[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

cash&time > loyalty

AibouAibou
Vindictus Rep: 835
edited November 6, 2018 in General Discussion
Dear Nexon,
you had me as true fan of this game. I always tried to defend it and that it's still good. Until today. You gotta be fcking kidding.
I wanted to keep on playing this more and more dying game.
But I can't, even if I wanted to. And why? Because my Lvl 80 Rings were actually pretty fine for me. I mean I was rank 4 wearing them and the cost of them seemed useless to me. But I got fcked.
Without them newest ones, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to continue the storyline since this countersh't was released.
It started with restrictions at Dullahan which fcked up a lot a ppl I knew back then and who quitted in the following.
But isn't it ridiculous that a rank 4 Sylas can't join newest battles because he needs the newest sh*t all of a sudden?
Of course you can argue with "Just buy them". Too bad I got barely time to play cuz rl thingies and it would take me like 3 months to grind enough money to be able to afford them. Even harder now since obvious bots are being placed in market place to reduce money gaining. Don't take us as fools.

Yes, I'm angry. And frustrated. I've been playing our Hagies with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years nearly everyday. Even if this game got more and more greedier and our luck constantly dropped (hardly +12 gear and no worthy drops in months fml), we kept on playing because it was "our thing, both our cuties".
But when even the most loyal ones are confronted with a "hahahahahaha... NO." update, it ends.
And I bet it will get worse. So I'm seriously having thoughts if it's worth my precious time.

I appreciate if somebody read so far, but I needed to tell what's going on inside my head.
I'm not sure how to keep going. As being said, I wanted to, but the game doesn't want me to.
I'll never really quit I guess because those two Hagies got a special place inside my heart as a part of my relationship with my love (I know it's weird and I don't expect anyone to understand).
But I'll never have nice words left for that game and its owners.
I always hoped that when I'll quit, I'll do it by my own will, but not because I'm forced to.

Notice that this is meant as constructive criticism of a frustrated player, so please take it as such.

Good luck and fun for those who have the time and money to be worth playing. o/

PS: We couldn't even charge NX lately (10bucks for guild storage) because it's bugged for some reason and we were not able to pay by paysafecard no matter how hard we tried, so this also ain't an option anymore. :D
SilverFenixDrachusZeroheart

Comments

• X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited November 6, 2018
    Giving +12 rank 7 gear ONLY to players that haven't played this game lately instead of all players like they did for this event in KOREA is an absolute slap in the face. This event is leaving a lot of people sour tbh, so you're not alone in your thoughts.
    AibouGhengisJohn
  • SilverFenixSilverFenix
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    I do not understand this need to enter this new stats called counterforce. That goes for 2 raid by the way. The problem is that 75 of the counterforce needed to enter are high and represent a nice restriction. I have 3 accessories upped to +10 and are around 40, the problem is that now the upp begin to cost a lot of money and Ap. A beautiful investment of resources that takes time.
    Aibou
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    I like how they gave the excuse that counterforce was needed because the hero was drained of some of their power and needed it to continue fighting. If that's the case, then we shouldn't have needed it for Claire or Elchy since we didn't have our power drained until after the fights.

I think that introducing counterforce should have been held off until season 4.
    Aibou
  • DrachusDrachus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    I do not understand this need to enter this new stats called counterforce. That goes for 2 raid by the way. The problem is that 75 of the counterforce needed to enter are high and represent a nice restriction. I have 3 accessories upped to +10 and are around 40, the problem is that now the upp begin to cost a lot of money and Ap. A beautiful investment of resources that takes time.

Because it's easier to bind people to the game by adding/changing the values of certain numbers (stats) than creating enjoyable content. Same story was with Limit release, then add dmg (on rise) and now counterforce. Surprised they didn't decide to keep that damage reflect stat but even they realized how stupid the thought behind it is. More value is being placed on stats then on self-improving (which is understandable to a certain degree but not this much).

