[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

skipping 2nd trans animation and FREEZE

BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
Vindictus Rep: 1,805
in Bug Reporting
It's been happening a lot lately. Basically I can expect once a day at least that I will experience a screen freeze (0fps) for a split second and then my character will enter 2nd trans without seeing the animation. That'd be nice if it doesn't freeze me for 20-30 seconds afterward. During this period my character will freeze on its fighting stance but able to move around and can't do anything other than moving.

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I actually notice this happening to me sometimes.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    I get a big lagspike like that when I use 2nd transform in Muir/Season 3 runs. It also gets my Karok stuck in autoclash stance if I use that to trans cancel, but it can be fixed by just pressing grab again. Not sure what you could do to fix it for other cancel methods.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    this has nothing to do with cancelling the animation haha. I never want to cancel the animation cuz it looks pretty cool:D, but what frustrates me is how you skip it and then end up can't do anything for that long of a time.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Does this only happen to you in Abomination raid or other raids too?
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Does this only happen to you in Abomination raid or other raids too?

all fights i have a chance for this to happen. but if i get hit, i become controllable again.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited January 18, 2017
    Can you tell me what character you are using when this happens? It isn't Arisha by any chance? If so, what I could recommend (haven't tested this yet, so idk if it will work) is when going into 2nd transformation, do not be in Mana Blade mode. I notice that this tends to happen to me when I'm using 2nd trans while in Mana Blade stance. If it is not Arisha, then I'm not so sure.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Can you tell me what character you are using when this happens? It isn't Arisha by any chance? If so, what I could recommend (haven't tested this yet, so idk if it will work) is when going into 2nd transformation, do not be in Mana Blade mode. I notice that this tends to happen to me when I'm using 2nd trans while in Mana Blade stance. If it is not Arisha, then I'm not so sure.
    i get that screen freeze+animation skip combo a lot, but character freeze doesn't happen that often, once a day is likely though. It happens on both my delia and arisha...