[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best Thread of 2018

Comments

  • DaitangoNecromorphDaitangoNecromorph
    Vindictus Rep: 970
    Posts: 35
    Member
    edited October 12, 2018
    If only we were at peak Vindictus population when this was happening. I'd love to see this shitstorm^3 in real time.

    Either way, not only was this thread a failure, a retort back and forth with someone who at least somewhat seems to be an experienced troll is asinine yet beautiful at the same time. My how far we have fallen.

    With the current evidence there is only one conclusion , WHICH MIND YOU , has been made multiple times in this thread. Homie is a damn G on Kai. Just give his XGUN the ability to shoot miris using dragonbreath spin crap and make it stronger plz.
    KittenLover89BigAssTTs
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Posts: 91
    Member
    I'm convinced that people are trolling. No one is stupid enough to think this dude is legit right?
    Saphree
  • KittenLover89KittenLover89
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    Posts: 26
    Member
    Arix wrote: »
    kitten and dragon actually got fking destroyed

    His white boy rap wasn't directed at me, but sure.
  • LoyalCasherLoyalCasher
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    Posts: 32
    Member
    Arix wrote: »
    kitten and dragon actually got fking destroyed

    His white boy rap wasn't directed at me, but sure.

    How was it not directed at you when he directly quoted you?

    Also because of this gentleman’s quality post, this thread has been nominated as “Thread of the Year 2018”.

  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    Posts: 28
    Member
    People freaking out in here lol, Kai's le'Bueoufed HollowShot got a lot of people shell shocked EEEEEK!!!

    But seriously to Evistix if that was legit props... if not enjoy the ban.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Posts: 433
    Member
    wait u guys didn't know about Evistix? :o he's been known as the best XGun Kai since 2009 lol he even streamed the Hell mode run o.o it's called Skill not hacks. just like how I solo Balor on 2nd try in 35 minutes without even being close to crit capping Dullahan :3 and don't even get me started on my M.ATT :D
    KittenLover89
  • IntoHellIntoHell
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    Posts: 49
    Member
    xdddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    TheDazzling
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Posts: 151
    Member
    edited October 12, 2018
    But seriously to Evistix if that was legit props...

    Are you seriously even considering the possibility that this was legit? It's completely IMPOSSIBLE to solo hell mode with his garbage stats. It doesn't matter how good you are, how many crits you get, hell even if Balor stood still during the whole battle and he got 100% crits he still wouldn't put a dent on Balor's health. Anyone thinking otherwise is just dense.
    Saphree
  • KittenLover89KittenLover89
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    Posts: 26
    Member
    Arix wrote: »
    kitten and dragon actually got fking destroyed

    His white boy rap wasn't directed at me, but sure.

    How was it not directed at you when he directly quoted you?

    Also because of this gentleman’s quality post, this thread has been nominated as “Thread of the Year 2018”.

    Read it again but try utilizing some basic reading comprehension this time around. Let me know if you still have trouble.
  • BladeStormXBladeStormX
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    Posts: 11
    Member
    Arix wrote: »
    2018_10_12_0000.jpg

    best kai NA :)

    To the people who is trying to say that he good and all if you look at this picture you can clearly tell he's cheating. Full health, No pots, even if he did use all his pots there should be an indicator that it's at zero, nothing is on cooldown other than his statue, full armor repair, and most importantly if he did it fair he would not have to hide the timer. Yes you guys are right that's it's not impossible, but not with his stats. For you guys to say that with those gears and for the people who actually are trying real hard such as the Koreans to barely make it makes you ignorant. SMH
    Saphree
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Posts: 301
    Member
    edited October 12, 2018
    Anyone with the basic understanding of in-game mechanics can tell these clears aren't legit in anyway, so those suggesting otherwise are obviously trolling.

    Funny how instead of ignoring them from the first post, we devolved into this dumpster fire of a thread. Not that I'm complaining, this shitstorm is entertaining af.

