[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

How to spot gold buyers

misanthropemisanthrope
Vindictus Rep: 565
in General Discussion
Whenever an item is sold for over a billion gold and the buyer takes more than a few days to get the funds....

It should take no less than an hour to transfer all gold to one character to pay your COD.

Comments

• JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    edited April 5, 2018
    Or they could be waiting for an item to sell, so there's that. And COD through mail will return to seller after 2 hours if not paid.
    AnnazLoLoBooty
  • misanthropemisanthrope
    Vindictus Rep: 565
    Jinyie wrote: »
    Or they could be waiting for an item to sell, so there's that. And COD through mail will return to seller after 2 hours if not paid.

A lot of people who don't have gold will make high offer bids anyways and ask the seller to wait for them to have the gold ready. ~ Technically, these guys are buying gold from someone.

• AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    You’re silly, they literally could be waiting for something to sell. I buy a lot of cash shop stuff and gacha boxes and I’ve been waiting for that stuff to sell when I saw something I really wanted in mega chat, so I placed my offer while I waited for my **** to sell. Boy bye.
    LoLoBooty
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    It's simple really, just open rankings.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    +sigh this thread again
  • troydoggo95troydoggo95
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    Yo dog what if I gotta sell more cookies for funds bruh
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Jinyie wrote: »

A lot of people who don't have gold will make high offer bids anyways and ask the seller to wait for them to have the gold ready. ~ Technically, these guys are buying gold from someone.

My point is that's not always the case.
This discussion has been closed.