[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Racist GM/Moderators

Comments

• D3aThGenes1sD3aThGenes1s
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    honestly that sounds somewhat racist in a degree yea . . . , i hope it was an error and gets fix, cuz i was really surprised and very enthusiastic about coming back full time to the game , when the new came into my notifications about Vindictus/Nexon finally taking into consideration the latin community players disabling the ip restriction after how many? probably 6-7 years since i started playing , i've seen so but sooo many Latin players "hundred of hundreds" who have wanted to play this beautiful and incredible mmorpg game since the very beginning and in the present now, but at the same time getting banned cuz of the ip restriction or some other problems like always having the burden of taking time to find a vpn to be able to access to the game to Enjoy it or the connection , it's really tragic and sad to me to see this, i hope it was just a simple mistake and they finally open the access for us the latin community ^^ .
  • D3aThGenes1sD3aThGenes1s
    honestly that sounds somewhat racist in a degree yea . . . , i hope it was an error and gets fix, cuz i was really surprised and very enthusiastic about coming back full time to the game , when the new came into my notifications about Vindictus/Nexon finally taking into consideration the latin community players disabling the ip restriction after how many? probably 6-7 years since i started playing , i've seen so but sooo many Latin players "hundred of hundreds" who have wanted to play this beautiful and incredible mmorpg game since the very beginning and in the present now, but at the same time getting banned cuz of the ip restriction or some other problems like always having the burden of taking time to find a vpn to be able to access to the game to Enjoy it or the connection , it's really tragic and sad to me to see this, i hope it was just a simple mistake and they finally open the access for us the latin community ^^ .
  • EonkaEonka
    there are a lot of latinoamericanos that enjoy your game and looks bad that you does an announcement that the ip block is over and this doesn't last long
  • JonathanRakJonathanRak
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    I am waiting for realistic answers
  • NhubeNhube
    SAX wrote: »
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    I like how the three new "BasicA" accounts that liked your post were all made today. I'm terribly sorry for your snowflake syndrome. I wish you godspeed in getting the help you need.

This is because he asked in hi community to help up-vote his post so he could be heard, also i have no idea how he is a snowflake for wanting to play vindictus when they said he could.
    It's because of connectivity issues from your reason, friend. SA is apparently a nightmare, hence even many larger gaming companies not placing dedicated servers there and also blocking the region. If you want to be able to play get some of that gov't cheese invested in better digital infrastructure and incentivize companies to support gaming. I understand that it sucks, but there are hurdles to doing business there, and that's before we even get into things like maintaining licenses.

why would they even need to place a dedicated server on SA they only need to lift the ip restriction not to open another server, most of these guys already play using proxy programs and their connection is better than most.
    JamesGross wrote: »
    You do realize ONLINE video games runs off of servers right? and SERVERS are physical boxes. and physical boxes need INTERNET/NETWORK Connectivity. and NETWORK needs proper BANDWIDTH. They would have to have local servers on each region or country for you to have a smooth gaming experience....

Please do not reproduce.

Well first of all they are not asking to open a new server just lift ip restriction as they did on the pic, on the second note, most pf these guys have better internet that the average.

Also that last comment was very over the top and unnecessary.

I just log in to give you a nice like mah friend.

Is right he is playing like a victim but we need to see in other feets, this game is good but is dying, when Nexon remove his ip restriction, JUST THAT the game just give him more life, I think this game need those players if they want money they need to lift that ip restriction.
    JamesGross wrote: »
    You do realize ONLINE video games runs off of servers right? and SERVERS are physical boxes. and physical boxes need INTERNET/NETWORK Connectivity. and NETWORK needs proper BANDWIDTH. They would have to have local servers on each region or country for you to have a smooth gaming experience....

Please do not reproduce.

Nothing to see here...
    Dude It has nothing to do with the problem, if u want to play Lost ark you need VPN and maybe u have a better ping than Korea.