[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NEW Map / Raid / Reedemer Information (22.12.2017)

Comments

• LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115
    Puppyman wrote: »
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    Puppyman wrote: »
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    i have a theory in mind that it will be the same case as abomination set, which is redundant just for the “new” abilities, since we gonna move to new area Aiden.
    LynnCUBE wrote: »

They might release Lv. 100 (although DOL said he would NEVER release Lv. 100 gear... look at absolute enhancement stones in KR kek) or new accessory (brooches maybe?) / enchants (new Rank 6 enchants)

I might miss it but the absolute stones gacha is a thing in KR now?

I think there was up to +13 absolute in one of the recent KR gachas, which is why found the phrase: "For other regions" so funny afterwards.

But perhaps I mistook it for a JP gacha, I'd have to recheck my memory and sources

No it is for the newest Gacha in KR. +13 Stones that give you flat 50% chance.
    You can even get shards when failing, and combine them to remake one.
    The shards are tradable through marketplace...

Yeah that's the one I was thinking, oh yeah it's not 100%, there were others too no? with lower/higher percent for liek +11 and +12

There was some high chance enhancement stone (80? 90?) for +11 and +12 but those were from 60 hour PC Bang login event.
    Strictly speaking those were payed events too if you take the PC Bang costs in account (1~5 dollars per hour)
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    I'M SO HYPE FOR BALOR OML <3 <3 <3
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited December 31, 2017
    If Balor is a giant with one eye, like a cyclops... then isn't that Titan raid from season 1?

Also, he's mentioned as King of Fomorians, I thought that's who Shakarr was?

While i was browsing mabinogi gods, i came across this picture of one of them, anyone know who he is? (looks like a cromm cruiach type).

8XBFtHI.jpg
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Cromm was actually a cow in the real lore IIRC.
  • ChequitaChequita
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Does this new boss have new armor or anything?

moo
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Chequita wrote: »

moo

He'd drop things like Neamhain, hopefully better drops though but nothing has been confirmed 100% yet
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    someone answer my questions.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited December 31, 2017
    @DragonRider Titan and Balor are 2 separate beings entirely. If you look into the actual lore Balor had a single eye that could devastate everything. Now according to the lore as well Lugh who is the grandson of Balor defeated him with the Spear by throwing it so hard into his eye that the blow caused the most of the Fomorian army behind Balor to be destroyed in the crossfire of the Spear (this is why it's said that Lugh is best for his Spear skills and why his biggest weak point is the sword).

Edit: Pretty sure I mentioned that earlier in this thread. If not then it was probably in the Vindictus Discord.

Edit: Also missed this part in your post and I'm sorry for that. Shakarr was simply a leader of the Fomorians. Nothing was ever mentioned of him being a King. Normally in general understanding yeah we see leader as someone who leads all but in the ranks of a Fomorian Army Leader is simply a Higher Rank Title. King of Fomorians was never untouched until they brought Balor into this.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Saphree wrote: »
    Chequita wrote: »

moo

He'd drop things like Neamhain, hopefully better drops though but nothing has been confirmed 100% yet

It would be the end of the earth if DevCAT released the drop tables before Test Server phase.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Yeah and he was killed by Lugh. Oh wait... What devs have done with Lugh? We are dooooomed! :|
    Didn't Lugh do his thing back in the time, and now we are kinda replacing him?

This is so late but Lugh is alive still. Player revived him after that deal with Cichol. He was revived with Aodhan and co.
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    edited January 1, 2018

Glas Gaibhnenn was the prized cow of fertility actually.

Cromm Crúaich was an actual God.

----

I sorta hope his eye plays a part in the combat. Considering his important title, I do hope his gameplay does it justice.
    Prototypemind
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited January 1, 2018
    iMini wrote: »

Glas Gaibhnenn was the prized cow of fertility actually.

Cromm Crúaich was an actual God.

----

I sorta hope his eye plays a part in the combat. Considering his important title, I do hope his gameplay does it justice.

oh we all hope so too. That's why this update will determine if whether or not I stay with Vindictus as my main game. If he isn't a king but they provide a valid reason story wise then I'll allow that. But if he's not and there's no explanation what so ever then well......Vindi won't be my main game xD (again thats a shallow reason but to me it's pretty important considering who DevCAT is dealing with as a new boss)
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Oh I also wanted to point out that 러비시 will more than likely not be translated to Rubbish. I get the feeling that it will be something entirely different but I will know once it hits Test Server. ㄹ can mean r/l and ㅂ can mean v/b so the best way for me to know at that point is once I see the patch notes for my translations.
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,725
    I actually found some textures for balor although no model yet,
    from the files i got, he's a humanoid that has a horse and wing and a lance
    also a little mini game. So far thats what i got from the files~
    MochiSweetTabbed
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited January 3, 2018
    New map
    Prettyy
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited January 3, 2018

Music

Boss
    SirRFISlothPrincess
  • DivineAngelDivineAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 705
    JessGame wrote: »
    Boss

The first thing that came to my head was Tamatoa from Moana . +haha

tumblr_ok25nl13YQ1u0f08eo2_500.gif
    Saphree
  • DislithDislith
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    Excited for it <3
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited January 3, 2018
    Sculp wrote: »
    I actually found some textures for balor although no model yet,
    from the files i got, he's a humanoid that has a horse and wing and a lance
    also a little mini game. So far thats what i got from the files~

Yeah I suspect that Balor will come with Ch 3 Ep 1 since there's way more data there than usual from what I hear.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 3, 2018
    When I heard we were getting a fish boss, I was totally thinking "IGNACHT FISHING RAID!" I am kind of disappointed in this "fish" boss, but I'll take it just because my expectations are so low now.