[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What games outside of Vindictus do you play?

Comments

• MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    edited July 10, 2017
    Blade and Soul, a game where my stuff doesn't break/reset everytime I wanna evolve to higher lvls.

A fair warning,not sure how far is your char developed but it does become really grindy at a certain point where it becomes really bad even if its 100%.
    I've played that game for around a half year right after the relase but I had to quit cause you either need a bunch of reliable friends to farm with or a highly active guild who shares the loot,otherwise good luck. 'I had none of that and randoms are even worse than Vindi since most high lvl raids require actual teamwork and brains'

I know that they revamped the game since I left but its still ugh,unless you have friends/guild.I just keep the game around for story related updates,do that then quit again:P
    Game is pretty fun tho,I just can't be arsed to deal with guilds/ppl in general.

I'm playing Kritika online atm but only casually and solo,not even max lvl yet but its pretty fun so far.
    Will play Necro in the next D3 season.
    GTA 5 single player and some older single player games randomly. 'Also finished Outlast 2,foqed up stuff'
    Vindi but its not worth to mention,I just do Silver rank+no pot Einrach on my Vella then log out.

MochiSweet
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    MrGatto wrote: »
    A fair warning,not sure how far is your char developed but it does become really grindy at a certain point where it becomes really bad even if its 100%.
    I've played that game for around a half year right after the relase but I had to quit cause you either need a bunch of reliable friends to farm with or a highly active guild who shares the loot,otherwise good luck. 'I had none of that and randoms are even worse than Vindi since most high lvl raids require actual teamwork and brains'

I know that they revamped the game since I left but its still ugh,unless you have friends/guild.I just keep the game around for story related updates,do that then quit again:P
    Game is pretty fun tho,I just can't be arsed to deal with guilds/ppl in general.

My char has Baleful stage 3 atm, nothing great and I do know it's extremely grindy but the open world and how you move around with your char makes it up imo. Tho, I'm facing that wall where my next dungeon requires 800+ AP from a community stand point so yeah, but I can still run probably 70% of the content of the game still.
    Dungeons are also enjoyable, Asura is probably one of the best boss I've ever seen, the OST is also great. (MGR : Revengeance OST compositor btw)

So yeah, seeing how Rise destroyed Vindi's contents, I'm way happier on Blade and Soul.

Also yeah game used to be harder so, why not, it got 'easier' to upgrade.
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    edited July 11, 2017
    My char has Baleful stage 3 atm, nothing great and I do know it's extremely grindy but the open world and how you move around with your char makes it up imo. Tho, I'm facing that wall where my next dungeon requires 800+ AP from a community stand point so yeah, but I can still run probably 70% of the content of the game still.
    Dungeons are also enjoyable, Asura is probably one of the best boss I've ever seen, the OST is also great. (MGR : Revengeance OST compositor btw)

So yeah, seeing how Rise destroyed Vindi's contents, I'm way happier on Blade and Soul.

Also yeah game used to be harder so, why not, it got 'easier' to upgrade.

Ah,yea then its not that bad for you,thought you are just starting or something xD

I've quited playing the game actively shortly after Asura,thats when the 'elitism' became a bit much for my taste and also felt like I'm forced to bother with pvp areas for certain mats.But up to that point I had a blast with the game,pretty much like the early days of Vindi and tbh the story is also fun to do.

I know that they made the game easier with some stuff like lowering the required mats and whatnot but the last time I tried to go back I couldn't really catch up with anything cause of my stats,etc,I can't check but I think it was something like 650 ap with the stats from HM levels after that update earlier this year.

It also didn't help that someone stole/hacked my Email earlier this year and everything linked to it,my BNS stuff too. 'at least left my gear intact but took everything that wasn't bound'.:P

• DrãoDrão
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    edited July 11, 2017
    Games beat since my last post:

Nioh NG+
    DS 3 dlc
    Final Fantasy 15
    Warband, again
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag again
    Doom
    Wolfenstien
    Played 40 minutes of World of Final Fantasy, and returned it immediately... awful game. well it's an okay game... it's just ruined by like this Fox thing, it uses Bubbles voice from Powerful Girl , but Star Fire's grammar structure (they're the same voice actor I think)... It is the annoying.

