[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

3D Art Gallery o(≧∇≦o)

Comments

  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    04/22/2017
    Lynn x tokisaki kurumi
    update
    TabbedErtxz18JapetoVelisiriaHimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    04/28/2017
    Lynn x Inori Yuzuriha
    update
    TabbedErtxz18HimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Posts: 130
    Member
    will there be a hurk i can look foward too ? :)
    SculpHimiko
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Posts: 739
    Member
    This is some...DEATHLY impressive artwork. I almost want to commission you to do my Delia~
    SculpHimiko
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Posts: 130
    Member
    I'm not quite familiar with 3d art that well. Just wondering what exactly is taken into account when creating one of these pretty pieces, aside from having the standard model assets. Some work in progress pics would be fun to look at as well!
    SculpJapetoHimiko
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Posts: 406
    Member
    Photoshop for editing/effects
    SculpHimiko
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    edited May 4, 2017
    05/05/2017
    Fiona Update
    Arix wrote: »
    will there be a hurk i can look foward too ? :)

    ill see what i can do :)
    This is some...DEATHLY impressive artwork. I almost want to commission you to do my Delia~

    Thanks!!
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    I'm not quite familiar with 3d art that well. Just wondering what exactly is taken into account when creating one of these pretty pieces, aside from having the standard model assets. Some work in progress pics would be fun to look at as well!

    stuff done in photoshop and gmod. although i cant show you the progress, since im a noob at it, i could show you the before and after from the recent one.
    http://imgur.com/V6YqlgG
    TabbedJapetoHimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    Posts: 172
    Member
    Sculp wrote: »
    05/05/2017
    Fiona Update
    Arix wrote: »
    will there be a hurk i can look foward too ? :)

    ill see what i can do :)
    This is some...DEATHLY impressive artwork. I almost want to commission you to do my Delia~

    Thanks!!
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    I'm not quite familiar with 3d art that well. Just wondering what exactly is taken into account when creating one of these pretty pieces, aside from having the standard model assets. Some work in progress pics would be fun to look at as well!

    stuff done in photoshop and gmod. although i cant show you the progress, since im a noob at it, i could show you the before and after from the recent one.
    http://imgur.com/V6YqlgG


    Do you create your own 3D characters and 3D objects? Shaping and coloring. Or is it just splashing in some tints after moving some models around?
    Himiko
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    edited May 5, 2017
    Lahar wrote: »
    Sculp wrote: »
    05/05/2017
    Fiona Update
    Arix wrote: »
    will there be a hurk i can look foward too ? :)

    ill see what i can do :)
    This is some...DEATHLY impressive artwork. I almost want to commission you to do my Delia~

    Thanks!!
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    I'm not quite familiar with 3d art that well. Just wondering what exactly is taken into account when creating one of these pretty pieces, aside from having the standard model assets. Some work in progress pics would be fun to look at as well!

    stuff done in photoshop and gmod. although i cant show you the progress, since im a noob at it, i could show you the before and after from the recent one.
    http://imgur.com/V6YqlgG


    Do you create your own 3D characters and 3D objects? Shaping and coloring. Or is it just splashing in some tints after moving some models around?

    Most of the 3d stuff you see here are from gmod. Some of the costumes were rigged personally and imported thru 3dmax.
    TabbedHimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    05/07/2017
    Fiona X Ceara update
    TabbedHimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    05/15/2017
    Allysse~
    Ertxz18TabbedJapetoHimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    05/21/2017
    Regina x Neamhain update~
    TabbedDelteros2edgy4uMochiSweetSlothPrincessHimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    05/28/2017
    Casual evy x lynn
    SlothPrincessErtxz18GewelliriousTabbedHimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Posts: 792
    Member
    Been awhile since I last checked this thread. Really loving the new pieces. Very impressive :-)
    SculpHimiko
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    Been awhile since I last checked this thread. Really loving the new pieces. Very impressive :-)

    THanks! im really glad you like them!
    TabbedHimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    06/05/2017
    Butler Hagie!!
    TabbedHimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    06/10/2017
    RavenWalker and AIaena
    SlothPrincessJapetoTabbedHimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • JapetoJapeto
    Vindictus Rep: 670
    Posts: 7
    Member
    Awesome Job <3 :)
    SculpHimiko
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    06/16/2017
    update
    MochiSweetTabbedHimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 177
    Member
    06/24/2017
    Oracles
    TabbedHimikoWarielCodeDeBugForumCodeBreaker