[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Anyone not get the +12 set?

Comments

• RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    UPDATE: They de-activated my returning mercenary status. I didnt notice because holidays are extremely busy for me, so i was just afk for boxes the other night. But today I realize my clover is gone, and im not getting any tickets for completing raids. I never demanded anything. All I did was diligently pursue an answer from them on my ticket. And they de-activated my status.
  • NoSleepNoSleep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,195
    welp, thanks for your sacrifice.
  • AsunahAsunah
    Vindictus Rep: 605
    sadly Nexon support is totaly useless, it whould be the same if you hire a 5 year-old child to answer the tickets.
    the result whould be the same > nothing.
    all they do is copy & paste the **** out of their blanks.

i'v the same problems like u (clover gone / no +12)
    but sadly they dont care !!
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited November 29, 2018
    Asunah wrote: »
    sadly Nexon support is totaly useless, it whould be the same if you hire a 5 year-old child to answer the tickets.
    the result whould be the same > nothing.
    all they do is copy & paste the **** out of their blanks.

i'v the same problems like u (clover gone / no +12)
    but sadly they dont care !!

This whole returner event has been a mess. Yet they refuse to clean it up by offering it to everyone like kr did.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Nexon hates money. They seem to want to make as little of it as possible over the long term, so the continue to sabotage their own games with decisions like these. It's hilarious.