[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

KR's Nov 3rd update, when everybody is Fiona

Comments

• ArmageddalArmageddal
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    edited November 16, 2016
    Anthonytonyboy

Good patch, i can't wait to see people will cry about wasting their life farming titles for alt chars
    This is exactly why I never bothered with titles outside of easy to get ones with major effects (like Black Belly kills x2 for +13 STR).

• ZUbineZUbine
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    edited November 17, 2016
    MK2Xiao said:

But which titles are shared?
    Yeah, wanted to know if its just the farmable stuff or it could extend to event titles or even character specific titles.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    From what my gl stated not a lot of titles are sharable so.....prepare to farm lol.
  • LaxusDragSlayerLaxusDragSlayer
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    edited November 20, 2016
    - (Bring your salt) When enhancing item using stone lower than Empowered Stone (IMO this mean item level 70 and below), the cost and penalty is decreased.

im curious about this enhancing thing^ does this mean that there highering the enhance success for lower level equipment?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    LaxusDragSlayer

- (Bring your salt) When enhancing item using stone lower than Empowered Stone (IMO this mean item level 70 and below), the cost and penalty is decreased.

im curious about this enhancing thing^ does this mean that there highering the enhance success for lower level equipment?
    Not exactly where that came from but here are the details of the enhance revamp.

Lv. 60-80 Gear:

1-4 No penalty upon failing
      5-7 One Enhance Rank decrease upon failing
      8-10 Enhance Complete Reset upon failing
    Lv. 50-59 Gear:

1-5 No Penalty upon Failing
      6-9 One Enhance Rank Decrease upon failing
      10 Enhance Complete Reset upon failing
      No Elixirs are required until you attempt +10
    Lv. 11-49 Gear:

1-6 No Penalty upon failing
      7-10 One Enhance Rank Decrease upon failing
      No Elixirs are required until +11
    Lv. 1-10 Gear:

1-7 No Penalty upon failing
      8-10 One Enhance Decrease upon failing
      No Elixirs are required until +11
    NecrochildBoatGodAqua22BloodAngelLaxusDragSlayerDokkun
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited November 21, 2016
    Is that attempting +10, or is that +10 attempting to +11 gets a reset on fail?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Necrochild

Reset on fail attempting +10
    NecrochildQueenOfManaAqua22
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    edited November 21, 2016
    탱크블레이드

Necrochild

Reset on fail attempting +10
    It's for the best, then. Though nowadays a +11 80 isn't really anything to write home about.

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Enhance revamp would have been even better if it applied to Lv. 90 gear too, but you can't win them all, I guess.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    QueenOfMana

Enhance revamp would have been even better if it applied to Lv. 90 gear too, but you can't win them all, I guess.
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/5737/#Comment_5737

I'm not that unhappy about it. And frankly, if we don't have the breaking limit mats, it would be nice. (however I want the mats upgrading uh)
    At least not having the break still makes most of lv80 gear relevant. Was +14-15 70 obsolete when s2 was released ? I don't see why lv80 should be obsolete for s3 as well.

I can understand requiring lv90 for Neamhain, but s3 overall should just "make it harder" for lv80 gear users, that's it.
    Aqua22
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    The main issue is really for people who don't have decked out lvl 80 gear. So you don't even hit the Developer recommended stats in terms of attack since 18k is the recommended for Season 3. I'm actually experiencing that on my characters as I level them on KR. Lvl 80 clean gives me around 16k. Lvl 90 clean gives me 18k. Thanks to the level up growth system it gives me purple 90 gear but you don't hit 90 by the time you beat 90 storyline.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Lv. 80 armor is still relevant in S3, weapons not so much due to the low crit stat on them. I can hit approx. 100 crit resistance and 13.5 - 14K DEF w/ Lv. 80 armor, but then again, I'm using rank 7 enchant scrolls for the most part. Why Lv. 80 armor? It is much cheaper to craft and enhance and you don't have to worry about spending a ton of gold on enhancement stones.
    edited November 21, 2016
    QueenOfMana

Lv. 80 armor is still relevant in S3, weapons not so much due to the low crit stat on them. I can hit approx. 100 crit resistance and 13.5 - 14K DEF w/ Lv. 80 armor, but then again, I'm using rank 7 enchant scrolls for the most part. Why Lv. 80 armor? It is much cheaper to craft and enhance and you don't have to worry about spending a ton of gold on enhancement stones.
    Wow uh.

