[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Thoughts on Miri's 2nd Weapon?

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
edited March 2, 2018 in General Discussion
I know Miri is still considered as a new character, but thoughts on her second choice of weapon? What do you think?

in my opinion, i can picture her with futuristic guns like below, :eyes:

fb70a2680d09d65e7915e492d30e0170.gif

Comments

• ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    Since Lynn didn't get kung fu blades, i would be content with Miri getting dragon claws and damage over time. In dragon form she goes feral, biting and mauling, causing further debuffs and friendly fire. Some cool attacks that the dragons have could be incorporated too, like shouts with aoe damage or tail swipes.
    Sir_Render
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Funny she just came out and ppl start thinking of her 2nd weapon.. Ds such a disappointment lel
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    i feel it would have to be dragon related.
    ISnatchMoneySir_Render
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Yea i'm thinking they will be Dragon Claws assuming Delia doesn't get Martial Arts
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Lance

but not a tiny little laughable thing, I meant more like the lances from Mabi
    Sir_Render
  • Crash_BandicootCrash_Bandicoot
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    What do you think?

I think you need to hide this anime trash back where you pulled it. Just look at all last characters which was released after Hurk. They are all clone Lynn, Delia, Miri even Sylas looks like a princess, not like a warrior. Look at all these topics on this forum with offers of secondary weapons, in each will be 90% anime f-_-ers with offer like this...
    Arishante wrote: »
    kung fu blades
    get back in bns goddammit!

8 years have passed and the brutal atmosphere of Celtic mythology has turned into f-_-ing anime because of you and people like you. I'm sick of this anime mainstream in all multiplayer games. Bring back my hardcore Vindictus from 2010 with characters that look like warriors and weapons similar to weapons that can kill Fomors instead hide it from the rain like Blute-Lynn.
  • waspwasp
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    A Dragon pet would be nice :)
    Sir_Render
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    wasp wrote: »

We got chibi succubus, we will get chibi elchulus eventually... Only a matter of time.
    Sir_Render
  • ArishanteArishante
    What do you think?

I think you need to hide this anime trash back where you pulled it. Just look at all last characters which was released after Hurk. They are all clone Lynn, Delia, Miri even Sylas looks like a princess, not like a warrior. Look at all these topics on this forum with offers of secondary weapons, in each will be 90% anime f-_-ers with offer like this...
    kung fu blades

8 years have passed and the brutal atmosphere of Celtic mythology has turned into f-_-ing anime because of you and people like you. I'm sick of this anime mainstream in all multiplayer games. Bring back my hardcore Vindictus from 2010 with characters that look like warriors and weapons similar to weapons that can kill Fomors instead hide it from the rain like Blute-Lynn.

And there's always a salty bastard that doesn't come with any idea but bashes others for expressing theirs.

I assumed Lynn will get claws or martial arts from her stance in character choice menu, old one. Fans, chakrams were also discussed and iirc even musical instruments. You have to be pretty dumb to expect hardcore shiet from the loli, regardless of mythologies.
    Sir_RenderKiyouji
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    What do you think?

kung fu blades

Well we're running out of weapons to pick from that's not overlapping existing characters and actually fits the character *cough* teide. Honestly wouldn't mind a kfm style character...hell turn Sylas into a Soul Fighter from BNS +cold. Personally the 2nd weapons I want to see is staff Sylas (sharing Evie's weapon like TS Lann/Vella), anything but a giant axe for Delia, and imo lance should go to Miri. Just my 2 cents please no flame
    ISnatchMoneyKiyouji
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    yugiohdumbass.JPG
    Sir_Render
  • Crash_BandicootCrash_Bandicoot
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    edited March 4, 2018
    Jinyie wrote: »
    What do you think?

kung fu blades

Well we're running out of weapons to pick from that's not overlapping existing characters and actually fits the character *cough* teide. Honestly wouldn't mind a kfm style character...hell turn Sylas into a Soul Fighter from BNS +cold. Personally the 2nd weapons I want to see is staff Sylas (sharing Evie's weapon like TS Lann/Vella), anything but a giant axe for Delia, and imo lance should go to Miri. Just my 2 cents please no flame

Pretty good idea but to split two identical weapons into two different characters will affect the price of the weapon. Much better if the devs will resurrect already dead mechanics such as a large shield. Yes, some Fiona's use it but only for the first tries nemhain or balor. With experience there is no need to hide behind a large shield. There is no demand for it which means that the price is quite low. So share it! Use large shield with any one-handed weapon axe/mace/lance and so on. But no ... because it is much easier to make a bunch of clones with umbrellas and whips. Blute mechanics is ok, they just made a mistake with the weapon because it's not weapon... but the whip is just a copy of spellsword with minimal difference (like sword and hammer Fifi befor revamp).

Why devs abandoned the idea of a transformer weapon as bow Kai? Why taide still exist on Hurk instead any other character?
    ╮( ̄_ ̄)╭

Look at the sales results MH: World... It's a game about grinding for grinding like vindictus and they stole our character! Possible character or 2nd weapon for someone... but still!
    3-3-620x349.jpg20140331180820443.png
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    A spell that self destructs the class, alongside Delia, Lynn, Sylas and Arisha.
  • ArishanteArishante
    Jeyem wrote: »

Easier to self-destruct yourself, unlike the classes you will not be missed.
    Sir_RenderTsiiiSuukeiStormCrusherKiyouji
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    At the rate we get updates, we should come back to this discussion in 2022 :')
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Since the last few characters got weapons that barely fit their style (see Hurk), it can be anything they will come up at the time.
  • KaguraHimikoKaguraHimiko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,275
    Aeleding wrote: »
    wasp wrote: »

We got chibi succubus, we will get chibi elchulus eventually... Only a matter of time.

and mini Haven/Iset duo pet
  • FarceofNatureFarceofNature
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Definately fist weapons...like another dragon transforming character that is from a game immensely popular in Korea.
    Ironscale-Shyvana-Splash-Art-League-of-Legends-Artwork-Wallpaper-lol.jpg
    KiyoujiISnatchMoney
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Jeyem wrote: »

Easier to self-destruct yourself, unlike the classes you will not be missed.

this sounds like a comment you'd hear in an emo fight
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Well considering only one 2nd weapon of the 3 was good i dont even want to think about another 2nd weapon. DevCAT's Creativity is shot tbh...