snowflake is because he immediately jumped out and played the victim in the form of the race card. He has no concrete evidence that it has anything to do with race but he seems to think it does. Without getting too political, snowflakes often partake what is called "race baiting," which is exactly what he did, hence my comment about him having Snowflake Syndrome. When he learns to make a civil post instead of a duplicate of his post HERE, I'll reconsider my opinion of him.

Lastly, heaven forbid that he'd think to use the support system to file a ticket or at the very least use the appropriate forum section.
  • christoph3rchristoph3r
    Vindictus Rep: 290
    SAX wrote: »

I'll just stick to replying to the part directed at me. Three things:

Firstly, up voting posts with "like," or "insightful," wouldn't make him any more well heard than if he received none. All that does is reflect what other users may think about the post as well as boost his forum reputation score. If anything, it's his absurd thread title that makes him heard which brings me to my next point.

The reason I referred to him as a snowflake is because he immediately jumped out and played the victim in the form of the race card. He has no concrete evidence that it has anything to do with race but he seems to think it does. Without getting too political, snowflakes often partake what is called "race baiting," which is exactly what he did, hence my comment about him having Snowflake Syndrome. When he learns to make a civil post instead of a duplicate of his post HERE, I'll reconsider my opinion of him.

Lastly, heaven forbid that he'd think to use the support system to file a ticket or at the very least use the appropriate forum section.

partner, has been 100 + ticket, which says that they will solve it and nothing happens ... if I put a title of such magnitude is to get attention and if someone here helps you with your job of giving answers .. They mention the connections. I have 400 megabytes of Internet, but the problem is that the people that have to use the programs to enter are those that have already published the IP restriction in the mentioned countries and are again blocked in a shameless way. Now I only see that. Are you interested in commenting on what I am looking for or increasing in level in this forum? Encerio amigo, what less interests me in life is to level up in a forum as mediocre as this ... I look for solutions for a large community that is waiting ... I play from the day they open the beta, many years. It came to form the complete guild with an average of 150 players online from the strongest server and 2 years ago we left it because people started to pursue the restrictions. Half of the player had to find methods to play and lost time ... Now they will not tell me that their servers are collapsed. If the reality is that the number of players on this server is decreasing, as if to continue. Blocking people who still want to play.
    D3aThGenes1s2edgy4u
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    omg people use your brain.

if you want to play any game from any region just use a proxy. i know many nice people from all over the planet playing this game and others from nexon's past and they just used a proxy. cost them 2 beers a month around $6 a MONTH to being able to play the game lag free. jeeze stop moaning about this. nexon banned those countries a long time ago due to laggy connections i think.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    edited December 10, 2018
    i play from NA and everyone gets 1 bar if i host :<

