[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NEW Map / Raid / Reedemer Information (22.12.2017)

Comments

• LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115
    Dullahan > ep.4 aes sidhe > ex. Ep. Arkana > new chp. Rubbish
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    so wait is this after the EX episode where you fight arcana?

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    LynnCUBE wrote: »

I don't think this will happen but I'm speculating a 100% Neamhain completion before fighting Balor. I will know soon enough because I don't have 100% xD
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE

I don't think this will happen but I'm speculating a 100% Neamhain completion before fighting Balor. I will know soon enough because I don't have 100% xD

5% on my Lynn in EU monkaS
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    They better do Balor Justice. That's the King of Fomors they messing with so he needs to have one eye and that eye needs to be his ult at least before I accept ANY type of development as acceptable in my book involving that boss.

and then we get a DND balor cuz reasons
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    No one else wondering whats the drop of the new boss gonna be? Since we already have new 95 set and full accessories, don’t tell me it’ll be lvl 100 gears, im still not done with 95 yet.
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    edited December 24, 2017
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    No one else wondering whats the drop of the new boss gonna be? Since we already have new 95 set and full accessories, don’t tell me it’ll be lvl 100 gears, im still not done with 95 yet.

95 heavy ?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

It's redeemer so I doubt it will be anything gear based in terms of making weapons and such. I would say expect the same drop as Neamhain. A Redeemers Treasure Chest.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    No i mean the rubbish boss in chapter 3 ep 1
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    I wouldnt expect them to release a new gear set because whatever type they release (cloth, light, heavy), it's now exactly the same as Dullahan except appearance. I doubt they would put effort in that aspect as well... they would rather just release new box outfit.

I assume it's same as Aes Sidhe/Arkana (random Dullahan orange box), but who knows.

They might release Lv. 100 (although DOL said he would NEVER release Lv. 100 gear... look at absolute enhancement stones in KR kek) or new accessory (brooches maybe?) / enchants (new Rank 6 enchants)
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    No i mean the rubbish boss in chapter 3 ep 1

No idea. I don't know if they announced S3Ch3Ep1 for this upcoming update. I mean....I would hope they do it so it stays within their "Winter Update" list.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited December 25, 2017
    I wouldnt expect them to release a new gear set because whatever type they release (cloth, light, heavy), it's now exactly the same as Dullahan except appearance. I doubt they would put effort in that aspect as well... they would rather just release new box outfit.

I assume it's same as Aes Sidhe/Arkana (random Dullahan orange box), but who knows.

They might release Lv. 100 (although DOL said he would NEVER release Lv. 100 gear... look at absolute enhancement stones in KR kek) or new accessory (brooches maybe?) / enchants (new Rank 6 enchants)

"Never releasing lvl 100" DOL is on some interesting substance.....Lvl 100 is gonna have to happen eventually. Pretty sure a lot of players will not like staying below 100 for a stupid long time. Especially since lvl 95 is already a thing at this point. I mean....I don't mind being at lvl 95 for a full chapter. But for the rest of the game.....I'd rather quite at that point tbh. No use in continuing if there's no plans to release lvl 100 ever. In fact if they decide to do this they may as well abandon the level system all together (they won't because they have no way to replace it to keep the gear restrictions in check). Though with where the game is headed I've been playing the game a lot less lately.....it makes me sad since it's the only game I played for nearly 8 years straight.....well I guess this is what happens when the players aren't heard when it comes to ways to make the game better in the end. So with all of this said....it's as I stated before....my decision to keep playing Vindi will depend on Balor's Design.

The song that was playing as I type this entire thing =
  • BryanZubineBryanZubine
    Vindictus Rep: 600

When directors say they wont ever release level 100 items I assume he means during his term as director, then they do whatever plans the new guy wants to do.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited December 25, 2017
    Well then he may or may not leave soon depending on KR's playerbase. I doubt it but we shall see.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    edited December 25, 2017
    i have a theory in mind that it will be the same case as abomination set, which is redundant just for the “new” abilities, since we gonna move to new area Aiden.

I might miss it but the absolute stones gacha is a thing in KR now?

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited December 25, 2017
    i have a theory in mind that it will be the same case as abomination set, which is redundant just for the “new” abilities, since we gonna move to new area Aiden.

I think there was up to +13 absolute in one of the recent KR gachas, which is why found the phrase: "For other regions" so funny afterwards.

But perhaps I mistook it for a JP gacha, I'd have to recheck my memory and sources
    MochiSweet
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Puppyman wrote: »

I think there was up to +13 absolute in one of the recent KR gachas, which is why found the phrase: "For other regions" so funny afterwards.

But perhaps I mistook it for a JP gacha, I'd have to recheck my memory and sources

No it is for the newest Gacha in KR. +13 Stones that give you flat 50% chance.
    You can even get shards when failing, and combine them to remake one.
    The shards are tradable through marketplace...
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Puppyman wrote: »

No it is for the newest Gacha in KR. +13 Stones that give you flat 50% chance.
    You can even get shards when failing, and combine them to remake one.
    The shards are tradable through marketplace...

Yeah that's the one I was thinking, oh yeah it's not 100%, there were others too no? with lower/higher percent for liek +11 and +12
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Did they REALLY call a boss "Rubbish" or is it some bad fanmade translation? Why not call him "Garbage"?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    edited December 26, 2017
    Did they REALLY call a boss "Rubbish" or is it some bad fanmade translation? Why not call him "Garbage"?

If it is 100% 'Rubbish', do keep in mind the fact that the game is Korean and in Korean "Rubbish" does not have the meaning it bears in English, likewise it probably doesn't have a meaning in Korean and is just a unique name. For example, Drador, would in English.

Just checked, it's "러비쉬", which when pronounced sounds somewhat like Rubbish, so a reasonable name translation
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited December 27, 2017

That was the best translation I could come up with.
    Like Puppyman said, 러비쉬 sounds exactly like Rubbish, and there is no meaning to 러비쉬 in Korean.
    So I assumed that his name was intended to be Rubbish (he looks dirty, ugly and etc.).
    NA names will (with 99% certainty) differ. "Wild Goblin Leader Garbage" for example.