[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Increased Enhance Rates?

JinyieJinyie
Vindictus Rep: 1,830
in General Discussion
Nope...I don't believe it and the rise notes say increased rates. So far my enhancing experience is the same as before since getting to +8 even for armor has been challenging af. Sorry, just venting...what do you guys think?

Comments

• RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited June 26, 2017
    Well I did level my armor up to 11, and I did find it somewhat easier, still encountered fails but that's normal?

Here are the new rates, they are not official ones tho. So not sure how accurate.

dVSsCaY.jpg

Image from Vindictus Manual Forums.
    AerodosDevochkaLoyalsSinCaraLayfen
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    Well I did level my armor up to 11, and I did find it somewhat easier, still encountered fails but that's normal?

Here are the new rates, they are not official ones tho. So not sure how accurate.

dVSsCaY.jpg

Image from Vindictus Manual Forums.

if that's true then i'm incredibly unlucky, failed +7 three times in a row.
  • lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Well the game is really streaky (ew..) but I feel overall it is much easier to make it to +8 with my experiences enhancing 48+ weapons in the previous week. However I do see often that I fail initially at +7 more often than not. All based on luck and the RNGoddess I suppose.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 26, 2017

Actually that makes you lucky sadly
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    Puppyman wrote: »

Actually that makes you lucky sadly

well yeah, if you turn it around like failing was a good thing.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    What did you expect ? Magical changes in enhancement rates ? I think it's still a 60-50% chance from +8 to +10, and yeah it's the same RNG hello.. buffing enhancement rates does not mean always succeed.

Remember the 99% Passion fail, yeah they are rare but they do exists.
  • XaldinZXaldinZ
    Vindictus Rep: 475
    the fact that +12 to +15 is now even lower saddens me greatly.
    XieLoyalsZollen
  • XaldinZXaldinZ
    Vindictus Rep: 475
    So i broke four weapons in Row at 45% (+11) chance? BS
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Screw the rates. I always see it as a coin flip. Heads you pass, tails you boom. Sometimes that coin gets weighty on one side.
    blender
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    5% increase for +10 - +11 is almost placebo even with gobiniu.

'DRASTICALLY INCREASED' - lol nice advertisement nexon
    Someguywashere
  • AkakashiAkakashi
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    edited July 5, 2018
    Have these rates changed in 2018?

Is it still true that any enhancement past +8 will break?
    Someguywashere
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Akakashi wrote: »
    Have these rates changed in 2018?

Is it still true that any enhancement past +8 will break?

You didn’t have to necro my year old post to find that out lol. There’s a wiki and a recent post in the general section with the exact same question. Past +8 enhancements for lvl 80 and below equipment will not boom, but will instead be reset to +0. This does NOT apply to lvl 90+ equipment.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Lol don't worry about the enhancement rates anymore. This is becoming a thing now. I just hope Nexon Global can prioritize the enhance update from this link as a top priority close to Balor's release for you guys XD http://heroes.nexon.com/news/update/view?postno=843
    Jinyie
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited July 9, 2018
    Lol don't worry about the enhancement rates anymore. This is becoming a thing now. I just hope Nexon Global can prioritize the enhance update from this link as a top priority close to Balor's release for you guys XD http://heroes.nexon.com/news/update/view?postno=843

idk about that, with my weap enhance luck (or rather, the lack of it), I'll fail all 40 times before reaching +15.

4*15+6*27+8*40+10*55+12*72 = 1956 Damascus steel for lv 100

1956*80 = 156480 Seals of Bravery.

Sure you can get them as a drop too, but it is likely very rare.

(4*2+6*3+8*5+10*7+12*9)*80 = 19520 for lv 90

I hope I read it wrong...
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    at least there's a way now instead of waste your money and poof its gone gives people a goal to keep in mind.
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    They are, indeed, increased. I can get to +10 without runes without much difficulty(Have to try maybe 7 times going from 0 to 10) Currently made 7 95+12 armor pieces in the span of 1 week.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    I made ~30 durability helm last month in span of 3 days wasting more than 300 para stones so.... depends
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    Drusa wrote: »
    They are, indeed, increased. I can get to +10 without runes without much difficulty(Have to try maybe 7 times going from 0 to 10) Currently made 7 95+12 armor pieces in the span of 1 week.

You must have the luck of Irish God.

I've tired to enchant 5 weapons now : all of them boomed @ 10 or 9 (mind you that's only this week)

I've tried to enchant a pair of lv20 sharp shooter gloves and keeps de-ranking from 8 all the way back to 5
    I've boomed a 3 lv4 veteran tunics trying to get rank 11

There is this one level 80 weapon I've been trying to get to 10 now
    8 Runes later : yep still rank 8

It's mind blowing when people say... " I went from 1 ~ 15 one a lv95 gear with no fails"

I went from 1 - 8 de-ranked 17 times on a lv4 item and have it boom going from 10 -11