[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Granny Panties Only?

SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
Vindictus Rep: 1,730
edited November 17, 2016 in General Discussion
Why is it that Delia only has access to a handful of inners? She can use even less inners now than before the last maintenance. What gives?
GhengisJohn

Comments

• NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    Because Delia is a sweet and modest girl, unlike the other women is this game!Can we please get Jungle heat for her already -_-
    SuukeiPixelPantsuAqua22GhengisJohnXie
  • CriminyCriminy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,225
    Probably money. They can gather lots of useful information on their players including which inners are the biggest sellers (notice Nytsuya's Jungle request). So to increase profits you simply don't offer the popular inners for a few months after a new character launch. The default is purposely hideous and an eye sore. Players will buy one they don't like very much and then later when the ones they do like are available, buy that one. 2 sales is more than 1 sale.
  • TannakraTannakra
    Vindictus Rep: 1,325
    Criminy
    Criminy said:

Probably money. They can gather lots of useful information on their players including which inners are the biggest sellers (notice Nytsuya's Jungle request). So to increase profits you simply don't offer the popular inners for a few months after a new character launch. The default is purposely hideous and an eye sore. Players will buy one they don't like very much and then later when the ones they do like are available, buy that one. 2 sales is more than 1 sale.
    nah the real reason is that Nexon NA are too lazy to add the old Inners to Delia but they added stuff like the Stripy Bikini and Silver fox that every female has on other servers to her the most egregious example of NA being either lazy or incompetent or both is with Delia and the chalk 2 tone hair on other regions notably KR, JP and CN hell even TW Delia has access to the chalk 2 tone hair on NA and EU lol we got a little post script "all females except Delia".
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    edited November 18, 2016
    Criminy
    Criminy said:

This would only make sense if the inners where also missing from all the other characters as well. Vella, Lynn, Fifi, Evie, etc. all have access to the full list of inners. Only Delia is missing them. I'm not going to buy an inner I don't want just because they have an incomplete list for ONE character. So the actual math on this viewpoint is zero sales is less than 1 sale.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I also agree and it's been too damned long already. I'm glad other people beside myself are saying something. Jungle Heat and Skewed Stripe are probably the best inners in the game imo just because they don't interfere with the look of 90% of the armor sets and outfitters. I dunno why it's taken them so long to unlock more of the outfitters for Delia. I can certainly see Crim's point. I waited two months to buy an inner at all on Delia because I didn't like any of the ones available to her, but eventually I broke down and bought her one I wasn't really happy with just because it beat looking at the default.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited November 18, 2016
    A disgrunted customer here image I would like to add two Strapless Lace, both Gothic Grace and Lotus into the list of good-but-not-avaiable for Delia. It have been 4 months and those good old stuff are still locked out.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    I just use the eleventy billion unlimited rental inners, or buy the AP ones if I ever run out.
    But yes, I do hope it won't take until the patch that enabled everything across all characters that -just- came out in KR for us to have more inners for her.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    is it bad that I legitimately want granny panties on my fiona?
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    BoatGod
    BoatGod said:

The important thing is that you have to the option as Fiona. Enjoy your privilege. ^_^
    GhengisJohn
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    BoatGod
    BoatGod said:

Yes it's bad and you should feel bad. *Points finger*
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    Breadman
    Breadman said:

I just use the eleventy billion unlimited rental inners, or buy the AP ones if I ever run out.
    But yes, I do hope it won't take until the patch that enabled everything across all characters that -just- came out in KR for us to have more inners for her.
    ^This. MVGA. Make Vindi Great Again - 2018