also i'm in favor of lifting ip restrictions and dont understand the resistance to expanding playerbase/support for making people jump through hoops just to play
    christoph3r
  • aylbdraylbdr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    I play with quite a few SA players (and others from all over the world too), and yea many do have poor connections, but they most often play with each other and it has never affected my connection regardless unless they host.
    So why are you guys crying so much about this? Let them play, it doesn't Hurt you That badly if they play the same game you play, does it? Seriously, stop being so selfish people.
    christoph3r
  • D3aThGenes1sD3aThGenes1s
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    honestly that sounds somewhat racist in a degree mayybbe. . . just in the part that they always reply without futher answers or any simple normal excuse, saying "Currently, we are still looking into this matter" since when . . . how many years answering the same without a proper respond or even just a normal excuse " like no we cant or something at least? xD , i hope it was an error and gets fix, cuz i was really surprised and very enthusiastic about coming back full time to the game , when the new came into my notifications about Vindictus/Nexon finally taking into consideration the latin community players disabling the ip restriction after how many? probably 6-7 years since i started playing , i've seen so but sooo many Latin players "hundred of hundreds" who have wanted to play this beautiful and incredible mmorpg game since the very beginning and in the present now, but at the same time getting banned cuz of the ip restriction or some other problems like always having the burden of taking time to find a vpn to be able to access to the game to Enjoy it or other type of things with the ip restrc , it's really tragic and sad to me to see this, i hope it was just a simple mistake and they finally open the access for us the latin community ^^ .
    honestly that sounds somewhat racist in a degree mayybbe. . . just in the part that they always reply without futher answers or any simple normal excuse, saying "Currently, we are still looking into this matter" since when . . . how many years answering the same without a proper respond or even just a normal excuse " like no we cant or something at least? xD , i hope it was an error and gets fix, cuz i was really surprised and very enthusiastic about coming back full time to the game , when the new came into my notifications about Vindictus/Nexon finally taking into consideration the latin community players disabling the ip restriction after how many? probably 6-7 years since i started playing , i've seen so but sooo many Latin players "hundred of hundreds" who have wanted to play this beautiful and incredible mmorpg game since the very beginning and in the present now, but at the same time getting banned cuz of the ip restriction or some other problems, like always having the burden of taking time to find a vpn to be able to access to the game to Enjoy it or other type of things with the ip restrc , it's really tragic and sad to me to see this, i hope it was just a simple mistake and they finally open the access for us the latin community ^^ .
    honestly that sounds somewhat racist in a degree maybbe. . . , i hope it was an error and gets fix, cuz i was really surprised and very enthusiastic about coming back full time to the game , when the new came into my notifications about Vindictus/Nexon finally taking into consideration the latin community players disabling the ip restriction after how many? probably 6-7 years since i started playing , i've seen so but sooo many Latin players "hundred of hundreds" who have wanted to play this beautiful and incredible mmorpg game since the very beginning and in the present now, but at the same time getting banned cuz of the ip restriction or some other problems like always having the burden of taking time to find a vpn to be able to access to the game to Enjoy it or the connection , it's really tragic and sad to me to see this, i hope it was just a simple mistake and they finally open the access for us the latin community ^^ .
    honestly that sounds somewhat racist in a degree mayybbe. . . just in the part that they always reply without futher answers or any simple normal excuse, saying "Currently, we are still looking into this matter" since when . . . how many years answering the same without a proper respond or even just a normal excuse " like no we cant or something at least? xD , i hope it was an error and gets fix, cuz i was really surprised and very enthusiastic about coming back full time to the game , when the new came into my notifications about Vindictus/Nexon finally taking into consideration the latin community players disabling the ip restriction after how many? probably 6-7 years since i started playing , i've seen so but sooo many Latin players "hundred of hundreds" who have wanted to play this beautiful and incredible mmorpg game since the very beginning and in the present now, but at the same time getting banned cuz of the ip restriction or some other problems, like always having the burden of taking time to find a vpn to be able to access to the game to Enjoy it or other type of things with the ip restrc , it's really tragic and sad to me to see this, i hope it was just a simple mistake and they finally open the access for us the latin community ^^ .
    honestly that sounds somewhat racist in a degree mayybbe. . . just in the part that they always reply without futher answers or any simple normal excuse, saying "Currently, we are still looking into this matter" since when . . . how many years answering the same without a proper respond or even just a normal excuse " like no we cant or something at least? xD , i hope it was an error and gets fix, cuz i was really surprised and very enthusiastic about coming back full time to the game , when the new came into my notifications about Vindictus/Nexon finally taking into consideration the latin community players disabling the ip restriction after how many? probably 6-7 years since i started playing , i've seen so but sooo many Latin players "hundred of hundreds" who have wanted to play this beautiful and incredible mmorpg game since the very beginning and in the present now, but at the same time getting banned cuz of the ip restriction or some other problems like always having the burden of taking time to find a vpn to be able to access to the game to Enjoy it or other type of things with the ip restrc , it's really tragic and sad to me to see this, i hope it was just a simple mistake and they finally open the access for us the latin community ^^ .
    honestly that sounds somewhat racist in a degree mayybbe. . . just in the part that they always reply the same thing without futher answers or any simple normal excuse, saying "Currently, we are still looking into this matter" since when . . . how many years answering the same without a proper respond or even just a normal excuse " like no we cant or something at least? xD , i hope it was an error and gets fix, cuz i was really surprised and very enthusiastic about coming back full time to the game , when the new came into my notifications about Vindictus/Nexon finally taking into consideration the latin community players disabling the ip restriction after how many? probably 6-7 years since i started playing , i've seen so but sooo many Latin players "hundred of hundreds" who have wanted to play this beautiful and incredible mmorpg game since the very beginning and in the present now, but at the same time getting banned cuz of the ip restriction or some other problems like always having the burden of taking time to find a vpn to be able to access to the game to Enjoy it or other type of things with the ip restrc , it's really tragic and sad to me to see this, i hope it was just a simple mistake and they finally open the access for us the latin community ^^ .
  • I am Colombian and I am in agreement with this, my intention is to be able to connect to the game and make use of the services of nexon