[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[POLL] Strongest/Best Damage Dealer Class

Comments

• JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Strongest/highest Damage Dealing Class = My mom with Belts and Sandals.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Miri obviously, if you voted for any other, you're probably new to the game.

when a character is stupidly strong like Miri there's no point on voting her :O cuz it's 100% obvious she will get nerfed, so I voted Hurk :P

..... Well then you're giving people misleading information? i know it's not a big deal but still.
    Also, for those who only play a character because of top dps, do you even have fun? The point of this thread is solely that ideology, which seems stupid. Play to have fun right? or play to dps? ..... and imo there is nothing wrong with playing miri, it's just the point of this thread seem to focus only on dmg output...

I understand what you're saying, and tbh, I agree with you. On the other hand, I specifically like classes that have higher dmg output, and it makes the game fun for me. I've been playing miri, almost lvl 50, and so far I love it. Her skills and party, it's awesome, her transformation looks epic also. Ill probably try some other classes in the future, but my main will be miri, not just cause he dmg output but also that party fits into my play style. I hear she'll get nerfed, correct me if I'm wrong but it already happened on KR? Where can I find the patch notes of the Nerf?

Her nerf is all ready here what kr got, less damage on chainswings and cant smash with zero stam
  • MmmBaconMmmBacon
    Vindictus Rep: 305
    by far the highest damaging class is miri. with 2500 ad i often time outdamage people with 1k more ad then :P. also im not sure why hurk has so many votes his buff was good but i still think miri arisha and fiona are better. most people are probably just looking at the best hurk lookatmydps but we also have to keep in mind that his stats are insane, if an arisha miri or fiona had similiar stats it would be gg
  • MySkyFallsMySkyFalls
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    MmmBacon wrote: »
    by far the highest damaging class is miri. with 2500 ad i often time outdamage people with 1k more ad then :P. also im not sure why hurk has so many votes his buff was good but i still think miri arisha and fiona are better. most people are probably just looking at the best hurk lookatmydps but we also have to keep in mind that his stats are insane, if an arisha miri or fiona had similiar stats it would be gg

Yeah, Hurk is good, but not in the best place still even with buffs. Not in contention for top 5 anyway. Arisha/Miri are definitely in current top 3 for NA for DPS dealing. Fiona not so much because she gets a lot of mileage of counters which isn't the easiest/consistent in party while other damage dealers can be extremely consistent.

For reference KR currently puts Miri as undisputed #1 even with her current "nerfs", then the next 2 slots go to Lynn (both blute/glaive) and then Arisha.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    LF>Kai buff :pain:
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    LF>Kai buff :pain:

-pat pat- maybe one day... I just think it's funny how Kai can dominate on parties but when it comes to solo he has like 5 minutes longer runs than other characters even if Kai has P2W stats :O
  • VeneratorVenerator
    Vindictus Rep: 2,635
    I do no damage.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    no gear = arisha ,gun kai,miri

max gear = scythe,miri

• JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Miri, thats why all the nabs abandoned their mains and hopped on the bandwagon. Gotta git that top deepz