[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Combat pet variety

TooLinearTooLinear
Vindictus Rep: 620
in Suggestions and Feedback
Maybe I am the only one, but I found it strange that the buy-able pet selection consist of two ferocious creatures, and two small creatures. When I originally scrolled down the list, I expected to see a lion, tiger, reptile, panther, maybe a bird. However, the list stopped at 4 species....

I understand resources go into new material. An mmo must weight the pros (Demand), and cons (Time and resources that could be expended elsewhere) before making choices. It is not a deal breaker or anything, but I wonder if the combat pet selection will increase a some point. Do you use Combat pets? Even wanted something new instead of a bear, wolf, gremlin, and chieftain? Maybe it is just me, being a pet class guy
GORMENTOR
  1. Do you want to see more combat pets?3 votes
    1. No, want rescources to go into classes, fashion, etc
       67% (2 votes)
    2. Yes
       33% (1 vote)

Comments

• GORMENTORGORMENTOR
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    this is good idea to be honest never been thinking this too much
  • TooLinearTooLinear
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    edited November 24, 2017
    Always thought it was weird how there were only 4 critters. This game is far from tame. Thought there would be a few more creatures to choose from, that are less cute and cuddly. I don't get how they went from thinking wolf and bear to cute small creatures. Would like to see badder creatures.

There is a bad @$$ pitbull looking dog outside the guild storage chest, why not him?