DEF is based only on smoothes + primary mat for lv90 armors. I say that because orange solids were always the most expensive, however they are not needed as they don't increase the DEF.

Optimal mats for lv 90 armors in my opinion ->
    Primary mat = orange.
    Smooth = orange or high rolled purple.
    Solid = high rolled purple, if you can get 3* armors. Hell I roll 2* armors and they are still ok. Depending on the char : high STR/WIL or high INT/WIL.

I frankly, highly doubt they are not* cheaper than lv80 armors. Then again, the reason why lv80 armors are cheap atm is because we have the expedition event going on. However, only Pirates parts are light in general (exception for Arma Witch mail) so a lv80 armor is likely to lack of offensive stats.

And I'm thinking the whole opposite about lv80 weapons -> some have equal Crit/Bal than purple 90s. I can think of Hammer, Greatswords, Chainblades.. there are some others but meh. Anyway, the reason I linked the RNG thread above is because there are still really good weapons at lv80, especially Bow/XGun with 55 Crit+ base.
    Obviously, a +10-12 isn't enough, you'd like to aim +13 at best. I had 21k w/o trying while playing my old +13 Twink Valor Avian Scythe, and I have a friend that can go up to 23-24k with her +14 Avian Scythe. (don't forget you can use r7 scrolls on them so you can give them an attack boost)

By trying to get over 80 spd like pretty much everyone nowadays, people tend to forget and think lv80 weapons are obsolete when they aren't at all. With a +15, even 70-75 SPD would be good enough, no matter which chars. The game is already 'easy' to clear with 50-60 spd average in parties, I seriously doubt you need more, even for solos. Putting the limit in the 70-79 range as I just love the number 7 keke.

• NecrochildNecrochild
    I mean, it's not like enhancement level for armor is currently that big of a deal. Also, I wouldn't go out of my way to get a high-enhance level 80 with Attack Limit release right around the corner*.

*maybe, hopefully, probably, ect.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Necrochild

I mean, it's not like enhancement level for armor is currently that big of a deal. Also, I wouldn't go out of my way to get a high-enhance level 80 with Attack Limit release right around the corner*.

Um...Attack Limit Release is for weapons, not armor, unless you were referring to not going out of your way to get a high-enhanced level 80 weapon. My apologies.
    Armors have Damage Reflection as release, which is obviously far away from the usefulness of Attack Limit release.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    QueenOfMana

Necrochild

Um...Attack Limit Release is for weapons, not armor, unless you were referring to not going out of your way to get a high-enhanced level 80 weapon. My apologies.
    Yeah I meant weapon on the second sentence. Silly me, I should've specified.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 23, 2016
    Question about Attack Limit Release and I'll try to word this to sound less confusing as possible. If the cap for ATT Limit Release is 2,000 and you're already sitting at 2K from a max rolled weapon, what of the 300 ATT Limit Release you receive from completing Neamhain? Does it not get applied to your stats because you already have 2K ATT Limit Release or do you end up with 2,300 ATT Limit Release and only 2K is being used? Or does the 300 get applied and you get to use 2,300 ATT release fully?
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    QueenOfMana

Question about Attack Limit Release and I'll try to word this to sound less confusing as possible. If the cap for ATT Limit Release is 2,000 and you're already sitting at 2K from a max rolled weapon, what of the 300 ATT Limit Release you receive from completing Neamhain? Does it not get applied to your stats because you already have 2K ATT Limit Release or do you end up with 2,300 ATT Limit Release and only 2K is being used? Or does the 300 get applied and you get to use 2,300 ATT release fully?
    There is no cap on the Attack Limit Release stat itself, so you will be able to enjoy 2300 ALR.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    - Now you can use gamepad to play Succy Queen's nightmare and Muir's balancing minigame.
    - Lots of adjustment for gamepad to support different character's unique mechanic, including Evie's casting save, Kai's revolver, Lynn's Jade Fox.

OMG yes.