[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Arisha's Second Weapon Speculation Thread!

Comments

• Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Good news fellow Arisha's:

From the latest KR patch notes:
    ■ 캐릭터 생성 시 2차 무기 안내

캐릭터 생성창에서 기존에는 각 캐릭터가 가진 1차 무기만 보여지고 있었는데,
    이번 패치를 통해 2차 무기도 선택하여 볼 수 있도록 개선하여 캐릭터 선택이 좀 더 용이하도록 개선됩니다.
    모든 캐릭터가 2차 무기를 선택하여 볼 수 있는 날이 오도록 최선을 다하겠습니다.
    Wich translates through google into:
    ■ Secondary Weapon Guide When Creating Characters

In the character creation window, only the primary weapon of each character was shown,
    This patch also improves the selection of secondary weapons so that you can choose your character more easily.
    We will do our best to ensure that every character has a second weapon to choose from.

I repeat:
    We will do our best to ensure that every character has a second weapon to choose from.

Okay, thats enough :D
  • MiabellMiabell
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    edited August 21, 2017
    I like the wand and whip idea :D

Well tbh I like all of the ideas
  • KaguraHimikoKaguraHimiko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,275
    I wouldn't mind the idea of her using Japanese Talismans. But i bet it would be something like a harp XD
    SlothPrincess
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    shes probably gonna use a focus no matter what the next weapon is. staff/scythe both use a spellbook, sword/hammer both use shield/large shield. so im assuming arishas next weapon is one handed with focus in the offhand slot. maybe a gun, spear, mace, whip, or a bajillion other things. probably something we wont expect, like teide, blute, or miri
  • GenzuruGenzuru
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    arisha seems the kind of character that could use a whip, but that would be similar to the dual chains, however i'd love to see her using something more classy like a fencing sword (a bit like the vampire mobs/bosses) but that would be similar to her first weapon since it would be just another sword so the only thing that comes to mind for me is that she uses something that allows her to fight from a range and use incantations with her mana, while trading mobility for raw power, something like a baton for example would be cool, she could use it to direct the mana ball around and use different spells would work a bit like a wand in shot
    SlothPrincess
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Ingkells wrote: »
    shes probably gonna use a focus no matter what the next weapon is. staff/scythe both use a spellbook, sword/hammer both use shield/large shield. so im assuming arishas next weapon is one handed with focus in the offhand slot. maybe a gun, spear, mace, whip, or a bajillion other things. probably something we wont expect, like teide, blute, or miri

Indeed, recent changes with the new spellbook for all the other characters except Fiona and Arisha clearly shows they inteed to keep focus as Arisha's offhand.
    I'm really curious about what's coming for Arisha, recent updates on Korea seems to imply Arisha's weapon will be revealed soon. Cant wait :p
  • MewMewRenMewMewRen
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    edited October 2, 2017
    I found this on the KR Site for Vindi awhile back, and I guess they're hoping for a whip as well :3
    Credit goes to 카우보이보우카이 http://heroes.nexon.com/Ucc/fanart/view?page=2&category=0&postno=187223
    zIfWGRE.png
    PrototypemindLadySimoneBlackbirdx61
  • xXPariahXxxXPariahXx
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Im gonna be completely honest ive read alot about this second weapon for arisha and what alot of people are looking for or would want. the one thing i cant get away from is a whip blade with an elemental focus. make the whip blade charged with lightning and use her focus as an elemental detonator. the whip blade charges up the boss with lightning slashes kinda like hurks tiede and with a short animation arisha concentrates causeing a massive explotion as she extends her mana hand twists it and balls it into a fist. her ultimate should be something like a tornado as she throws the whip blade intot the sky the clouds blacken a tornado swirls around and lightning blades come slashing all around cutting the screen . then with her confident self blows a kiss and the whole screen shatters

lol i love my arisha and can only hope something like this makes her more epic
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    MewMewRen wrote: »
    I found this on the KR Site for Vindi awhile back, and I guess they're hoping for a whip as well :3
    Credit goes to 카우보이보우카이 http://heroes.nexon.com/Ucc/fanart/view?page=2&category=0&postno=187223
    zIfWGRE.png

Do want. A mana whip was what I was hoping for in the last thread where this came up. Wewt!
    LadySimone
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    I'm all for whip if it happens, she da real succubus in mah life
  • MotherlyMotherly
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited October 19, 2017
    D:
  • john10john10
    Vindictus Rep: 2,755
    edited November 11, 2017
    awesome

latest?cb=20091224181140hs29cHl.gif
    Blackbirdx61
  • Blackbirdx61Blackbirdx61
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    She could apply an enchantment, vs the mana edge graphic, to transmute the sword to an wipe/chain weapon like soul calibers Ivy. Honestly some of the graphic above could be mistaken for Ivy without captions. Now I loved playing Ivy so that would be very cool by me.
  • AmaetheAmaethe
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    edited December 4, 2017
    Cant even imagine the mahanic of attack with such weapon -_-
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    i hope they put in more effort than taking vella and throwing away 1 chain
    AmaetheArishante
  • BloodySmileBloodySmile
    Vindictus Rep: 545