[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Please Bring This Back! I Beg You!

TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
Vindictus Rep: 2,655
edited November 9, 2016 in Suggestions and Feedback

I was going through screen shots. Please give us this Christmas event this year. I miss it...and I want my unfinished snowball master title!!

PoppyBrosJr
  1. Bring it back this year?59 votes
    1. Yes
       71% (42 votes)
    2. No
       8% (5 votes)
    3. What is this?
       20% (12 votes)

Comments

• NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited November 9, 2016
    This is tough for me, I loved this event, but if it returns I won't be able to wear my "Snowballing Master" title next to my friend and laugh as he gets incredibly irritated as that's one of the event titles he didn't finish.

• TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    @Necrochild

But he could enjoy the title through you...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    I just want to finally experience that event that everyone keeps talking about because the event was in 2011 and I didn't start playing Vindi until 2013!!! T-T
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    Didn't they re-release this some time when Vella came out Back in 2012? I could swear I have snowball master title on my Vella.God I'm so old ****!

In any case I hope it returns this year. Maybe even expand upon it. More enemy and turret types ect. That would be pretty cool.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Xie
    Xie said:

I just want to finally experience that event that everyone keeps talking about because the event was in 2011 and I didn't start playing Vindi until 2013!!! T-T
    Same here XD
    Xie
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    The graphic is beautiful
    Nytsuya
    Nytsuya said:

Didn't they re-release this some time when Vella came out Back in 2012? I could swear I have snowball master title on my Vella.God I'm so old ****!

In any case I hope it returns this year. Maybe even expand upon it. More enemy and turret types ect. That would be pretty cool.

I think it was a one time thing. I could certainly be wrong though.

• NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited November 10, 2016
    Nytsuya
    Nytsuya said:

Yes they did, I have this title on my Vella as well. Notably they fixed the whole mana amber glitching that Evies were able to do the second time around, although the rewards were not nearly as good as the first time.

I just want this back so bad. Nexon, make it happen!!

• fluffyninjafluffyninja
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    I would like that event back to pls c:
  • arkaine757arkaine757
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    edited November 17, 2016
    It was a fun event.
    Bring it back!
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    This event returned in December so I am closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.