[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Details on Hellish Handmaiden companion?

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
edited December 30, 2017 in General Discussion
any stat boosts she gives, or anything?

Comments

• FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    She doesn't give you a stat boost, but she has stats of her own and any damage she deals with count towards your dmg
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Does she work on raids too?
  • FurielFuriel
    Yes
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    She's not running in bikini armor like a proper KRMMO female warrior so that's a minus to consider.
  • GambIeGambIe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,820
    edited December 30, 2017
    All I know is that.. I saw the thing melt Havan. I believe it deals close dps to a lv95 character with the free lv90 equipment. And also, it does not kill the boss like a pet (may need double check).
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Doesn't kill the boss
    Deals decent dmg (about 4k per hit)
    Attacks whatever mob thats attacking you
    Doesn't pick loot or have any interaction (no emotions, she's cold af)
    You can modify her look and train with ap but not in the expiring version we got

To sum it up, the code behind her is copy paste the regular pets, shes not rly smart (sometimes gets stuck, runs all around you instead of attacking etc) and the lack of interaction makes her kinda boring
    Wouldn't pay for it after she expires
    DokkunLoLoBootyZeroheartAnthonytonyboyAnnaz
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Doesn't kill the boss
    Deals decent dmg (about 4k per hit)
    Attacks whatever mob thats attacking you
    Doesn't pick loot or have any interaction (no emotions, she's cold af)
    You can modify her look and train with ap but not in the expiring version we got

To sum it up, the code behind her is copy paste the regular pets, shes not rly smart (sometimes gets stuck, runs all around you instead of attacking etc) and the lack of interaction makes her kinda boring
    Wouldn't pay for it after she expires

what are her skills?
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Give me my Succubus Mate pls
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    I just find it hilarious that these Contract partners are probably the actual reason they nerfed parties from 8 -4
    the cynic in me believes that the whole rise update had no other reason than to milk money from the players at the cost of actual content
    AnthonytonyboyBatSnacksFreakingAngel
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    An actual mate that is/will be Succu has her own skills and emotes, can be dressed up with your outfits. gives stats like crit while active, doesn't take party slot, and also deals damage costs roughly 40-50k NX. Can't be gifted/dropped in Airtight status/looted from gacha.
  • FurielFuriel
    can be dressed up with your outfits.
    You're given a range of outfits you can dress her up with, you can't use the ones you have in the inventory.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    So if this is the beta test for a different type of pet / companion model, i wonder if they're gonna add more down the line? Or.. maybe not and they will do nothing and fart all over this idea, just like with what they did with primal flame weapon skins (PF skins have been out a while now, and still no new variety of flaming, electric, or sparkling weapon skins). Lazy asses dont even care to turn a profit on this game.
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    any screenshot when shes dead?
    ReziAnthonytonyboy
  • DislithDislith
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    They should pay me to use them, just standing around doesn’t help :'(