On the other hand in response to Aibou. It's unfortunate that you're quitting, but then again.. I don't blame you as I quit long time ago due to somewhat similar reasons. But well, thanks for making Neam less boring for me with all the banter xD
    -Dual
    Aibou
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Do the battles through normal battle instead of quick battle.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    AngelYukki wrote: »

I enhanced my accessories so I was able to do it via quick battle, but I am curious how much your damage is reduced if you're lacking CF. Is the fight even feasible?
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I have exactly 80 CF, and I spent a FORTUNE getting it. For me anyhow. 90 million gold, my dudes. I mean I only had 117 to start with. Did you know a ring can fail to enhance 10 times in a row before it's success is guaranteed? I found that out recently friends, at about 1 million gold a pull. Failstacking is nice, but it's still a slot machine. So anyways, hot tip, you can drink the Kitty's Encouragement Potion to gain 30 Counter Force. My brother tells me this after I've spent a fortune. But the more's the merrier it turns out, because at 80 CF I am doing 10k-13k on average per amaranth kick to Claire, while at 110 I am doing 17-23k.

So to answer a question asked earlier in the thread, your CF does seem to effect how much damage you do.

BUT if you just want to get on the boat the kitty's encouragement potion is a godsend.

Also rings seem to add more CF per enhance level than anything else. Even though THEY ALL COST THE SAME THING TO ENHANCE. So if you have your pick between enhancing a ring or your belt, go with your ring.
    WilkoAibouJinyie
  • ISeeFireISeeFire
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    Personally I don't like what you wrote here. Of course not all parts above, but some I think it's just a poor excuse.

This game has many things that lead people to quit not just this one. But your reason is what I don't like.

First, I say again we re playing in EU, and we have bots but the price isn't affordable like what you wrote.

Second, the items for Int char is always cheaper than Str chars. And you said you re top 4 but can't make new rings even you have played every day. No I dont mean 24/24, but even my friend plays only 2-3 hours/day. He still can make these rings and now can enhance them.

Third, the content was released at Korea few months ago. It means if you have come to forum and spent 10 minutes at Future content, You should have known these things. But I think the reason is here that you wouldn't want to change even if you knew. Why would I do this when these rings still can be served me well? And that why people quit long time ago after Rise. They choose to leave/quit instead of adapting the changes.

Before Rise, my 80+15 weapon was still good that I didn't need to look at 90 weapon. But thing changed when Rise came. The new Add damage, the new cap att, crit, att limit ...etc that forced me to start building my set again. At this time, I could choose as you did now or step forward.

And what I write here not to keep you stay in this game, but to share my thought. That the real reason you leave/quit the game that you feel frustrated and busy in real life then it's ok. But not like a top 4 Sylas cant continue the game because of a stat that introduced long time ago!
  • AibouAibou

That's an option we tried, but we didn't do any dmg, probably without counterforce.
  • AibouAibou
    ISeeFire wrote: »
    Personally I don't like what you wrote here. Of course not all parts above, but some I think it's just a poor excuse.

This game has many things that lead people to quit not just this one. But your reason is what I don't like.

First, I say again we re playing in EU, and we have bots but the price isn't affordable like what you wrote.

Second, the items for Int char is always cheaper than Str chars. And you said you re top 4 but can't make new rings even you have played every day. No I dont mean 24/24, but even my friend plays only 2-3 hours/day. He still can make these rings and now can enhance them.

Third, the content was released at Korea few months ago. It means if you have come to forum and spent 10 minutes at Future content, You should have known these things. But I think the reason is here that you wouldn't want to change even if you knew. Why would I do this when these rings still can be served me well? And that why people quit long time ago after Rise. They choose to leave/quit instead of adapting the changes.

Before Rise, my 80+15 weapon was still good that I didn't need to look at 90 weapon. But thing changed when Rise came. The new Add damage, the new cap att, crit, att limit ...etc that forced me to start building my set again. At this time, I could choose as you did now or step forward.

