[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Easiest game of my life/ boring af

NnoitraNnoitra
Vindictus Rep: 210
edited October 17, 2017 in General Discussion
Im an old player of Vindictus, and now i have to play ALL THE FCKING RUNS IN NORMAL which is really boring, i dont have to even think or dodge, just hit, cuz bosses die with 2 hits WTF GUYS. WHEN I PLAYED 1 YEAR AGO IT WAS A GOOD GAME WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS OUT? I CAN SOLO FCKING CRAKEN, DO I HAVE TO BE LVL 90 TO PLAY SOME SERIOUS BOSS FIGHT AS HERO? WHERE IS THE LVL 50 OPTION HERO? PLUS RIP IRUKUL IN HERO MODE? WHY? NOW I KILL IRUKUL WITH MY FINGER AND NO EYES, WTF IS THAT? BYE VINDICTUS NICE TO MEET YOU

I would love to listen your opinions (only ppl who played before all of this trash), new ones can answer too, but meh, they dont know what is to fight a drake of colhen dying 50 times cuz u're bad dodgin, and the drake with 1000x times of the HP that is now (i one shot them almost now, its sad)
Mylew

Comments

• ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Try Ein Lacher or hit up Donegal solo and Dulla Solo. Best the games got. Also Special battles.
  • NnoitraNnoitra
    edited October 17, 2017
    But its not about solo or something like that, it was that at lvl 50, with my friends, do irukul in HERO all together SUFFERING LIKE 4 IDIOTS, but that was the GOOD think of vindictus, now i have to wait lvl 90 to get some boss fight intense? pffffffffffffff im out

And we were like okey go season 2 it was hard af in old times, BUT I HAVE TO PLAY IT IN NORMAL, WITH 3 OF MY FRIENDS, THE BOSS COULDNT EVEN MOVE A FINGER, HE WAS DEAD WITH 1 HIT HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH INTERACTIVE GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (sorry im mad af they just murdered the game)
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Eh, I don't see the big deal at this point s2 is used for farming for Enthu, Passion, Sig, and WB. I mean in the end your going to get to 90 anyway. Once you do its gets a little harder.... ok not by much but I mean this has been a thing for a few months at this point getting mad isn't even worth the time.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    I for one welcome the lack of sandbag bosses.

I do miss hosting Roch raids though.
  • NnoitraNnoitra
    edited October 17, 2017
    Just saying that this game is now a farmer experience, not a skilled one, is dead for me, and for so much other players probably.
    They just have to put a harder mode, thats all, like before, idk why they did remove it, its ridiculous.................
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    bye.
  • llWoodsllllWoodsll
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    edited October 17, 2017
    s3 raids are basically the same, except u have to do it with 4 people instead of 8. the boss is just as hard as it was with 4 people as it was with 8 now i believe. there should be s2 hero bosses but im not sure how u unlock them. probably have to get to s3.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    There is still season 3 hero you can try out. hue
  • NnoitraNnoitra
    Ofc there's a season 3, but i want to fight also old bosses, thats all, not new content only.. just like before.
  • llWoodsllllWoodsll
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Nnoitra wrote: »
    Ofc there's a season 3, but i want to fight also old bosses, thats all, not new content only.. just like before.
    theres also hero s1 raids

• NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    llWoodsll wrote: »
    s3 raids are basically the same, except u have to do it with 4 people instead of 8. the boss is just as hard as it was with 4 people as it was with 8 now i believe.

il_340x270.1098620983_jqo9.jpg

OP: You probably won't get too many people here agreeing with you anymore, most vets from your era have already left. Including myself, I just check back in the vain hope that the rise update will be reversed. That said, I know that it won't, the new director thinks that taking the challenge from the game will bring in an influx of newcomers. Seeing the upcoming server merge, I wonder how well that's going for him.
    XieEngelRena_RyuguPrototypemindReziDrachusllWoodsllSaintGuinnessNnoitra
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Just think of all pre-lvl 90 content as a tutorial since difficulty spikes up quite a bit once you unlock s3 raids.

I personally disliked how instead of making early content relevant, it got streamlined and had all difficulty removed. Really lazy way to address the problems of new players getting stuck on outdated content because none of the veterans are given incentive to run with the newbies.
    EnigmaTaroPrototypemindSaintGuinnessDelteros
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    you can quit if its boring
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Nnoitra wrote: »
    Ein Lacher is closest You can get I guess.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    yeah just quit if u don't like it haha, I like it a lot :) faster raids :D
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    I'm surprised Nexon hasn't gone the way of literally every other Korean game and tried to make money off of "Straight to 90" tokens.
    Rezi
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited October 18, 2017
    CometCupid wrote: »
    I'm surprised Nexon hasn't gone the way of literally every other Korean game and tried to make money off of "Straight to 90" tokens.

Nexon doesn't follow a logical model, they follow the whims of a madman high on his own smug.
    ReziSaintGuinnessDelteros
  • Rena_RyuguRena_Ryugu
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    Yep, it was august or september i think for my monthly check of the game if "worth come back visit" that was the fastest esc and back to bdo ever made.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    edited October 18, 2017
    Necrochild wrote: »
    Seeing the upcoming server merge, I wonder how well that's going for him.

It's apparently going well seeing as he's still employed.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Is this a Prototypemind alt?