[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[POLL] Strongest/Best Damage Dealer Class

HawkStrattusHawkStrattus
Vindictus Rep: 410
edited March 3, 2018 in General Discussion
Please vote on which class comes out with the highest Damage output in the game. Feel free to reply with thoughts or second weapons that are best.

EDIT: After researching for a long time, watching Korean and na solo vids and checking damage comparisons. I found it to be true that miri is in fact the class with the highest damage output.
troydoggo95
  1. Strongest/highest Damage Dealing Class113 votes
    1. Hurk
       12% (13 votes)
    2. Karok
       2% (2 votes)
    3. Lann
       7% (8 votes)
    4. Vella
       4% (5 votes)
    5. Evie
       4% (5 votes)
    6. Arisha
       10% (11 votes)
    7. Lynn
       4% (5 votes)
    8. Sylas
       4% (5 votes)
    9. Miri
       35% (40 votes)
    10. Delia
       2% (2 votes)
    11. Fiona
       5% (6 votes)
    12. Kai
       10% (11 votes)

Comments

• ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    Miri obviously, if you voted for any other, you're probably new to the game.
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Not this again lol.
  • HawkStrattusHawkStrattus
    Is miri really the strongest or are you joking?
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Where is the MasterCard class?
    JinyieRaptorBug
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    at least once a month
    StormCrusher
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    I voted something now i think it over and i choose sylas lol
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705

it hurk stop trolling ! :*
  • LyfialLyfial
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    edited March 3, 2018
    Who give's a nyerk ? I would like Hammer Fiona to be able to cancel Stigma Hammer animation with her SP spells too, but It cant.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Lyfial wrote: »
    Who give's a nyerk ? I would like Hammer Fiona to be able to cancel Stigma Hammer animation.

She can with deflect + guard but only until mid-animation (before the hammer hits the ground). If it's a successful deflect, then you can use stigma in a multiple loop. What i missed was shield enhancement, since it was less rewarding to play small shield with hammer than with sword.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    who voted vella ;c
    Jinyie wrote: »
    who voted vella ;c

Lol, I voted Kai purely out of ignorance.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    edited May 22, 2018
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295

when a character is stupidly strong like Miri there's no point on voting her :O cuz it's 100% obvious she will get nerfed, so I voted Hurk :P
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515

when a character is stupidly strong like Miri there's no point on voting her :O cuz it's 100% obvious she will get nerfed, so I voted Hurk :P

Her parry got buffed with her so called "nerf" :cold:
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    Obviously its lynn. The character with absolutely no team support and only has damage must be the best damage dealer. /s :'(
    MochiSweet
  • AntwanAntwan
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    yall is ignant.....ferghus the strongest
  • CetasCetas
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    Teide
    troydoggo95Quinque
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995

..... Well then you're giving people misleading information? i know it's not a big deal but still.
    Also, for those who only play a character because of top dps, do you even have fun? The point of this thread is solely that ideology, which seems stupid. Play to have fun right? or play to dps? ..... and imo there is nothing wrong with playing miri, it's just the point of this thread seem to focus only on dmg output...
  • CetasCetas
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    edited March 15, 2018

..... Well then you're giving people misleading information? i know it's not a big deal but still.
    Also, for those who only play a character because of top dps, do you even have fun?

Just a little

Also, for those who only play a character because of top dps, do you even have fun? The point of this thread is solely that ideology, which seems stupid. Play to have fun right? or play to dps? ..... and imo there is nothing wrong with playing miri, it's just the point of this thread seem to focus only on dmg output...

I understand what you're saying, and tbh, I agree with you. On the other hand, I specifically like classes that have higher dmg output, and it makes the game fun for me. I've been playing miri, almost lvl 50, and so far I love it. Her skills and party, it's awesome, her transformation looks epic also. Ill probably try some other classes in the future, but my main will be miri, not just cause he dmg output but also that party fits into my play style. I hear she'll get nerfed, correct me if I'm wrong but it already happened on KR? Where can I find the patch notes of the Nerf?