And what I write here not to keep you stay in this game, but to share my thought. That the real reason you leave/quit the game that you feel frustrated and busy in real life then it's ok. But not like a top 4 Sylas cant continue the game because of a stat that introduced long time ago!

I fully understand your arguments there. And yes, maybe you're right. I'm just too tired when getting to work at 8am and coming home at 9pm to check new forum posts. Maybe your friend you mentioned has simply more luck than me because I have serious problems gaining money over the past year. Apart from that I got about 30mins at such days, ~2hrs on free days.
    Actually I'm a fan of changes, but not when it's continuing to be bad ones. And ofc when I'm forced to even if I'm fine with how it was.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving a fck about ranking anymore, it was just a way to underline how ridiculous counterforce restriction is.
    And something very important I forgot to mention: I would have to get them rings and stats for TWO chars since I want to play with my boyfriend and he can't afford the needed stats (about 100mil only enhancing as i read). And he's pissed of this all, too.
    And besides of that there's also that thing with returners getting so much more than active players only on our servers, which didn't really change my mind.

So to assume, yes, I'm tired. Tired and frustrated. And I'm missing time to keep on being updated. After all, I only played this game to spend some time with my bf who's not with me everyday. It was so much fun back then, but now it's pure struggling.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Well, the returners thing is easily fixable. Just don't play for 30 days LOL <insert 4Head emote>.
    As for CF stacking 100m can be farmed within a reasonable time which should average at about 2 months doing nothing but s2.
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Cloakshire wrote: »

I enhanced my accessories so I was able to do it via quick battle, but I am curious how much your damage is reduced if you're lacking CF. Is the fight even feasible?

As a reference, I did one claire run on release day with me (arisha) having 32k ATT 3600 ADD 350 ALR (neamhain buff) and 32 CF. My team members all had 0 CF and 2 with 32k (karok and scythe iirc), 1 with 28k ATT (db vella). It took us 45 mins, and some graces to finish.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    ISeeFire wrote: »

Getting new content is fine, making it more difficult with higher stats requirements is ok too. But imo this counterforce thing is just an another nexon scam - they just punish players that play normally without any cheats with this huge mats/goldsink.

If I havn't been saving mats and gold for about a year now I wouldn't be able to enhance accs and I still have my favourite event lvl 80 ring that can't be enhanced and replacing it would be like getting new +13 dulla weapon (enchants for rings are hella expesive/rare - havn't got The dead es since rise update- and after this update even rings prices went up).

They could have enabled enhancing all accs (with less cost and less cf gain) so normal player can rly progress.

Nexon created another hole between endgame players and new/progressing players so endgame players will gain even more money while it will take progressing player double/triple the time to get to endgame (I hope new players like grinding since all of the things they get will be underpriced since endgame player can farm it 2x faster even going solo).

I totally understand Aibou: If they want to duo the new raids and they only got old lvl 80 rings - changing both rings (enchants + infu) and enhancing them to +20 to deal some dmg in new raid would cost about the price of +15 dulla weapon in EU (if they had mats then 2x new unenchanted rings +15 would be about the price of +12 weapon, but if you don't have mats saved then no chance)
    Aibou
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    I bought and saved a lot of materials to enhance the rings knowing it would arrive in NA one of these days... without factoring the mats, it costed me 40 mil per ring to get to +20... These CF is obviously a gold sinking attempt :/
    And the materials for frozen rings have skyrocketed to a whole new level. The dullahan's essence is worth more than 50m
    Aibou
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Rakushu wrote: »
    I bought and saved a lot of materials to enhance the rings knowing it would arrive in NA one of these days... without factoring the mats, it costed me 40 mil per ring to get to +20... These CF is obviously a gold sinking attempt :/
    And the materials for frozen rings have skyrocketed to a whole new level. The dullahan's essence is worth more than 50m

