[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

3D Art Gallery o(≧∇≦o)

Comments

• SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,725
    10/22/2017
    Miri x Jeanne d'Arc
    VelisiriaJapetoHimikoFeelingGoodTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    10/30/2017
    Allysse x Enzo
    SlothPrincessVelisiriaHimikoTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    11/09/2017
    Arcana
    AndromedaGMSlothPrincessVelisiriaJapetoHimikoTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited November 9, 2017
    My respects, Sculp <3 :)

I like how you create the 3d human figure, the details and the theme of vindictus, also the expression and composition attracts a lot visually adding a good job with the finishes, finally I congratulate you for knowing how to balance the elements in your work , more when you perform a character in which is focused in the center and the real challenge is to get the viewer not only stay with the image of the center and you have managed to through the effect of movement that when you create more than one element you put more focus detail on the elements to hierarchize the interest of the visuality on your art , more when there is more than one human figure in the composition.

ebgjBWO.gif

PS: Of your art my favorites are: 01/05/2017 (Arisha x Morrighan), 07/08/2017 (Miri) & 10 / 11/2017 (Succubus Queen). Success in your next projects, greetings .
    SculpJapetoHimikoForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    My respects, Sculp <3 :)

I like how you create the 3d human figure, the details and the theme of vindictus, also the expression and composition attracts a lot visually adding a good job with the finishes, finally I congratulate you for knowing how to balance the elements in your work , more when you perform a character in which is focused in the center and the real challenge is to get the viewer not only stay with the image of the center and you have managed to through the effect of movement that when you create more than one element you put more focus detail on the elements to hierarchize the interest of the visuality on your art , more when there is more than one human figure in the composition.

ebgjBWO.gif

PS: Of your art my favorites are: 01/05/2017 (Arisha x Morrighan), 07/08/2017 (Miri) & 10 / 11/2017 (Succubus Queen). Success in your next projects, greetings .

Thanks alot! I appreciate that alot and I do try my best to improve on stuff <3
    AndromedaGMHimikoTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    11/25/2017
    Another Arisha x Morrighan :D
    VelisiriaHimikoTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    12/05/2017
    Keaghan ~
    VelisiriaSlothPrincessHerpadorHimikoTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • GambIeGambIe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,820
    Amajing~~~! B)
    SculpHimiko
  • SculpSculp
    12/16/2017
    Evie <3
    SlothPrincessHerpadorHimikoTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    You can post a new image here and another one in the first post, and so I like each post,
    it's a little strange that I already gave you like after you post several photos.
    Continue this work, I really love it, also put different outfitters!
    bwNzSy8.gif
    SculpJapetoHimikoTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    12/28/2017
    Miri x valkyrie set
    VelisiriaJapetoAndromedaGMSlothPrincessHimikoTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited December 28, 2017
    Hi good night #Sculp <3 o:)

rZ5ps5I.gif

Surprising detail in the textures and illuminations good treatment in the armor, personally it always catches my attention when there is a lot of detail in textile ornamentation or decorations without falling in to the maximalism as your work.

Just to add that I read that this Valkyrie outfit is from a contest held in Asia and the winner of that contest is probably a freelance player, is proud to see that in my point of view the best outfit made in terms of aesthetics and complexity in Vindictus has been made by independent artists, that really motivates all artist & designers them to participate in competitions and for acquire more work experience.

PS: I can tell you that of your works done so far this is my favorite, my best wishes for you next year and those that are to come, you have a lot of talent and continue to exploit your artistic abilities, greetings & Happy holidays .

Kb6VG7K.gif
    SculpHimiko
  • SculpSculp
    edited December 28, 2017
    Hi good night #Sculp <3 o:)

rZ5ps5I.gif

Surprising detail in the textures and illuminations good treatment in the armor, personally it always catches my attention when there is a lot of detail in textile ornamentation or decorations without falling in to the maximalism as your work.

Just to add that I read that this Valkyrie outfit is from a contest held in Asia and the winner of that contest is probably a freelance player, is proud to see that in my point of view the best outfit made in terms of aesthetics and complexity in Vindictus has been made by independent artists, that really motivates all artist & designers them to participate in competitions and for acquire more work experience.

PS: I can tell you that of your works done so far this is my favorite, my best wishes for you next year and those that are to come, you have a lot of talent and continue to exploit your artistic abilities, greetings & Happy holidays .

Kb6VG7K.gif

Thank you!! That really means alot to me~ also Happy Holidays! The valk armor is one of my favorite armor so far from the vindictus besides the regina armor which is soo expensive~
    AndromedaGMHimikoTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • RaijinnRaijinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    Your work's really impressive. I saw a slight mention of it on the second page, but do you take commissions at all? I'd like you to make one of my Arisha, if you're willing, and can work with armor.
    Himiko
  • SculpSculp
    Raijinn wrote: »
    Your work's really impressive. I saw a slight mention of it on the second page, but do you take commissions at all? I'd like you to make one of my Arisha, if you're willing, and can work with armor.

Thank you! I'm currently not taking any commissions and request at the moment. There's alot of stuff going on right now and piles of things needed to do. Ill still do fanart on my daily basis though.
    HimikoJapetoTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • RaijinnRaijinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    Okay, no worries. I don't mind paying you somehow for it in-game if you'd like, if you ever get the time. Keep up the good work!
    SculpHimiko
  • SculpSculp
    01/12/2018
    Casual Delia~ <3
    VelisiriaErtxz18SlothPrincessHimikoJapetoTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    01/25/2018
    Dark Knight
    HimikoTabbedWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • PrettyyPrettyy
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Stunning. Gorgeous artworks. <3
    SculpHimiko
  • SculpSculp
    Prettyy wrote: »