[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

IF I WAS A DEVCAT ;)

Comments

• ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    Elyr wrote: »

Because every other holding skill has a 20 minutes cooldown, and it only makes sense for Clash to be the same

So my guess bow Kai is next because of prey drive? Or Evie frozen ice attacks? Chain Blade Vella choke a b1tch move ( When she has cold hearted status up and uses the frost bite, does not do break but holds them for a while). But what about the Delia x Karok combo? Delia has hard enough time getting her Ult off i find.

Prey Drive will most likely follow sooner or later. Ice Spear and the other Ice skill there's no need because they have their own cooldown already, plus it's actually hard to inflict. Chain Vella no idea, I never see anyone using that and outside break off it shouldn't have any worth (don't quote me on that, I never touched Chains). Delia's Clash followup has its cooldown shared with her regular holding, meaning you can use it by either attacking a knocked down boss with Wild Star or by pressing E after clash. I mained Delia for over a year before going back to Lynn, and it really isn't hard to use her holding
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    1) Hugs, kisses and new interactions.

Please keep your shitty roleplay outside the game, thank you

Why? Your answer lacks arguments. how could this affect the players negatively?

i love this idea. more emotes, more roleplay possibilities please. those that don't like it can just ignore it, i don't see the problem. most of the people i've met and played with in the last seven years use and enjoy our limited emotes, and would like to have more.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    BabyDani wrote: »

i love this idea. more emotes, more roleplay possibilities please. those that don't like it can just ignore it, i don't see the problem. most of the people i've met and played with in the last seven years use and enjoy our limited emotes, and would like to have more.

The only issue there would be in terms of the emote animation would be the hugging and kissing. Given the height differences and the game purely relying on mocap and not on heavy hard code animation data as a good pillar for accurate animation detection more than likely height would either need to be normalized and stripped from the game, make the hug/kiss emote work under certain conditions, or rework the entire animation system to not rely on state machines for every little thing. DevCAT won't go back and rework the entire animation system for that xD Tbh that's way too much work and in their case way too much money.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Hugging and kissing animations can be done with inverse kinematics.
  • SilverFenixSilverFenix
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    BabyDani wrote: »

The only issue there would be in terms of the emote animation would be the hugging and kissing. Given the height differences and the game purely relying on mocap and not on heavy hard code animation data as a good pillar for accurate animation detection more than likely height would either need to be normalized and stripped from the game, make the hug/kiss emote work under certain conditions, or rework the entire animation system to not rely on state machines for every little thing. DevCAT won't go back and rework the entire animation system for that xD Tbh that's way too much work and in their case way too much money.

Very true, in fact (I do not know if you read) I wondered if it was possible to insert a function in the code at the beginning of the animation, to make the heights to prefixed parameters, which determine a good approach and restore the original heights at the end of the animation.

Of course it could be valid for all, except for karok and hurk, too big, which should be developed interactions affixed to them, but if it were feasible, nexon would only have earned us for this point.

In any case, it always depends on how much it costs them to do it.
    Are you korean? i saw your name +cold