[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What games outside of Vindictus do you play?

Comments

• AeriesAeries
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Black desert, csgo, Overwatch, combat arms, dungeons and dragons online.
  • SomeguywashereSomeguywashere
    Vindictus Rep: 1,205
    This game lol.

It will be interesting if that game ever figures out what it's supposed to be, hah. They advertise it as something with deep but flashy PvE and that is without doubt the most empty part of the game. Would be great if some real PvE shows up one day cause that's a beautiful world for so many to miss out on.

Also, to add to the discussion, MHW is inbound at some point this year. Looking smexy:

They need to hire some monster Hunter developers
  • SomeguywashereSomeguywashere
    Vindictus Rep: 1,205
    Again, you will see in time. You can look up BDO item destruction and read all about it or watch videos of items going poof. There's also a difference between a game that rewards time spent versus one that makes it a job if you want to stay relavent. BnS suffers from the same issue. Just not my cup of tea. Vindictus almost did the right things to correct it, but then they took a nose dive with other decisions. Sadly even their short term profits were hurt by it this time by the looks of things, but ah well. It was fun while it lasted.

I don't know what kind of item destruction you are talking about. Maybe we don't play the same version of the game or you haven't played for a very long time. Where i play only accessories get destroyed. The rest of the gear (weapons and armors) can be enhanced to max. +20, and you can easily reach +15, and above that the only difference is that you'll need Concentrated Magical Black Stones, and on failure it decreases the max. durability by 10 instead of 5 and enhancement level decreases by 1 or resets to PRI on failure after +16.

And again, it's a sandbox game where you don't have to do everything because there are alternatives. And it's grindy like any other MMO if you want top gear. I've never had problem with this kind of grind since i had played Lineage 2 for years back then. I only play on the weekends and i'm satisfied with my progress so far. It takes time but it doesn't feel like a job because i progress every time i log in and play a few hours. It might be because there are many things to do in the game.

I thought you would give me some nice tips and proofs because i'm ready to be amazed and horrified. : P

I love bdos enchancing. Despite being cancer at times. You keep weapons and armor. Tri gold accessories are good enough. Crazy rich people push for pen ogre ring / necklace
  • CuraiHotaruCuraiHotaru
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Dauntless, vindi 2.0
  • SubhanallahSubhanallah
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    I've been playing a lot of Fortnut these days lol..
  • john10john10
    Vindictus Rep: 2,755
    edited June 27, 2018
    been playing nioh
    -here some best warm-ups in the game beside stat lv-ups

stances

4 item slots
  • SquarEnixSquarEnix
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    Currently I play World of Kung Fu: They actually have better customer support through their discord server than most MMO's.

https://www.worldofkungfu.net/index.php

9201c5495fcc0acf885b04de32a1040c-700.jpg

I used to play NOSGOTH before the servers shut down: Really do miss this game. The first Soul Reaver was a classic.

nosgoth_668x227.jpg
  • john10john10
    whip weapon
  • john10john10
    edited July 19, 2018
    hugh tip for anyone building in nioh [info below]

kayaku-dama - fire dmg
    horoku-dama - thrown dmg, aoe
    iga style mega - multiple horoku-damas

special effects [as of now]
    -fire dmg [23.8%]
    -thrown weapon dmg [85.0% chance]
    -thrown weapon dmg x2 [33.6% chance]
    -kayaku-dama & horoku-dama dmg [32.0%]
    -throwing spd up [iga style mega]

-fire +28 [includes items]
    -fire dmg 44.6% (weapon) [doesnt include items]
    -thrust dmg 20.0% [includes items]
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Really, really never thought I'd get into a mobile title, but Honkai Impact 3 made me change my mind. The combat is great, nice variation to each character's fighting style, skill is rewarded, and while grind may be required you can earn a decent amount of pretty good gear and cosmetics just by playing, as well as a fair amount of the in game currency. My only real dislike is that a few items have no guaranteed way to earn them no matter how well you play or how much you spend, which is just silly. Enjoying it for what it is though, and playing it and Warframe pretty often.

john10
  • john10john10
    edited July 21, 2018
    nice fan service

Really, really never thought I'd get into a mobile title, but Honkai Impact 3 made me change my mind. The combat is great, nice variation to each character's fighting style, skill is rewarded, and while grind may be required you can earn a decent amount of pretty good gear and cosmetics just by playing, as well as a fair amount of the in game currency. My only real dislike is that a few items have no guaranteed way to earn them no matter how well you play or how much you spend, which is just silly. Enjoying it for what it is though, and playing it and Warframe pretty often.

• 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    After my honeymoon with MHW and cheating on it with various cheap Steam games, I thought about coming back to Vindi but decided on trying Mabinogi instead. Not quite ready to reopen that wound just yet.

Thanks for reading my blog.