[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Expired marketplace item issue

ikeviikevi
Vindictus Rep: 3,670
edited November 9, 2017 in General Discussion
Looks like the Marketplace is having issues returning expired items.

The item will no longer show up under your items, but you can check under trade and see it.
ZbcGmoL.png

Anyone else having this issue? (Sold items return money no problem. This is my first expired item so far.)

Note a full logout/restart client didn't fix the issue.
ISnatchMoneySaintGuinnessAndromedaGMKingRichRicePrototypemindPixelPantsu

Comments

• KyoushikyokuKyoushikyoku
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    I'm having the same problem.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Make sure you submit a ticket too, so they can work on it asap. :(
  • ikeviikevi
    edited November 9, 2017
    I whispered @Ehgess ig, and he responded. So they should know.

That said I have filed a ticket now too.
  • ikeviikevi
    Quick update... first pass on the ticket managed to confuse the GM.

Seeing as I don't see a bunch of QQing occurring it looks like there aren't a lot of folks having this issue?
  • OinkybuttOinkybutt
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Having the same issue here.
  • TamagoTamago
    ikevi wrote: »
    Quick update... first pass on the ticket managed to confuse the GM.

Seeing as I don't see a bunch of QQing occurring it looks like there aren't a lot of folks having this issue?

I've seen people QQ in-game.
    People also have negative AP and some people lose gold when purchasing items.
    Like have 197m -> purchase 3m item -> 124m left......
  • ikeviikevi
    Mainichi wrote: »

Ouch. Hope they have screen shots or something.
  • TamagoTamago
    Mainichi wrote: »

Ouch. Hope they have screen shots or something.

I'm kind of freaking out now because I didn't pay attention to my gold when I bought an item.
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    I'm having the same issue with a Dullahan Hand essence and I sent in a ticket
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    yeah this is an issue we have, you can see some items are 'stuck' within the marketplace if you type in the search function rather than use the category search tabs on the left. it will appear to have the message 'item has been sold' or something similar to that. to get a more accurate read, use the search function tabs on the left, underneath "advanced search"/ "simply search". As for the type in search, it will just have item's also listed that were already sold.... I made a post earlier about it but it seemed not many people recognized it as I put in the North American new chat instead of this general chat..
  • EqualistEqualist
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Affected as well.

Hopefully this can get more attention.
  • tank12123tank12123
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    A lot of the items i posted after server merge havnt come back to me, but I can search for them and still see them on MP......
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    seems like this is happening to 'expired items' rather than items listed after merge and being sold... I've managed to collect my gold from sold items, but many claim to have their item expired after merge and I can still see it's stuck in marketplace...
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    We found the cause of the issue and are working on a solution. Your items are not lost.
    SlothPrincessAndromedaGMKingRichRice
  • 1kingofheart1kingofheart
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Ehgess wrote: »
    We found the cause of the issue and are working on a solution. Your items are not lost.

Is there any consideration or compensation for enchant scroll? i lost another day cause it still stuck on MP
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited November 11, 2017
    Looks like the Marketplace is having issues returning expired items.

The item will no longer show up under your items, but you can check under trade and see it.
    ZbcGmoL.png

Anyone else having this issue? (Sold items return money no problem. This is my first expired item so far.)

Note a full logout/restart client didn't fix the issue.

Thanks for #warning of the problem Ikevi, yesterday I saw this post and several other threads of discussion with the same subject, to warn the community and friends of the game to prevent this.
    I also let know that you dont worry about this problem, several players have contacted the team and the staff tells us not to worry they are working on a prompt solution, so it is good to know the support on that side.

h5mEPke.gif
    Ehgess wrote: »
    Also see our GM Ehgess already answered us, so or more clearly that our articles were not lost, thanks for the support. <3

PS: As an additional reinforcement, always its good to take photos of your articles listed in the mp, so perjury is avoided in case of one player does not appear in the record, like the date and time of the problem, to give tools to the team for support to us more easy, these are some of the answers to the support thus preventing future mishaps, I also trust the team that is working hard in this I know, just be patient and wait for official information from the staff, when this are solved good day greetings. o:)

• wstbwstb
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited November 15, 2017
    Can some one confirm with me that expired items may neither return to me nor showing up at market. im so confused since i did not see my expired item listed at market, which means i may accidentally throw it away , thx.
  • FreakingAngelFreakingAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,350
    This is getting to be a pretty serious issue here, I'm actually questioning whether the server should be kept on while the marketplace is bugged to this extent, you guys seriously need to speed things up or do something quick.

I found a pretty rare scroll today and I almost sold it for half of what it's really worth right now because I had someone telling me it's only worth what's on the (bugged) marketplace right now and those scrolls on there don't even really exist but they're still listed there from when it was cheaper. Come to find out there aren't actually many of the scrolls on the marketplace and it's currently worth twice what I was being told.

People are at risk of losing a lot of gold that they're spending so much of their valuable time (playing 12+ hours a day myself) out of the day to earn getting caught up in scenarios like this and who knows what else is going on as a result of this marketplace bug.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    I would suggest not to play now, they might just do a 1 week reroll to "fix" the incident.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited November 15, 2017
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    I would suggest not to play now, they might just do a 1 week reroll to "fix" the incident.

I'll 2nd what Enigma suggests. Think about this: All these items are backlogged. What's going to happen when (or if) they are returned en masse? What happens to all the scrolls that expired? Do they reset the timer on all of them to 7 days? If you're a buyer get ready. If your a seller hold on to your items until this gets sorted out.