[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Golden Time Event & More! 2X EXP/AP Not working

AnduriAnduri
Vindictus Rep: 1,515
edited June 27, 2018 in General Discussion
so someone know why its not woking please nexon its says in the Golden Time Event & More! 2X EXP/AP start on 6/26 ends on 7/1 so sup :(
HangeZoe

Comments

• AnduriAnduri
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    edited June 30, 2018
    so someone know why ?
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    there's like 5 threads on this, so its hard to tell if either nobody knows, or nobody cares, or if the mods and gms care just enough to delete certain responses that they don't find fitting their mood
  • [GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    Administrator
    Hi Anduri,
    The EXP/AP x2 for the Golden Time Event has been checked as soon as you mentioned it and it has been confirmed to be working perfectly fine applying the right amount of bonus. up until now. Thank you.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 3, 2018
    GMViewty wrote: »
    Hi Anduri,
    The EXP/AP x2 for the Golden Time Event has been checked as soon as you mentioned it and it has been confirmed to be working perfectly fine applying the right amount of bonus. up until now. Thank you.

@GMViewty I really don't think it ended up working the way it should have. Just look at all the posts on the forum about it. Of course now (1 week later) the xp/ap x2 event isn't even going so your comment is more than a bit late.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Hi Anduri,

confirmed by who?
  • RugudoRugudo
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    We got double AP, but not exp.
  • paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    definitely wasnt working for me. doesnt show on reward screen and also checked actual exp gain
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited July 3, 2018
    Hi Anduri,

It worked for no one, friend. Seriously, the people posting about this aren't morons. Double XP was not applying.

To add, this is not the first time it's happened. When it happened with Miri I submitted a ticked and got the same response you just gave, that it was working fine. I responded to the ticket, and lo and behold, the GM who checked again found that it wasn't working as it was supposed to.

I know your staff is down to a smaller crew than it used to be, but when it's something as easy to check on and correct as this there's no reason not to get things right.
    YakuzamaLillieVirideAnduri
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I guess the July 4th event was working as intended as well, eh?

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14542/event-independence-day-event#Comment_57927