[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Ranking] Additional Damage

GambIeGambIe
Vindictus Rep: 2,820
edited January 12, 2018 in General Discussion

─────────────────────────

• AnkleSlayer [Miri NA] ㅡ 6050 Additional DMG

• VellaGoddess [Twin Chainblades Vella NA] ㅡ 5850 AD

• Instrumental [Crossgun Kai NA] ㅡ 5750 AD

• Nyok0Katsumi [Delia NA] ㅡ 5700 AD

• LookAtMyDPS [Greatsword Hurk NA] ㅡ 5600 AD
  ShinySushi [Glaive Lynn NA] ㅡ 5600 AD

20171230_034213.png
 ▪ Image: AD by enhancement level
 ▪ Current AD cap is 25000

《 Effective ATT/M.ATT 》

Obtained from online sources; possibly outdated

ㆍFormula = (ATT - DEF) + 900 + DEF / 6 * ξ * sqrt(2 * (ξ - 0.39)^2 + 0.26)
ㆍξ = 1 - (ATT - DEF) / DEF
ㆍEffective ATT/M.ATT Floor: 0
ㆍEffective ATT/M.ATT Cap: Refer to each battle info in-game

ㆍRefer to LookAtMyDPS (NA IGN) for an up to date formula of DPS

Please understand that this is not an official ranking. This is only based on my data and screenshots provided by others.

Thank you for being respectful and reading.

*Occasional update of top 5 characters
*NA/EU/KR; given equal enhancement success rates
*Screenshots only
Tachi

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Myself I just belong to flat 5k club, but in EU there are plenty people with more than that (mostly due to yolo'd armor +14~+15).
    GambIe
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited December 30, 2017
    we got so many runes (normal,prem,special) in the past months that even I, a poor commoner , managed to make a set ranging from +12~+14 on 2 chars
    GambIe
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Talking about ranking.. i think that AD should be giving some ranking score.
    The purpose of ranking is to show a list of the best geared characters for each class, therefore a list of the strongest people(at least stat wide), i guess?
    AD is the main stat which determine how strong our characters are.. so why it does not affect ranking score at all? xD

• Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    :shy: it's 5400 ad now
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    GambIe wrote: »
    #3 LookAtMyDPS [Hurk NA] ㅡ 5600 Additional Damage
    #4 ShadoBoto [Hurk NA] ㅡ 5350 Additional Damage
    #5 Deuce [Hurk NA], Arrow95 [Kai NA] ㅡ 5300 Additional Damage

20171230_034213.png- Image: AD by enhancement level
    - Current AD cap is 25000

--
    It's been half a year since the Rise update when Additional Damage (AD) cap was raised along with value of enhancing armors.

Obviously, no one has reached the cap or possibly.. no one ever will. I began to notice more players with 5k+ AD especially with the recent bonus enhance/enchant success rate event.

So yeah, please support this post by sharing screenshots of a character you encounter with abnormally high AD.

--
    *Occasional update
    *Screenshots only

There is a spear Lann with 5700 and a chain Vella with over 6k.Not going to allow my self to provide pic thoe since i don't know them.Subject can already be fire-starter,not that it's your fault,but you know,*human nature*.
  • GambIeGambIe
    edited December 30, 2017
    JessGame wrote: »
    There is a spear Lann with 5700 and a chain Vella with over 6k.Not going to allow my self to provide pic thoe since i don't know them.Subject can already be fire-starter,not that it's your fault,but you know,*human nature*.
    It's all good. I'll place the strongest (aka luckiest) characters in here eventually. Haters can keep trying.
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    :shy: it's 5400 ad now
    Screenshots only
    AD is the main stat which determine how strong our characters are.. so why it does not affect ranking score at all? xD
    It does
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited December 30, 2017
    It does

Nope, only att limit does. AD is ignored. And as you said it is just luck or how much gold you have to buy someone else's luck.

That said weapons obviously jump in pts just because you get the extra att/att spd for each lvl.
    GambIe
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Not gonna lie, I just don't see the purpose in this. If you really wanted to find someone with almost all +15s in armor and +15/+16 in weapon, you could just look at the character rankings and see who has it; it's a little pointless to rank everything. I don't like this obsession with ranking everything (einlacher, titles, best in each class, damage %) that I see from time to time on the forums but then again, maybe that's just me.
    MochiSweet
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited January 19, 2018
    Why do you keep making these "ranking" threads? Not only is it pointless, but there are a good amount of people (7 at the very least that I can think of) above 5.3k that will push you out of your "top" 5, at which point you'll probably stop updating your thread.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    The purpose of ranking is to show a list of the best geared characters for each class, therefore a list of the strongest people(at least stat wide), i guess?

you would rather the game be even more p2w than it already is rewarding the heaviest spenders of the game?
  • GambIeGambIe
    edited December 30, 2017
    It does
    Tamago wrote: »
    Why do you keep making these "ranking" threads? Not only is it pointless, but there are a good amount of people (7 at the very least that I can think of) above 5.3k that will push you out of your "top" 5, at which point you'll probably stop updating your thread.

