[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NEW Map / Raid / Reedemer Information (22.12.2017)

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Additionally I saw mention about getting 2% per Neamhain run instead of just 1%.

So instead of 100 neam runs for 100% completion, we only need 50 runs for 100% completion? Just want to clarfiy.
    Yes. This is of course assuming it's valid information in first place.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    I'm not liking this system at all now that I find out that theres 2 bonuses.Players who switch between 2-3 classes all the time will have no chance to get full completion in their lifetime.And I can bet a kidney that in the future they will set boss' defensive stats according to the bonus from redeemers.This will enlarge the gap between super hardcore players and the average Joe by a mile
    Sir_Render
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    I'm not liking this system at all now that I find out that theres 2 bonuses.Players who switch between 2-3 classes all the time will have no chance to get full completion in their lifetime.And I can bet a kidney that in the future they will set boss' defensive stats according to the bonus from redeemers.This will enlarge the gap between super hardcore players and the average Joe by a mile

You can always party up with a bunch of average joes and all get rekt togheter. At least you will all have a laugh
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Additionally I saw mention about getting 2% per Neamhain run instead of just 1%.

So instead of 100 neam runs for 100% completion, we only need 50 runs for 100% completion? Just want to clarfiy.

That only counts for the stats however. To get Full Force Lv1, you would still need 100 runs as the prequisite is the run counter and not the progress percentage.
    Though, I assume you can just skip that and go for Balor's Full Force Lv2 instead.

unknown.png
    Anthonytonyboy
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    New Trailer:
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    New video of his later phases:

New moves at 11:19, 15:32, and 18:28 to 19:10, and 19:13

[video]
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    And this is what happens when Balor takes out the last survivor in your party https://clips.twitch.tv/LitigiousUgliestGaurBleedPurple
  • CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Time to practice Alban Festival wall master lul.
    DinahAnthonytonyboy
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Ending Cutscene
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    rip slow chars during hole in the wall
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited January 26, 2018
    Fun boss, but I cannot afford upgrading my gears/fusion them every time they increase the cap.

Nexon needs to stop increasing the cap in big jumps. :(
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    Reminds me of Nuadha

240px-Nuadha.png
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Sanuien wrote: »
    Reminds me of Nuadha

240px-Nuadha.png

Posted the same thing on the last page of this thread. I wonder if they're related in some way through lore.
    Sir_Render
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    Sanuien wrote: »
    Reminds me of Nuadha

240px-Nuadha.png

Posted the same thing on the last page of this thread. I wonder if they're related in some way through lore.

Unsure if they'll have them as siblings, although that would be an interesting twist since they do twist up the mythology.
    What I can find about the Irish mythology however:
    Balor and his army were recruited by Bres (an overthrown half-Fomorian prince who was exiled) for the vengeful rebellion against Nuadha which lead to the Second Battle of Mag Tuireadh. In that same war, Nuadha, alongside Lugh, fought Balor and Bres, but was then beheaded. Lugh avenges Nuadha later by defeating Balor.

• IcoIco
    Vindictus Rep: 975
    And this is what happens when Balor takes out the last survivor in your party https://clips.twitch.tv/LitigiousUgliestGaurBleedPurple

Nope, it happens even when it's not the last person alive
    https://clips.twitch.tv/WimpyScaryDolphinPeoplesChamp

It's just an insta-kill move like Neamhain's
    Sir_Render
  • IcoIco
    Vindictus Rep: 975
    edited February 3, 2018
    New video of his later phases:

New moves at 11:19, 15:32, and 18:28 to 19:10, and 19:13

[video]

That fps tho HXsuoE4.png
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    DId you know that Balor is Lugh's grandfather?
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    What stat has Balor?
    Can we get abyssal and mysterious shards lvl 2 on balor?