[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

95 update has taken its toll on me.

Comments

• RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    dont touch my free speech,commie

You wanna justify taunting with free speech? That won't work.

You have the option to express yourself in a million other ways. If you choose taunting, that's your problem.
    Order5misakamisaka
  • CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    It actually took a while before we had anything to run besides Regina, and the thing that did come after was Braha, which is one of the worst bosses in Vindictus history (since you're complaining about not getting enjoyment from Dullahan). Episode 3 didn't even add a new dungeon. But anyway, with the 90 cap we did not have 4 bosses to choose from; we had 1. Pretty sure drop rates were also worse, but at least there were those shard remnants or whatever to get RNG oranges eventually (don't know why they removed that).

I don't think they were spread out as poorly though, as 5 months of Dullahan only is kind of long. The main issue here is that Aes Sidhe and Arcana don't drop alternate gear, and Aes Sidhe only drops 1 essence as far as I know. If it's anything like Eochaid, that means good luck seeing it. I don't even know if they come out with more dungeons or what Arcana drops.
    Rezi
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited January 2, 2018
    Order5 wrote: »
    I was originally gonna say that MisterWhiskers might have a secret crush on Prototypemind because the cat seems to be pouncing in almost immediately to bump the threads. However, there is a legitimate point of how Proto has been making a LOT of rant threads in the past months. It's not a healthy thing as it just excessively stirs the negativity towards the game, and that's what I wanted to focus on rather than derail the thread.

exactly this;nobody has any personal problem with protomind
    but to see posts like this rise (pun intended) every second day when they obviously know NX won't bother to listen to any of this..it's getting tiresome.If they don't even listen to KR player feedback,who are their main target audience,they sure as hell won't give a damn about NA/EU complaints; they never did,they never will
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    But instead of ignoring the rant threads, you fuel them.
    Sir_RenderOrder5
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited January 2, 2018
    ITT: Just another day in the Vindictus weebs vs cynics showdown.

If you're getting burned out just find something else to play on Steam, literally no better time since there's a huge sale that ends the 4th.

Edit: Also, Whiskers is right. These rant threads are tired and stupid, Prototype should know by now that whining on these forums does nothing but give other people a chance to be snarky.

If you want to get the devs attention, you gotta move to Asia, learn their language, and then submit a long rant to their forums so they can properly ignore you. :^)

• ReziRezi
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    Prototype should know by now that whining on these forums does nothing but give other people a chance to be snarky.

That's the point.
    Sir_Render
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    People don't have to be snarky . . .
    giphy.gif
    Rezi
  • NotRainNotRain
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    ive never heard of a time where only regina was out aswell
  • KiyoujiPandaKiyoujiPanda
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    @NotRain
    Than you haven't been playing long, there was some time where Regina was the only level 90 boss, I remember because everyone was so excited about her set but hated the drop rate for the essences and my guild mates were yelling at me when I gave away orange essences to them for free because I didn't want them for a set I had no interest in.
    @everyone else
    Honestly I'm not surprised people are crying "harassment" over a couple of comments, why? Because it's considered the "in thing" to cry it and want to be a victim because "the cool kids do it". It's not harassment to make a comment, if you get offended by something than that's YOUR problem not everyone else's.
    DinahDubDee
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Cashews wrote: »
    I don't think they were spread out as poorly though, as 5 months of Dullahan only is kind of long. The main issue here is that Aes Sidhe and Arcana don't drop alternate gear, and Aes Sidhe only drops 1 essence as far as I know. If it's anything like Eochaid, that means good luck seeing it. I don't even know if they come out with more dungeons or what Arcana drops.

Aes sidhe and arcana will drop boxes that gives dullahan essence weapon/armors.

I guess the seal box for random lv90 oj essence back then made ppl make +15 too easily, hence they had to make sure they don't do giveaway this iteration, in this case lv95 gears.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    ^ source?
  • ReziRezi
    edited January 5, 2018
    gif

I may not agree with her politics, but she's a damn good actress.

