[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Raid/Level 100 and more.

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    So can we just boom enhance restore boom enhance restore like infinitley till you hit +15? Because that would be dope if possible.

That's pretty much how it works now. Except every boom raises the success rate of your next attempt. So instead of infinitely trying, you are guaranteed a +15 eventually.

Wow that's awesome! So when does this come out exactly or is it already out with last update?

It came out about..... 3 days ago. Have at it
  • DarkReaperXDarkReaperX
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    So can we just boom enhance restore boom enhance restore like infinitley till you hit +15? Because that would be dope if possible.

That's pretty much how it works now. Except every boom raises the success rate of your next attempt. So instead of infinitely trying, you are guaranteed a +15 eventually.

Wow that's awesome! So when does this come out exactly or is it already out with last update?

Sweet
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited November 10, 2018
    No one posted about these yet so...here:
    Level 100 Focus
    +545 MATT
    +1478 DEF
    +90 AGI
    +243 INT
    +80 WIL
    +9 Crit Res
    unknown.png

Level 100 Totem
    +3 Crit
    +3 Atk Spd
    +1040 DEF
    +180 STR
    +90 AGI
    +243 INT
    +80 WIL
    +5 Crit Res
    844139876b1054cc80ccb68b74ee7b20-1.png
    NippyKindLangurPrototypemind
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited November 10, 2018
    Order5 wrote: »
    Level 100 Focus
    +545 MATT
    +1478 DEF
    +90 AGI
    +243 INT
    +80 WIL
    +9 Crit Res
    unknown.png

Level 100 Totem
    +3 Crit
    +3 Atk Spd
    +1040 DEF
    +180 STR
    +90 AGI
    +243 INT
    +80 WIL
    +5 Crit Res

new boss? or how are we getting them. (Also really don't need another book to spend gold on :-(

And those aren't even scrolled yet.
  • NippyKindLangurNippyKindLangur
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    Order5 wrote: »
    Level 100 Focus
    +545 MATT
    +1478 DEF
    +90 AGI
    +243 INT
    +80 WIL
    +9 Crit Res
    unknown.png

Level 100 Totem
    +3 Crit
    +3 Atk Spd
    +1040 DEF
    +180 STR
    +90 AGI
    +243 INT
    +80 WIL
    +5 Crit Res

Nice to see new off-hands, though shields are missing. Is there any info on shields?
  • PhaliantPhaliant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    Ok so Totem stats are OP -> is it me or do Arisha's/Fiona are slowy getting the "worst" off-hand now ?

No scrolls can give the same stats as 100 Totem at all on any focus or shield as of yet (Main difference being DEf which is... USELESS if you know how to play ?)
  • AxxonAxxon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    And the killer, is it macha or the new map we get in a few months that gives those off-hands ?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    I'll just leave this character select UI here.

XSVtGjQ.jpg
    KarijunaCoffeebeansablackwomanAmenari
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    So basically you can keep re

XSVtGjQ.jpg

OMG YES!!!! so is the Main char screen only for your first login? then you can direct change while ingame?
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited November 21, 2018
    So basically you can keep re

XSVtGjQ.jpg

OMG YES!!!! so is the Main char screen only for your first login? then you can direct change while ingame?

i hope thats what it is.

i absolutely hate having to wait for the loading time on logging off a char, just to load the character select screen, and then wait for another loading time to get in the game again, especially with vindictus screen loading times, especially when im trying to get inventory management organized done across several chars back and forth (despite having 2 shared storage chests and the mail system).
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited November 21, 2018
    That is exactly what this is. No more "Back to Character Select Screen." That IS the character select screen after logging in officially. Super convenient.
    Coffeebeans
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    edited November 30, 2018
    That is exactly what this is. No more "Back to Character Select Screen." That IS the character select screen after logging in officially. Super convenient.

giphy.gif
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited November 30, 2018
    I've been heavily considering this but I figured I'd ask you guys instead. I've been thinking of doing discussions and explanations of new content as they get revealed into test/live server in videos and linking them here for those who don't get the time to check out streams (especially since my streams tend to lead more into KR Peak Time. This can include new boss mechanics (and if I get the motivation to level every single character) how the boss works with each character, how new QoL changes work/impact the gameplay, and really anything else that comes to mind. Any thoughts/opinions?
    LumiestAmazingKiwiBOK_CHOILittleSkittleKarijunaStrangerinaablackwomanAnnazLoLoBooty
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Then in that case this shall start with Miul. My twitch link is on my profile but I plan to stream her for a couple days on test (mainly because I have work so I can't play for too long for the sake of sleeping). Streams will begin around 10PM Eastern time (7PM Pacific Time, 12PM KR/JP Standard Time, and 3AM somewhat EU time? Idk all of the timezones for EU yet)
    ablackwoman
  • AsakoAsako

Does this mean we have to use Damascus steel each time we failed? Or when we enhance restore, we don't boom but rather just get an enhance success rate increased?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    BOK_CHOI wrote: »
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2471/41250
    A bit of good news following another update in KR server...

Up till yesterday the only raids to drop damascus steels were the three new lvl 100 raids.

Now they'll also drop from the following bosses:
    Dullahan
    Aes Sidhe
    Arcana
    Rupacitus
    All of the Special dungeon bosses

Now for how good/bad the drop rate is gonna be for the damascus steel in these dungeons, and how much more efficient the new enhancement system will become with the increased availability of the steel, I guess we'll have to see.

For the...less-than-good news:

The DEF of Elchulus and Matcha increased by 1000. That would mean +1000 to the att cap and also for the minimum power requirement for quick battles.
    Seems like another move to get people to regear to lvl 100.
    Asako wrote: »

Does this mean we have to use Damascus steel each time we failed? Or when we enhance restore, we don't boom but rather just get an enhance success rate increased?

You have to use steel, a main essence, two ores, and a rune to reforge after each failure, with an increase success chance on the next try.
  • AsakoAsako
    Thank you so much!!
  • Breknor01Breknor01
    Anything new on rings? We get new ones on lvl 100?
    Does anyone know if there are level 100 items for the Necklace slot or the Jewelery/Brooch slot?
    I've heard that some items slots don't have level 100 equipment such as shields and foci. Does anyone know if there are level 100 Necklaces, Jewelery/Brooches, or Totem/Spellbooks?