    5/7 Best thread of 2018.
    LoyalCasherCoffeebeansSaphree
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Posts: 433
    Member
    BladeStormX just jealous cuz he'll never be as good as the all mighty Evistix :/
    KittenLover89
  • KittenLover89KittenLover89
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    Posts: 26
    Member
    Arix wrote: »
    2018_10_12_0000.jpg

    best kai NA :)

    To the people who is trying to say that he good and all if you look at this picture you can clearly tell he's cheating. Full health, No pots, even if he did use all his pots there should be an indicator that it's at zero, nothing is on cooldown other than his statue, full armor repair, and most importantly if he did it fair he would not have to hide the timer. Yes you guys are right that's it's not impossible, but not with his stats. For you guys to say that with those gears and for the people who actually are trying real hard such as the Koreans to barely make it makes you ignorant. SMH

    TLDR;

    Muh pixels nooooooo
    Muh recognition noooooo
    The game doesn't have much life left in it anyways... Why spend the remainder of its life crying about a player that is more skilled than you???
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Posts: 625
    Member
    edited October 13, 2018
    Legit or not, it's jealousy either way mostly because there's no solid proof against him. People only mentioned his stats and other basic things so far that may also happen in a normal run. On top of that he might have changed his gear after clearing the raid so he could troll the stalkers who noticed the server message.

    There's also no counter about how many times he tried to clear the raid before he memorized it, because you know, everything is possible if you watch it or try it often enough. With higher stats it's easier but that doesn't mean it's impossible with lower stats, you might just need to change your strategy.
    KittenLover89
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Posts: 148
    Member
    Legit or not, it's jealousy either way mostly because there's no solid proof against him. People only mentioned his stats and other basic things so far that may also happen in a normal run. On top of that he might have changed his gear after clearing the raid so he could troll the stalkers who noticed the server message.

    There's also no counter about how many times he tried to clear the raid before he memorized it, because you know, everything is possible if you watch it or try it often enough. With higher stats it's easier but that doesn't mean it's impossible with lower stats, you might just need to change your strategy.

    LMAO
    Saphree
  • IntoHellIntoHell
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    Posts: 49
    Member
    boo4u wrote: »
    that is right stop targeting Silence
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Posts: 42
    Member
    Why is everyone arguing here like they are being serious? I'm so confused. Those guys saying git gud don't seriously mean it do they? Yet you guys use numbers/stats and science stuff to debunk a bug/cheat. But being interested in bugs and glitches I am super interested in how he did it though.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Posts: 151
    Member
    Legit or not, it's jealousy either way mostly because there's no solid proof against him. People only mentioned his stats and other basic things so far that may also happen in a normal run. On top of that he might have changed his gear after clearing the raid so he could troll the stalkers who noticed the server message.

    There's also no counter about how many times he tried to clear the raid before he memorized it, because you know, everything is possible if you watch it or try it often enough. With higher stats it's easier but that doesn't mean it's impossible with lower stats, you might just need to change your strategy.

    More like there's no solid proof he did it legit. Until he provides that, the run is illegitimate and he should be banned for it.

    Like I said earlier it doesn't matter how well he knows the raid, he can't put out 480 million damage in the 1 hour time limit even if Balor stands still, even if he has 100% crits, even if he could spam massive impacts. Your argument will never be valid, the run is not legit and will never be legit.
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Posts: 200
    Member
    if it's hacking that could be called zero day hacking, which is a method of hacking unknown by Nexon and had circumvented their security and is undetected so everything runs normally except for the cheats which the hacks give.

  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,360
    Posts: 733
    Member
    edited October 14, 2018
    IntoHell wrote: »
    boo4u wrote: »
    that is right stop targeting Silence

    If you really want to impersonate Dazzy on an alt, you should try to hide your boner for Silence a little better, Tachi. FYI Boo4u hasn't even been in that guild for a quite while now.

    Also, I hope you realize that you basically confirmed it is you and ended up exposing 2 more of your alts, aside from yeahyea1 and your other alts.
    IntoHellChillmanKimiithaa