Honestly I'm not surprised people are crying "harassment" over a couple of comments, why? Because it's considered the "in thing" to cry it and want to be a victim because "the cool kids do it". It's not harassment to make a comment, if you get offended by something than that's YOUR problem not everyone else's.

It's harassment when the offender is specifically targeting a specific person's threads and specifically being overly critical on specifically every single one of them.

Harassment is when you're constantly being rude over and over again to the same recipient.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Kudos on lasting this long, my good man.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 5, 2018
    @NotRain
    @everyone else

@KiyoujiPanda Going by that logic, if I fire a gun at you, no one else should step in and try to help you even though it's wrong. Besides Prototypemind is the victim, and he hasn't at all said that he's offended; the people pointing out the harassment are merely taking a more active approach against cyber bullying and stalking because it is intolerable behavior. As Rezi has said, this hasn't just been "a couple of comments" - it's been thread by thread. If it hasn't already, it's turned into harassment for Prototypemind and obsession for MisterWhiskers.
    misakamisakaRezi
  • CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    Cashews wrote: »

Aes sidhe and arcana will drop boxes that gives dullahan essence weapon/armors.

I guess the seal box for random lv90 oj essence back then made ppl make +15 too easily, hence they had to make sure they don't do giveaway this iteration, in this case lv95 gears.

Is that right? If that's the case then that's pretty good actually.
    edited January 5, 2018
    @NotRain
    @everyone else

@KiyoujiPanda Going by that logic, if I fire a gun at you, no one else should step in and try to help you even though it's wrong. Besides Prototypemind is the victim, and he hasn't at all said that he's offended; the people pointing out the harassment are merely taking a more active approach against cyber bullying and stalking because it is intolerable behavior. As Rezi has said, this hasn't just been "a couple of comments" - it's been thread by thread. If it hasn't already, it's turned into harassment for Prototypemind and obsession for MisterWhiskers.

wow you people are thinking its a "cyberbullying" or "harassment" issue over a joke that's totally justified and appropriate for how often he posts rants.We totally have to ask forum mods for safe spaces for you snowflakes

if you can't deal with a random joke on a game forum I really fear for how you would handle a real life situation where you disagree with someone
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    @everyone else

Let me ask you a question, if you show your teeth to a wolf, and they attack you, who's problem will it be? Yours because you didn't know that it means a threatening behaviour for them, or the wolf's because they didn't know you only want to smile? The lesson is try to adapt and you won't get into an unwanted trouble. I can understand if a 10 year old doesn't know about these things, but a 20+ year old should have learned them already.

If someone knows about these things, and they are looking for trouble intentionally, then there must be some serious frustration going on in their head. I'm not gonna discuss it further because there is already enough information in this topic to conclude from.

I guess no one hates or dislikes the other here so much to cause them an uncomfortable situation. Or maybe i'm wrong.
    Rezi
  • GanonGamer34GanonGamer34
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    ConstantShadowyCurlew-size_restricted.gif
    this thread should be closed since it turned into a war between "pls leave QQ posts alone" crowd versus "I'm tired of your QQ posts" crowd

also feedback should be in "SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK" section
    Order5
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    @NotRain
    @everyone else

wow you people are thinking its a "cyberbullying" or "harassment" issue over a joke that's totally justified and appropriate for how often he posts rants.We totally have to ask forum mods for safe spaces for you snowflakes

if you can't deal with a random joke on a game forum I really fear for how you would handle a real life situation where you disagree with someone

Cyberbullying and harassment are never justified. This might have seemed pretty harmless at first, but when it becomes a thread-thread based thing, there's no other way to see it. It is no longer random, and it is clearly no longer a joke. 5iandh in our off-topic section doesn't get undivided attention the same way MisterWhiskers gives Prototypemind. This isn't just about people getting hurt either, it's about people taking things too far - especially these poor attempts at defending it or deflecting it.
    Rezi
This discussion has been closed.