[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Anyone not get the +12 set?

RizzleRizzle
Vindictus Rep: 1,860
edited November 17, 2018 in General Discussion
I'm a Returning Merc, got the clover on all 7 of my level 95 characters, but my Redeployment Packages only contained the old +10 sets we used to get. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• RizzleRizzle
    NOTE: I also didnt get the correct accessories
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    I think you might only get the set if you are a returning warrior AND you are under level 90. If all your characters are aleady lvl 95 then that might be the reason,.
  • RizzleRizzle
    ^The event page states that it is for levels 90-100. I know others in my guild who are 95 and got theirs.
  • RizzleRizzle
    I submitted a ticket with pictures of Redeployment equipment, and there are a few I haven't opened yet. So i sent screenshots showing the dated redeployment package and the "items received" window that pops up when you open it, showing all the +10 purple gear. They asked me to be patient as they determine how to handle and proceed with the matter.

FYI -irl, im getting real tired of half/late/broken promises from the companies i deal with and from just people in general. All the "checks in the mail"s, "we'll fix it next time"s, "we can send a technician to inspect"s.....im slowly just starting to get used to the idea that nobody's ever gonna do what they say they're gonna do.
  • AppalloAppallo
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Rizzle wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket with pictures of Redeployment equipment, and there are a few I haven't opened yet. So i sent screenshots showing the dated redeployment package and the "items received" window that pops up when you open it, showing all the +10 purple gear. They asked me to be patient as they determine how to handle and proceed with the matter.

FYI -irl, im getting real tired of half/late/broken promises from the companies i deal with and from just people in general. All the "checks in the mail"s, "we'll fix it next time"s, "we can send a technician to inspect"s.....im slowly just starting to get used to the idea that nobody's ever gonna do what they say they're gonna do.

You have to be below 90 and receive the character enhancement in the character growth section of the event page. It doesnt come out of the redeployment packages. That's why you haven't recieved the 90 +12 set and accessories.

Is it right? No. Do they really specify in the event page? No. I had an issue with the event and I made a ticket and they had no idea how to help me or what to do.
  • RizzleRizzle
    edited November 18, 2018
  • RizzleRizzle
    edited November 18, 2018
    Event Page: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/38147/returning-mercenaries-event
    Please read the event page ^
    Appallo wrote: »
    You have to be below 90 and receive the character enhancement in the character growth section of the event page. It doesnt come out of the redeployment packages. That's why you haven't recieved the 90 +12 set and accessories.

Is it right? No. Do they really specify in the event page? No. I had an issue with the event and I made a ticket and they had no idea how to help me or what to do.

It doesn't state anything about being under 90 in the event page to get the +12 set. What it does state is that returning players 90-100 get the +12 set and accessories. What else it states is that if you are under 90 you would get the grade 9 gear set. And everyone I know that is a returning player 90 or over got it on every character that was 90 or over. I have one person in my guild who just opened theirs yesterday and it was the +12 set. But all of mine - literally all have been the old +10 purple set. And my main never even got that. My main got nothing.

Im trying my best to stay cool about this, but the longer it drags on, the more it just feels like the same old vindictus that did nothing but let me down in the past.
  • NoSleepNoSleep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,195
    I missed out on the +12 gifts but I have heard of ppl receiving it on their high lvl mains so you're not alone. Yet another factor of RNG that screwed me over.
  • DaitangoNecromorphDaitangoNecromorph
    Vindictus Rep: 970
    edited November 18, 2018
    I'm pretty sure everyone in the community is tired of their baseless statements. The "We're on it/We're looking into it" goes on for far too long with out any resolve. Don't expect anything, regardless if they go through with your ticket.
  • AxxonAxxon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    I was a returning mercernary and I got the right package on both My Evie (Lvl 95, MAIN) and my Arisha (lvl 91) and the new lvl 90 Level-up gift gives the same gear, AP reset and 1000 AP btw.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    You know what the best part is? If they'd just handled it like all the other regions and given the package out to everyone this would be a nonissue and glitches, problems, and rightly upset players wouldn't be piling the complaints on. There's a saying that quality is free, it's only when you try to cut corners and rip your customers off that you end up hurting your bottom line. Guess Nexon will continue to find that out the hard way.

On a side note, they just might not care. They've move a lot of their resources to Maple Story 2 and their ridiculous number of current and upcoming mobile titles. Vindi might just be the cow that they're milking as best they can until they put it out to pasture. Whatever the case, nothing explains NA changing the packages that all the other regions got, but I'm sure whoever was in charge of that will have fun explaining to the board why Vindi has continued to tank in our region.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Axxon wrote: »
    I was a returning mercernary and I got the right package on both My Evie (Lvl 95, MAIN) and my Arisha (lvl 91) and the new lvl 90 Level-up gift gives the same gear, AP reset and 1000 AP btw.
    Would I get it if I leave for another 30 days, and then come back? I mean its not like I can un-level my chars 11 levels(cuz they're all at 100 now)

But honestly - that package is one of the things that drew me back to the game. It was like they were finally appreciating players. But to not get it even when you meet the requirements? Really?

@Prototypemind Thats one of the things thats made me leave before - just knowing how much other regions get compared to us.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    No, after submitting tickets the GMs have told me and some other people on the forums that you 30 day inactivity must be before the event start date. I myself am just gonna stay logged off since they're not the best at communicating things and they may be wrong. Either way I'm taking a loss here for both the +12 gear and attendance rewards so idgaf at this point.
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    Wait, are you saying if I start to not logged in starting after the event start, it won't work?
  • DaitangoNecromorphDaitangoNecromorph
    Vindictus Rep: 970
    KMonk wrote: »
    Wait, are you saying if I start to not logged in starting after the event start, it won't work?

Yep. That is correct. I'd apologize, but the majority of us are in the same boat as you.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    edited November 19, 2018
    KMonk wrote: »

I wouldn't be so sure of this. They can't even properly describe the events in proper English, never mind trying to describe anything that requires comprehension beyond a 5th grade level of English. I'd say it's 50-50 you will get the gear if you log off 30 days and come back. Also, nobody that has been logged off for 30+ days but not a full 30 prior to event commencement has tried logging back in yet to CONFIRM you will NOT get the gear. Right now it's just on the word of some GM's that are incompetent at their jobs.

Do what I did - I remained logged in with my main account and took the hit on 4 alts and have remained logged off with my Alt account that has 6 alts. I really don't have time to play more than 1 account right now anyway so I'm not really missing out. If you only have 1 account, it might be best to log back in if you want to play. If you have another game you're into atm, I would remain logged off and hope.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Staying logged off myself, but prepare to be disappointed.
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    edited November 20, 2018
    Jinyie wrote: »
    No, after submitting tickets the GMs have told me and some other people on the forums that you 30 day inactivity must be before the event start date. I myself am just gonna stay logged off since they're not the best at communicating things and they may be wrong. Either way I'm taking a loss here for both the +12 gear and attendance rewards so idgaf at this point.

I was told by a GM that if I stay offline for 30 days from now I'll be able to get returner event stuff, except the event ends before I reach the 30 days. Tho just to let you all know, 30 days on friendlist doesn't seem accurate. I couldn't get returner effect and sets when I logged in on alt acc when friendlist showed 30 days. So maybe wait for 31st to be sure.
    saladhunter
  • RizzleRizzle
    Jinyie wrote: »

Confirmed. Just got the email last night. But my alt accts got it, so...if they felt good for not giving me what I felt was due, jokes on them...multiple accts means all the free stuff x number of accts!! +tongue
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Yes, seems logging off for 31 or more days works. Glad I chose to stick with it for my alt accounts.