[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best Thread of 2018

Comments

• SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited October 14, 2018
    Kai is the best class in Vindictus. :)
    KittenLover89
  • KittenLover89KittenLover89
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    Tamago wrote: »
    IntoHell wrote: »
    boo4u wrote: »
    that is right stop targeting Silence

If you really want to impersonate Dazzy on an alt, you should try to hide your boner for Silence a little better, Tachi.

Also, I hope you realize that you basically confirmed it is you and ended up exposing 2 more of your alts, possibly 3 aside from yeahyea1 and your other alts.

☑ Trolls forums
    ☑ Hits on under-aged girls
    ☑ Has no friends
    ☑ Hated by the entirety of the Vindictus community
    ☑ Must be Tachi
  • ScheherezadeScheherezade
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    Yall getting trolled so hard it's a waste to get worked up over this
  • CenobiteCenobite
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    Sadly peer to peer games like vindi are easy to hack because they dont have a dedicated server ,sure nexon added blackcypher and server checks but still doesnt change the fact that this is a p2p game and preventing cheating in a game like this is very hard because each client can interprete the outcome of the game however it wants,thats why all the current mmo's u see (TERA,Blade and Soul,Skyforge,Bless etc..) have a dedicated server,sure it doesnt prevent cheating but makes it harder to achieve.Thats why P2P mmo's are a thing of the past.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    Arix wrote: »
    2018_10_12_0000.jpg

best kai NA :)

here is the evidance. look at the screenshot. it shows him joining the party, using cat statue and then its dead, no skills were used as it would show in chat and the cat statue was still on cooldown, which shows that he never used it as it would tell you in chat that it is ready to use again. there is your evidance.
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    edited October 15, 2018
    KenshinX wrote: »
    But seriously to Evistix if that was legit props...

Are you seriously even considering the possibility that this was legit? It's completely IMPOSSIBLE to solo hell mode with his garbage stats. It doesn't matter how good you are, how many crits you get, hell even if Balor stood still during the whole battle and he got 100% crits he still wouldn't put a dent on Balor's health. Anyone thinking otherwise is just dense.

This is all under the assumption that he doesn't have a second set of better gear... Also ty for picking what you wanted to hear out of my comment and taking it completely out of it's context. For all we know he could have a +18 that he uses for solos.

So again.. "But seriously to Evistix if that was legit props... if not enjoy the ban."
    CHEERS!!! :)
    KittenLover89
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    Atherion wrote: »
    Anyone with the basic understanding of in-game mechanics can tell these clears aren't legit in anyway, so those suggesting otherwise are obviously trolling.

Funny how instead of ignoring them from the first post, we devolved into this dumpster fire of a thread. Not that I'm complaining, this shitstorm is entertaining af.

5/7 Best thread of 2018.

Lets all keep our hands toasty warm next to this "dumpster fire" :D
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    KenshinX wrote: »
    But seriously to Evistix if that was legit props...

Are you seriously even considering the possibility that this was legit? It's completely IMPOSSIBLE to solo hell mode with his garbage stats. It doesn't matter how good you are, how many crits you get, hell even if Balor stood still during the whole battle and he got 100% crits he still wouldn't put a dent on Balor's health. Anyone thinking otherwise is just dense.

This is all under the assumption that he doesn't have a second set of better gear... Also ty for picking what you wanted to hear out of my comment and taking it completely out of it's context. For all we know he could have a +18 that he uses for solos.

So again.. "But seriously to Evistix if that was legit props... if not enjoy the ban."
    CHEERS!!! :)

It's a habit for me to skip over some parts, not that I didn't read it, just didn't feel like responding to it.

Also while it wasn't too obvious, the comment wasn't only directed towards you, but to anyone believing it's a legit run. It's just not possible, a +18 wouldn't be enough to solo it either. And as others have pointed out he only used the cat statue ONCE, and it was STILL on cooldown. The moon is still intact aswell, showing that the ending cutscene did not occur.

Regardless, you aren't part of the trolls that camp this thread so I've got no issues with you. That is all.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    He's not doing any harm to the community other than the fact that people here complaining are salty over his achievement.

That's right. Jealous people never ask you first how you've done it, they'll just find excuses and get upset because your entire existence hurt their very small self-confidence. These kind of people say "proof or we will believe you cheated", not "show us how you've done it, we'd like to learn", and then judging after if it turns out you cheated.
    Bowner wrote: »
    here is the evidance. look at the screenshot. it shows him joining the party, using cat statue and then its dead, no skills were used as it would show in chat and the cat statue was still on cooldown, which shows that he never used it as it would tell you in chat that it is ready to use again. there is your evidance.

Isn't it possible to hide item/skill-related messages from the chat? The one he sees about the statue could be the message that gets broadcasted to all party members.
    KittenLover89
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    That's right. Jealous people never ask you first how you've done it, they'll just find excuses and get upset because your entire existence hurt their very small self-confidence. These kind of people say "proof or we will believe you cheated", not "show us how you've done it, we'd like to learn", and then judging after if it turns out you cheated.

yo serious question - how big does my self-confidence need to be before i can ignore the laws of mathematics? plz show, i'm willing to learn :[

yes.png?w=300
  • OkayyyOkayyy
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    It's easy for boo to sympathize with a cheater since his whole livelihood is based on botting and selling gold.
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    wow this thread has gotten a lot worse since I last saw it, how long until it gets locked? +cold
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    We need Kitten and Doggo to respond with their own respective diss.
  • BownerBowner
    He's not doing any harm to the community other than the fact that people here complaining are salty over his achievement.

Bowner wrote: »

Isn't it possible to hide item/skill-related messages from the chat? The one he sees about the statue could be the message that gets broadcasted to all party members.

nope, its a system chat message and we all know they can't be stopped
  • BownerBowner
    Saphree wrote: »
    wow this thread has gotten a lot worse since I last saw it, how long until it gets locked? +cold

it would need active FMs for that to happen lol
    Saphree
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Saphree wrote: »

I don't see any moderators on the forums anymore, so this shitpost of a thread will continue to burn.
    Saphree
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    noctred wrote: »

yo serious question - how big does my self-confidence need to be before i can ignore the laws of mathematics? plz show, i'm willing to learn :[

Do you know what his stats were during the raid or what kind of math are you talking about? Because no one posted a screenshot with a stat window in it while he is standing in the boss arena...
    KittenLover89
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited October 18, 2018
    I'm guessing they mean dps math. Games do have to be programmed and don't really do things that it wasn't programmed to do. So I guess it's possible to calculate the amount of damage someone with certain stats can do in a period of time and based on those calculations people seem to be thinking it's not even possible to get the amount of damage necessary even with a +18 alone even if Balor was standing still and every attack critted. But there were other evidence people pointed out that he was most likely cheating if that wasn't enough, such as the moon not being broken etc etc.
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Do you know what his stats were during the raid or what kind of math are you talking about?

I believe the math looks something like this -

main-qimg-b87748c404cb540abd86c0c17c896aca

It's okay, I don't blame you, it takes a true rocket scientist to grasp this stuff - but trust me, once you get past that monstrous web of complex quantum physics it should become clear that a player operating within the confines of the gear currently available in Vindictus won't be doing 8 million damage per minute.

Or will they? I dunno. I couldn't even make it past basic algebra so you'll probably want to do your own work. Time to whip out that calculator son.
  • LordGiantLordGiant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Am i late?
    oOGuhey.jpg
    KittenLover89noctred