[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

KR's Nov 3rd update, when everybody is Fiona

Comments

• KuzmaKuzma
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    edited November 7, 2016
    So that means if you have "angling for love" on one character that isn't your main, it will affect all of the characters on your account?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited November 7, 2016
    I will just leave this here. DevCAT will end up fixing it next patch but I laughed so hard on my stream when I found it. This is how you make an entrance as Ceara. The story so far is really intriguing. I won't give details as to what the story is about but I will say that "You Will Meet Up with your Character in Berbhe (Or Bell Bay....depends on the localization) as Ceara".

Edit 1: I went ahead and decided to read all posts and noticed a few questions and also thought of a few extras.
    Q.) Will you be able to do other missions besides the missions given to Ceara?
    A.) No. You will only be able to do those quests given to Ceara. They can not be ran again from the battle board once completed.

Q.) Does she have every Fiona Mechanic the normal Fiona player would have access to?
    A.) As of current no. We have no idea if this was intended or a bug. There are known bug issues they will fix in the next patch. I will update everyone once that hits.

Q.) Can I wear my current equipment when using Ceara?
    A.) You CAN. Do you need to? Absolutely not. Her stats are fixed as seen below
    Attack = 26,000
    Defense = 13,500
    Health = 9,000
    Attack Speed = 80
    Balance = 85
    Critical = 100
    Critical Resistance = 80
    Additional Damage = 220
    Critical Damage = 195

Q.) Can we form a Party with her?
    A.) I haven't tested this but due to the difficulty I found it being easy overall I doubt it. I will update when it comes to trying this on my alt character who has beaten Season 3 all the way currently.

Q.) Is this the only RP story we will receive? Mabinogi did more than this.
    A.) DevCAT stated they will be adding more to the RP stories for Vindictus as well which I think is neat. It's nice to see some light being shed upon the players with questions as to whats happening with the NPC's lives while you are out exploring/raiding.
    TheDayInLoveQueenOfManaAnthonytonyboyVahelDiRaizelDokkunBloodAngel
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I noticed that the Lv. 90 left to the character's IGN is a Lavender color. Assuming it is Lavender and not Grey.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    That's just my giffing tool coloring issue. The color hasn't changed at all so that's still the same purple it was before.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Oh, I see. Since you play on the Korean server, would it be possible to show us which hair and inner each character can use after the update? I'm rather interested in this part of the update. I have been browsing the ScreenShot section of their forums, but there are limited amount of pictures of this change to the Beauty Shop. All I know is that Fiona can use Vella's White Shark Inner and Arisha can equip Delia's Stocked String Bikini.

If you could show pics/vid of this change, it would be appreciated. Or even a list. It still would work.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited November 7, 2016
    Sure I can do that. I also stream on KR as well (Im actually streaming right now....link is in the stream section xD

Edit: I am getting screenshots as of right now. Sorry was streaming.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Here is the screenshots for the stuff added. using my Delia, Lann, and Karok due to these changes going across all characters. We also have an Inner Armor (+) tab which I have zero information on as of current. I will ask one of my friends when they log in tonight. http://imgur.com/a/ilZp2
    TheDayInLove
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    But which titles are shared?
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    탱크블레이드

Here is the screenshots for the stuff added. using my Delia, Lann, and Karok due to these changes going across all characters. We also have an Inner Armor (+) tab which I have zero information on as of current. I will ask one of my friends when they log in tonight. http://imgur.com/a/ilZp2
    I was hoping to see that Evie-only inner with the dolphin on it available for the other girls, is it just further down the scrolling list?

I'm not weird for wanting a school swimsuit on Lynn am I?

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited November 12, 2016
    MK2Xiao said:

No idea. Been lazy/busy with getting Delia to Neamhain Compliant stats to KR standards (which I finally finished...). I'll find out probably tonight on stream.
    Noburo
    Noburo said:

탱크블레이드

I was hoping to see that Evie-only inner with the dolphin on it available for the other girls, is it just further down the scrolling list?

I'm not weird for wanting a school swimsuit on Lynn am I?

I actually didn't look since i was looking at the newer inner. I am checking as we speak.

Edit: I had a look on my Arisha and Lynn and no that inner is not generalized yet. No idea when or if they will. We are still questioning quite a bit of changes tbh....mainly the curiosity as to what the 2nd weapon will be since none of that info was released. We only know that it's hitting Test Server very soon so I am going to be making preparations on release possibly stream on release if my translations are done by then xD
    Necrochild
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Can't wait. Looking forward to your stream.
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Tannakra
    Tannakra said:

might be like the RP quests in Mabinogi were you "become" that NPC for the duration of the quest

Basically. I like it, gives more depth to the story.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Kourin
    Kourin said:

Tannakra
    Tannakra said:

might be like the RP quests in Mabinogi were you "become" that NPC for the duration of the quest

Basically. I like it, gives more depth to the story.
    Pretty much. You play as Ceara because after a certain point in Season 3 Chapter 2 Episode 2 you run into her in Berbhe. So Ceara's story leads up to that part. There will be more of her story in the future.
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    I wonder if we will be able to play "A Day in the Life Of Ferghus" where you get to break weapons and claim "Oops, my hand slipped" +best
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    GldPhoenix

I wonder if we will be able to play "A Day in the Life Of Ferghus" where you get to break weapons and claim "Oops, my hand slipped" +best
    Ferghus may seem like a simple blacksmith, but he's actually seeking immortality by preserving his own body using the tears of travelers.
    BloodAngel
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    .... I wonder when we get the rest of smash and tower of struggle +sweat
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Tower of Struggle might come to us this 23th, or a bit later.
    BloodAngel
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    There is a sneak peak in EU forums, Tower of Fodder should be the 23th indeed.
    BloodAngel
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    탱크블레이드

MK2Xiao said:

No idea. Been lazy/busy with getting Delia to Neamhain Compliant stats to KR standards (which I finally finished...). I'll find out probably tonight on stream.
    Would be much appreciated, I've become apathetic to the title grind on my alt due to this.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited November 16, 2016
    As requested by @QueenOfMana here is pictures of Hurk and Arisha in the new Inner and Hair. They SHOULD appear as the first set of pictures in the album since all I did was update the album with more pics of the November 3rd Update.

Edit: Here I am talking about the album and I forgot to link it ㅇㅅㅇ;; http://imgur.com/a/ilZp2