To answer your interest in my pointless post, I already know that there are stronger characters. I maintained the Title Ranking post even while I was pushed out, if it helps you understand that I don't do this for me.

If I should add more, I've already solo cleared Neamhain (<5k AD) and Hero Dullahan (no hit) live streamed. I can do that for you any day and any time, live.

My point: I'm not making this post to temporarily show off my stats and **** out when I am pushed off the top. Now, that would be pointless.

I do showoff gameplay which has been built, but not stats which is my luck.

Not gonna lie, I just don't see the purpose in this. If you really wanted to find someone with almost all +15s in armor and +15/+16 in weapon, you could just look at the character rankings and see who has it; it's a little pointless to rank everything. I don't like this obsession with ranking everything (einlacher, titles, best in each class, damage %) that I see from time to time on the forums but then again, maybe that's just me.
    We value different aspects of the game. I just happen to be one of not many that actually enjoys farming titles and grinding days to only earn an attempt to go higher.
    MmmBacon
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited January 19, 2018
    I'm sure you're aware that your <5k AD run would've timed out if your trans spears didn't all crit, or if the trans spear nerf for Hurk had already arrived. Not to mention, you restarted nonstop for quite a long time. You can livestream that stuff all you want, but I can just watch better ones on Youtube. At least you're not claiming to be the best Hurk anymore. I'm not sure why you even bothered bringing those up though. It comes off as if you're trying to brag about something, which is why I'm being rather unpleasant towards you right now.

Also, AD isn't taken into account in ranking points. You should know this, since you're so interested in gaining points. If you don't believe me, hover over the tooltip.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited December 30, 2017
    tWEGuZv.jpg
    @Gamble
    GambIe
  • GambIeGambIe
    edited December 30, 2017
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    tWEGuZv.jpg
    @Gamble
    Thank you and congrats on 5.4k wow
    To answer your interest in my pointless post, I already know that there are stronger characters. I maintained the Title Ranking post even while I was pushed out, if it helps you understand that I don't do this for me.

If I should add more, I've already solo cleared Neamhain (<5k AD) and Hero Dullahan (no hit) live streamed. I can do that for you any day and any time, live.

My point: I'm not making this post to temporarily show off my stats and **** out when I am pushed off the top. Now, that would be pointless.

I'm sure you're aware that your <5k AD run would've timed out if your trans spears didn't all crit, or if the trans spear nerf for Hurk had already arrived. Not to mention, you restarted nonstop for quite a long time. You can livestream that stuff all you want, but I can just watch better ones on Youtube. At least you're not claiming to be the best Hurk anymore. I'm not sure why you even bothered bringing those up though. It comes off as if you're trying to brag about something, which is why I'm being rather unpleasant towards you right now.

Also, AD isn't taken into account in ranking points. You should know this, since you're so interested in gaining points. If you don't believe me, hover over the tooltip.

If you finished changing your tampon, you should go. Thanks for all your tips and advice. I wrote them down.
    Tachimyrngsucks
  • GambIeGambIe
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    So now temp buffs count too? Fairly certain Nyok0Katsumi has +15 weapon, 2 +15 armor, the rest are +14 which puts them at 5700. I am guessing your screen shot is with a fire buff.

The only interesting thing I see out of this entire exercise is that all the folks with +16 weapons haven't bothered to get +14 or better armor.
  • GambIeGambIe
    ikevi wrote: »
    So now temp buffs count too? Fairly certain Nyok0Katsumi has +15 weapon, 2 +15 armor, the rest are +14 which puts them at 5700. I am guessing your screen shot is with a fire buff.

The only interesting thing I see out of this entire exercise is that all the folks with +16 weapons haven't bothered to get +14 or better armor.

I'll double check when I can, someone sent me the screenshot via discord
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Ankleslayer has 5750 iirc, 2 +12, 2 +13, 1 +15 armor piece along with a +16 weapon.
    GambIe
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    I heard "Dazzy" has like 7500 AD but he hiding his true gear for now, just speculations tho, not sure
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    edited December 31, 2017
    Emerthyst wrote: »

you would rather the game be even more p2w than it already is rewarding the heaviest spenders of the game?

Cause good gear = casher? Not always sweety.. :)
    Anyway my point was another, you don't seem to get it.