[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New events...

ikeviikevi
Vindictus Rep: 3,670
in General Discussion
Well at least I don't feel obligated to pay a ~half mil for a teddy bear backpack that I already have. But since when have we ever had to pay gold to get the grand prize.

(Event is from May 2nd till maint may 23rd... there are 25 bingo spots.)

Comments

• KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    edited May 2, 2018
    So, can't miss a day huh?

Edit: Nevermind, not enough days to get them all. Granted, I can finally get my tieve set, even for just a day.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited May 3, 2018
    ikevi wrote: »
    Well at least I don't feel obligated to pay a ~half mil for a teddy bear backpack that I already have.

What a fantastic mentality.

"If I don't like the rewards,the event is automatically trash"
  • WitchHunterWitchHunter
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    You can get two bingo tickets a day
  • ikeviikevi
    edited May 3, 2018

One by doing daily, one by paying 100k. So since there are only 20 days => you have to pay a half a million for the teddy bear if you want it.

I don't believe we have ever been forced to pay gold to get an item. Before it was only needed if you forgot to run a day.

You are the one calling the event trash. I just said I have never seen it automatically cost gold before. And the good news was that at least we all had the grand-prize already if you did the previous events.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    I just want the first 2 runes lul
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    ikevi wrote: »

One by doing daily, one by paying 100k. So since there are only 20 days => you have to pay a half a million for the teddy bear if you want it.

I don't believe we have ever been forced to pay gold to get an item. Before it was only needed if you forgot to run a day.

You are the one calling the event trash. I just said I have never seen it automatically cost gold before. And the good news was that at least we all had the grand-prize already if you did the previous events.

by the dismissing way you talked about the event I just assumed you were thinking its a bad event

and most likely you did but now you're acting satisfied with it
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    the prize wheel was just the start i guess. Is it possible to get the two runes without paying?
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    edited May 3, 2018
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    the prize wheel was just the start i guess. Is it possible to get the two runes without paying?

Yes, if you count how many numbers you need and if you've started the event since day one, you can still pull it off the first two runes without having to pay, if you've done your dailies.

13 numbers for enhancement rune
    unknown.png

17 numbers for enchant rune
    unknown.png

21 numbers for safeguard rune
    unknown.png
  • ikeviikevi
    by the dismissing way you talked about the event I just assumed you were thinking its a bad event

and most likely you did but now you're acting satisfied with it

Satisfied meh, ambivalent sure. Not saying it is great, not saying it is "trash".
  • hynurahynura
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    I agree that it sucks that you have to pay to get the grand prize. On the other hand, as someone who's looking for runes without NX, this event is pretty convenient. It only costs 2.1m to get 3 additional runes, assuming you started buying from day 1 and you don't want the grand prize.
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited May 4, 2018
    Look the real question is this. oh953a.jpg
    but we can only run it with tickets? I am confusion.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    It's a poor way of saying you can keep replaying it as long as you have tickets.