[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Expired marketplace item issue

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    yes plz.. reroll the game to like 1 week ago, i want my gold back
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited November 15, 2017
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    I would suggest not to play now, they might just do a 1 week reroll to "fix" the incident.

I'll 2nd what Enigma suggests. Think about this: All these items are backlogged. What's going to happen when (or if) they are returned en masse? What happens to all the scrolls that expired? Do they reset the timer on all of them to 7 days? If you're a buyer get ready. If your a seller hold on to your items until this gets sorted out.

There's not going to be a rollback. That screws over people who got rare drops and people who leveled up, etc...even people who made new gear. People with expired scrolls can Perpetual it.

The one time they should've rolled back was during that second enhancement exploit during the Pocket Knife event, and they didn't even roll back the servers then.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Mainichi wrote: »
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    I would suggest not to play now, they might just do a 1 week reroll to "fix" the incident.

I'll 2nd what Enigma suggests. Think about this: All these items are backlogged. What's going to happen when (or if) they are returned en masse? What happens to all the scrolls that expired? Do they reset the timer on all of them to 7 days? If you're a buyer get ready. If your a seller hold on to your items until this gets sorted out.

There's not going to be a rollback. That screws over people who got rare drops and people who leveled up, etc...even people who made new gear. People with expired scrolls can Perpetual it.

The one time they should've rolled back was during that second enhancement exploit during the Pocket Knife event, and they didn't even roll back the servers then.

I'm not saying they are going to rollback. But the longer this bug goes on the worse it gets. Either decision will leave many people angry. Don't you think people will be pissed if they receive a bunch of expired scrolls back?
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited November 15, 2017
    I realized I didn't post this till now, but I figured a work around.

If you post something, you can cancel the post before your time limit is up. (I did this with an enthu scroll). The item will come back to you. That said you also forfeit the posting fee, and obviously have to make sure to cancel before the 24hrs are up. But that is better than loosing a ~4-5 mil scroll either to time expiring or the marketplace eating it.

Good luck folks.
  • InsincerityInsincerity
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited November 15, 2017
    I just had this same issue happen to me. I have a Primal Phantom Dagger stuck in the marketplace - it hasn't returned to me nor does it show up in my list of items being sold, but it still shows up as being in the marketplace. I don't know if it can still be bought or not since it's technically expired.

This is pretty annoying. I can only hope that it gets fixed relatively soon.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    ikevi wrote: »
    I realized I didn't post this till now, but I figured a work around.

If you post something, you can cancel the post before your time limit is up. (I did this with an enthu scroll). The item will come back to you. That said you also forfeit the posting fee, and obviously have to make sure to cancel before the 24hrs are up. But that is better than loosing a ~4-5 mil scroll either to time expiring or the marketplace eating it.

Good luck folks.

You can list for 3 days and 7 days, you know. The fee is the same.
  • ikeviikevi
    Mainichi wrote: »
    You can list for 3 days and 7 days, you know. The fee is the same.

True, but right now that just ends up getting them stuck behind a bunch of stuff that doesn't sell.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Glad we're being kept up to date about when the fix is inbound.
  • FreakingAngelFreakingAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,350
    edited November 15, 2017
    Glad we're being kept up to date about when the fix is inbound.

I'm expecting a year or two before it's fixed like what happened with the mailbox bug, just left us to deal with it and waited a year for it to be fixed.

Hopefully I'm wrong and this is taken more seriously but not getting my hopes up.
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    Marketplace issue should be fixed in tomorrow's maintenance. In regards to expired scrolls, that is still being finalized.
    FreakingAngelSlothPrincessKingRichRiceTamagoInsincerity
  • ikeviikevi
    Ehgess wrote: »
    Marketplace issue should be fixed in tomorrow's maintenance. In regards to expired scrolls, that is still being finalized.

Thanks for the update.
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    Expired items should be returned to players properly now. Any scrolls which expired while stuck in the Marketplace should have their expiration times extended.
    SlothPrincessKingRichRicePixelPantsu
  • sjzFightsjzFight
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    There should be a warning from official when posting items at Market place so users may remove items from market place manually before more data corrupted?

or disable the market place and explain to all player at

I dont think many players know this issue until it happened to their expired items..
  • sjzFightsjzFight
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    There should be a warning from official when posting items at Market place so users may remove items from market place manually before more data corrupted?

or disable the market place and explain to all players in game?

I dont think many players know this issue until it happened to their expired items..