[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Official] Vindictus In-Game Cosplay Thread

Comments

• DexkillDexkill
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    2017_02_26_0001.jpg
    Grim Reaper? I changed gloves to Lich Mage gloves from void after this pic.
    Zeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Since we get a Corgi from Doggo event. Here is my cosplay of Ed and Ein from Classic Cowboy Bebop

smNdiAq.jpg

See you later, Space Cowboy
    SaintGuinness
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    Eliza from Tekken

Bn9Dm8o.jpg

Kinda wish i could get paler skin and better make up, but colors come out well

Also anyone interested in seeing the KOF cosplay thread. http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/12259/time-to-shine-kof-cosplay/p1

But i don't think i will do a Tekken series one.

Yees queeen
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    I know you all miss me... here is my latest our favorite foul mouth hermaphrodite

Nier Replicant Kainé

kcBzZuC.jpg

I remember there was a pair of sword which looks like Kaine's sword, forgot which. I know the Flower is on the wrong side is because I flip the image (PHOTOSHOP MASTER!!!!)
    SuhpremeNoburoAmenari
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Isn't great to see how far we have come?

Here is my cosplay of Lara Croft (Classic)

j5xOdxz.jpg

Also celebrating that the whip is coming soon so let have Arisha be a famous tomb raider, might try Indiana Jones once the whips comes out
    SuhpremeSaintGuinnessAnthonytonyboy
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    I remember there was a pair of sword which looks like Kaine's sword, forgot which. I know the Flower is on the wrong side is because I flip the image (PHOTOSHOP MASTER!!!!)

L37 Soul Slasher
    Zeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Better be fast before someone can claim it

FIRST WHIP ARISHA COSPLAY

Ivy Valentime from Soul Caliber series

26Kv9TY.jpg

Well since ivy tend to dress very little the succubus inner works well but the other parts of the armor i had to improvised. I like the fur trim look with her should guard. Since the outfits were in store view only i wasn't able to dye it.
    AeohKMonk
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited June 28, 2018
    Organization XI X (lost Hurk's name to migration, so he's stuck in limbo)
    I gave up on this a long time ago because of several graphical clipping bugs that accumulated over the past two years, and because I accepted the fact that Hurk and Karok will never be able to wear the same clothes as their smaller compatriots. It also wasn't meant to be an accurate cosplay, so I never posted it here before.
    g2yxPhR.jpg
    CloakshireZeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    So as promised, one of the best whip known hero is here, Indiana Jones

zGxaFGf.jpg

Since it was a gender bend i though giving her a hot pants look but it kinda reminded me of Lara Croft too much. Also real adventures wear long pants and not get bitten by snakes and bugs. Also wanted to add an action shot of Lako but not good with those.

Maybe next i will try a Belmont from Castlevania, any well known Vampire slayers people like?
    Anthonytonyboy
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited July 24, 2018
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Hmmm Alcuard, sound a bit hard since i need a good cape.

For now here is Simon Belmont from Castlevania

DxEFj4Y.jpg

PU4gVDS.jpg

Well in my mind eye she looks like a female Simon.

• RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited July 24, 2018
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    edited July 4, 2018
    @RhapsodyOfFire +haha thanks. I really like the look and when in action it could have been a good 3D Castlevania game. I am tempted to try make a sizzle video with her running around whipping stuff with Bloody tears sound track in the back ground. Anyone know a free and easy to use video editing software?
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Here is another Belmont, Richter Belmont

p0Cv249.jpg

At first I wanted to use Hurk but needed longer hair, so it still ended with Arisha. Alucard is coming soon...maybe.....someone give me a cape
    john10
  • Aeris77Aeris77
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    Videl - Dragon Ball Z

latest?cb=20151118010439

0c9a67043a24c053d22222b2cc322ea1o.png
    ZeroheartAeohTheDazzlingjohn10
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    edited July 18, 2018
    KidIcarus told me someone was going to try a Bayonetta Cosplay and I wonder why not give it a shot myself

dwvfEHY.jpg

QnFeLiR.jpg

I think i got the Hair and Mole near chin right, but wished i had horn rim glasses instead of Shades. I do like the Boleru gloves since it goes up the biceps (So thank you seller and enjoy that 9 mil you made off of me, also give me the rest of outfit) I didn't check for boots and the bottom is just an inner stocking. Hard part was choosing the top since i wanted to glyphs and stuff on it but nothing matches and Fallen angel kind had the frills (was lucky with random dye getting all black). I was thinking of putting it on a Delia since she has a lose your armor skill for power up.
    AeohKMonkjohn10
  • AeohAeoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    So this is my attempt at an android 17 cosplay from DBZ c: the best I could do apologies if i missed a few things

latest?cb=20161229054038

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Zeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    edited July 23, 2018
    Wow , really good DBZ cosplay i am seeing. I will also throw my balls into the proverbal dragon ball pile, hoping one day we can wish for a better vindi.

Seeing Android 17 is above let get Android 18 here with authentic battle damage!!

hyDVMfg.jpg

Anyone else had a crush on her?

0GT5iRw.jpg

This is with a different hair that kind suits her better but does not have the tuck behind her ear

Aeoh
  • AeohAeoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    That looks really nice :O good job on that I like it :D I might attempt the other androids
  • DismerizedDismerized
    Vindictus Rep: 1,200
    Did Archer Emiya a long time ago and decided to update it \o
    Eesx7Hk.png?1
    vPSNBmN.jpg
    GYhjXaD.jpg
    ZeroheartKMonkScheherezadejohn10Aeoh