[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindi Bad Habits - What are yours?

Comments

• SaniteeSanitee
    Vindictus Rep: 2,205
    edited November 14, 2016
    Trying to switch to an alt, only to accidentally log back into your main character that you were just on.
    TheGreatCreidneXieLoLoBootyAqua22AyPoolProvikMrWubzEbonwingsKerriganne
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    When you say something that sounds dumb in chat and then there is this long pause before anyone says anything.
    LoLoBootyXie
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    i enhance everthing

:D...
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited November 15, 2016
    Creating and Leveling More Kais to lv90 on the same account.

At least they all sit next to each other.
    XieAqua22
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    edited November 15, 2016
    AyPool
    AyPool said:

When you play 5 or more characters on your account and you get the attacks and skill sets mixed up in your head.
    Me: *Tries to block with shield but gets a Cross-Stance (dies)*, "Oh yeah... I'm playing Vella now..."

Been there, done that!

Sanitee
    Sanitee said:

Trying to switch to an alt, only to accidentally log back into your main character that you were just on.

I thought I was the only one who did that ๏_๏

Xie
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 15, 2016
    When you forget why you logged on x character. Was I supposed to do something?

-Logs off-

Another bad habit would be deleting characters and remaking them, but it isn't as much of a bad habit now as it was many years ago.
    AyPool
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    One bad habit that I have is the fact that I face tank certain attacks. Honestly, other than hp reduction and up to this point, the game never punished you for tanking a hit.
    Aqua22Xie
  • ArmageddalArmageddal
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    Hmm...

One could consider my lack of class focus a bad habit. I have all 11 characters at level 90 (plus two level 90 pack mules that I farmed to 90 for level up event rewards). I also gear all of my characters equally. In other words, instead of having one character with elite stats, I choose to divide my cash into 11 parts and split the investments across all characters. As a result, I am in a perpetual state of being undergeared. When I play Vindictus, I play enough that I've managed to get all my characters roughly to 20k ATT, 10k DEF, 90-100 Crit, and 20-30 Speed. But I will never be part of the elite crowd with 24k+ ATT, 12k+ DEF, Crit-capped, and 50+ Speed. And because of that, I suffer issues with the playabiltiy of certain bosses. I don't have the stats to reliably solo good raids, yet my internet connection isn't good enough to do anything but solo. So I basically can't raid at the moment. Playing with relatively low speed is also a problem for many things, including Ein Lacher and other solos.

The recent changes seem like they have made gearing easier, which is good for me, I suppose. But I still doubt I'll ever reach elite gear. Perhaps more +10 weapons with double R7s could be in my future, though.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 17, 2016
    A bad habit of mine is falling asleep on my keyboard whenever we have the fishing event.

Another bad habit, though I am getting better, is giving up too easily. It is a good thing I have friends to motivate me because I probably wouldn't be playing Vindi for this long.
  • DebahrDebahr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,300
    Complaining about how absolutely dirt poor I am, but continuing to boom weapons and not farm a single bit for more gold.

Another bad habit, not reviving anyone except for people I know in parties.
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited November 18, 2016
    photo tumblr_m2jk94h9bQ1rpurleo1_500_zpsdr61pczu.gif

#Being in the chatting with a friend, when you are in a raid and suddenly, they need your carry.

Also another bad habit personal , buy as soon as possible a new set or outfitt, although this expensive, only by fashion or vanity, when after a while is cheap.
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Logging on once every 2-3 days and hope to see more than 1 person in the guild online.

99% of the time I'm disappointed.
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    edited November 19, 2016
    It's 3 AM. I am half asleep. It's been a long hard battle and suddenly my comrade who has been fighting along side me has fallen. With my eyes half closed from exhaustion, I reached my finger out across the keyboard for a Phoenix feather. But instead of watching my angelic team mate rise from the dead like a zombie from a horror movie ... I watch in horror as my beautiful character violently transforms into a Dark Knight on my screen

"LOL, whoops, sorry bro, wrong button xDD You saw nothing!!! "

Sleep is for the weak!

TheGreatCreidne
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655

Listening to a song that gets me too hype, and I just start face tanking everything, then die in pure musical bliss.

Aqua22Xie
  • KerriganneKerriganne
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Trying to use Insane Reaper on Arisha, Vella, Sylas, and every other character.

Then, using Insane Reaper right before Ulchas tries to heal and not having enough SP left for a cancel.