Since the +12 free gear allows you to meet requirements to Quick Battle Dullahan, hopefully the returning players will be able to help deflate those prices.
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited November 10, 2018
    Aibou wrote: »
    I fully understand your arguments there. And yes, maybe you're right. I'm just too tired when getting to work at 8am and coming home at 9pm to check new forum posts. Maybe your friend you mentioned has simply more luck than me because I have serious problems gaining money over the past year. Apart from that I got about 30mins at such days, ~2hrs on free days.
    Actually I'm a fan of changes, but not when it's continuing to be bad ones. And ofc when I'm forced to even if I'm fine with how it was.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving a fck about ranking anymore, it was just a way to underline how ridiculous counterforce restriction is.
    And something very important I forgot to mention: I would have to get them rings and stats for TWO chars since I want to play with my boyfriend and he can't afford the needed stats (about 100mil only enhancing as i read). And he's pissed of this all, too.
    And besides of that there's also that thing with returners getting so much more than active players only on our servers, which didn't really change my mind.

So to assume, yes, I'm tired. Tired and frustrated. And I'm missing time to keep on being updated. After all, I only played this game to spend some time with my bf who's not with me everyday. It was so much fun back then, but now it's pure struggling.

You go around with Dark Wizard set which cost over 200kk and you cry around cause you can't change a couple of rings (cuz no money) that after the update are even for free thanks to the new seal shop? Please...
  • AibouAibou
    Aibou wrote: »

You go around with Dark Wizard set which cost over 200kk and u cry around cause you can't change a couple of rings that after the update are even for free thanks to the new seal shop? Please......

You mean the 120kk me and my bf gathered in half a year or more of playtime?
    Seems like you didn't read anything otherwise you'd know that I didn't know about the necessarity of those rings and that they were completely fine for me.
    If I knew, I maybe thought twice about buying.
    I can't check the seal shop since I won't log in for at least 30 days, but something tells me chunks and essences ain't "for free" but maybe tons of seals now, but feel free to prove me I'm wrong.
    Then gift me 50kk for Scrolls and 100kk for enhancing and make it twice for my boyfriend, thank you.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    The Dulla essences cost far more than the 90 essences. While technically you can do things like Abyssal/Ein and earn more seals per day than previously, if you only like to do the game for newer content the seal grind will be slow as can be. Not really a fan of how they "balanced" it, but at least prices on 95 gear are coming down some. We'll see how it all shakes out.
  • azntalesazntales
    welp been a while since i was here

many has come n go
    the biggest wave of vini players leavin was s2 introduction with the silly stat wall of 15k to beat kraken when most have +10 lv 70 yielding 12-13k
    s3 introduction of higher and higher stats making ppl feel sad about their 1 BIl gold investment on s2 gear being completely overrun by s3 gear
    rise update being another contender of updates being punishing on those who was content with their +15 weapons
    and now leaves us to this update which just absolutely requires 3 aspect which the majority of player base cannot obtain
    -gold -rng -materials

gold due to the 0 value of drop in s3 raids because of the bots (10m avg) when the gold required to get +20 accessory for 80 CF is roughly 50m a pop
    materials being cloth ore and leather and MAYBE the dulla drop + the chunk cus SOME PPL was happy with their lv 80 rings with +2 crit infusion which was deem more worth than a dinky +1crit and 10str or int bonus from lv 90 rings
    and RNG cus lets face it enhancement rate to get to acc +20 isnt so great and very costly

thus this giant stat wall of CF being the main factor of separating those who play vini with acceptable gear stat and those who have all the money with the highest end game already to boot will now separate them even more since those who are already on the top end game list are the only ones able to run the new content

so OP my dear friend as a vini player who been here since beta and saw it all, you are rite this is absurd, and many more will follow ur footsteps

to all who continues to play god spd, i bless you and hope you will be able to catchup without too many pain