Currently playing:
    Persona 5
    Fire Emblem Heroes (when I am on the toilet)

edit: still haven't player Odin's sphere
  • mhmdatkaytomhmdatkayto
    Vindictus Rep: 440
    Persona 5 was fun! Makoto best waifu.

Still playing CSGO. It's fun.

Shadowverse is also fun.
  • DrãoDrão
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    Ya know I used to think Makoto was #1 waifu, mainly since I picked her because I liked her name.... but then once she joined my party, I realized her Haircut is really bad in the 3d model, and she has severe cross'd eyes. So I think I am just gonna get her to rank 10, then dump her for Hfififfiifumi.

Also played Shadows over Mordor GOTY since it was $10 during E3.... decent game, only beat the DLC tho (thought I was playing as Sauron, but turned out I was playing as some random elf)/
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited November 26, 2017
    Been playing this game for a couple weeks.It's pretty good:

-the graphics are decent
    -farming system is pretty fair for players who don't spend money
    -good combat system

Most games have their flaws and i saw some bad reviews about it,but nontheless for me it's a good filler for now since i want to let Vindi's content catch up a little:

• RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    187 wrote: »
    Real life is a game I play outside of Vindictus

But does it have a combo-style combat system? If not, then it's crap.
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    edited November 28, 2017
    JessGame wrote: »

-the graphics are decent
    -good combat system

Most games have their flaws and i saw some bad reviews about it,but nontheless for me it's a good filler for now since i want to let Vindi's content catch up a little:

Its a cool game yes but its way,way too grindy just to keep up to date with the content. '165k Vamp/130k Psion here'
    Quited it recently after playing since the beta.
    Also trash fashion compared to Vindi,not with such cartoony graphics.

I'm playing Diablo 3 season 12 and some single player games atm.
    Things like Wolfenstein II The New Collossus.

Tried MU Legend but its nothing like the old MU that I loved and played for years in the past.

• JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    MrGatto wrote: »

-the graphics are decent
    -good combat system

Its a cool game yes but its way,way too grindy just to keep up to date with the content. '165k Vamp/130k Psion here'
    Quited it recently after playing since the beta.
    Also trash fashion compared to Vindi,not with such cartoony graphics.

I'm playing Diablo 3 season 12 and some single player games atm.
    Things like Wolfenstein II The New Collossus.

Tried MU Legend but its nothing like the old MU that I loved and played for years in the past.

I agree with your points,but Vindi is the only game i dedicated to since i started gaming,so for now it's not too bad+haha.

Im already on the look for 1 or 2 other games to commit to.
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    edited November 28, 2017
    I agree with your points,but Vindi is the only game i dedicated to since i started gaming,so for now it's not too bad+haha.

Im already on the look for 1 or 2 other games to commit to.

Aye I'm familiar with that feeling.
    My issue was that I pretty much only dedicated my gaming time to Vindi in the past years so now I have a lot of games to catch up with.
    Hoped that kritika could be my replacement for Vindi but eh,not the way it is now.
    edited January 1, 2018
    I had some free time during the holidays, so i tried out Hollow Knight. I love the game so far, it's adorable, beautiful but also serious in a way, it's challenging enough, and the music is amazing in it.

• ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    Vindictus has been my main mmo for years, with frequent breaks for Path of Exile (i'm addicted to hard core leagues, wish i survived better). I just returned to C9 after many many years but didn't feel welcome at all so i went out and tried Kritika Online. Almost quit it first days but Psion grew on me, i'll see if i can reach endgame.

Singleplayer games... i replay a lot of the oldies. So many gems from those days, developers had soul.
    edited January 11, 2018
    Dark Souls: Remastered - Announcement Trailer

*fanboy fainting*
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 11, 2018

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1yVOMHz9luo
    *fanboy fainting*

If there is no plume, it's just another flop in my book.
    Order5 wrote: »

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1yVOMHz9luo
    *fanboy fainting*

If there is no plume, it's just another flop in my book.

Haha. They added it in the Ringed City DLC, so i guess the remaster will get it too.
  • SomeguywashereSomeguywashere
    Vindictus Rep: 1,205
    This game lol.
    This game lol.

• RolandRoland
    Vindictus Rep: 1,715
    Old School Runescape and Overwatch.