[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No double xp? It's after maintenance..

ArkMageDeedsArkMageDeeds
Vindictus Rep: 335
edited July 24, 2018 in General Discussion
Way after maintenance and I don't see any double xp....
LoyalsAnduri

Comments

• LoyalsLoyals
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Yeah, i was lvling up my lynn and noticed i was getting double ap, but not xp.... thought i was the only one
  • ArkMageDeedsArkMageDeeds
    Loyals wrote: »
    Yeah, i was lvling up my lynn and noticed i was getting double ap, but not xp.... thought i was the only one

you sure you're not getting double ap because of your vip or vvip?
  • LoyalsLoyals
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Loyals wrote: »

you sure you're not getting double ap because of your vip or vvip?

haha yes, because i know other pple have been getting more ap but not xp
    making sure im not imagining things
    Loyals
  • AnduriAnduri
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    edited July 25, 2018
    noctred you are right it is 2x combat XP, not completion XP just the nature of the bonus was poorly communicated ty for this info kisses to you +best
    Nexon! Please!
  • paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    dont think they care. it also wasnt working during the first week of this event and there was a thread about it too
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    My understanding is that this is supposed to be 2x combat XP, not completion XP.

If that's the case, then it's working properly and was most likely working properly the first week as well - just the nature of the bonus was poorly communicated.
    Anduri
  • AnduriAnduri
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    thanks again noctred :):):)
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Should have just called it x2 AP lul. Combat EXP is barely noticeable.
    PrototypemindAnduri
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited July 25, 2018
    Glad I still have XP boosts from two summers or so ago to get a decent boost when I make new chars. This even is pointless as is. At least the old boosters get you a good return.
  • paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    edited July 25, 2018
    if the exp event was actually only intended to be combat exp, that just raises other problems
    are they so disconnected from their own game and playerbase that they don't realize how puny a bonus combat exp is or that nobody cares about combat exp? the mod that replied in the thread last time didnt even bother to explain this, only that "it's working properly".

i get it's a free event bonus but why word it in a way that would make 99% of the playerbase think it's 20x better than it actually is? not to mention past events with same description set a precedent for complete battle exp bonus. just raises people's expectations only to be disappointed
    AnduriEmerthystxgekkou00Prototypemind