[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Possible Arkana Test Server Stream

탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
Vindictus Rep: 5,590
in Future Content
From what I was told by some friends from KR in the discord Arkana will be hitting test server at 6PM on the 20th KST (essentially 5AM Eastern on the 20th as well). I will NOT be streaming upon test server opening due to sleep being needed for work. However this will give me time to translate the ingame content for Test Server for streaming during that time.
Ertxz18iAquaJessGame

Comments

• SilentineSilentine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    I hope that is true, I would love some videos of that. I checked youtube seems no videos are yet uploaded, maybe people streamed it on twitch? If Arkana was ACTUALLY put in the test servers.

Hope to see videos posted on the forum soon.
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Sorry, What is Arkana? New raid? new redeemer?
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    From what I was told by some friends from KR in the discord Arkana will be hitting test server at 6PM on the 20th KST (essentially 5AM Eastern on the 20th as well). I will NOT be streaming upon test server opening due to sleep being needed for work. However this will give me time to translate the ingame content for Test Server for streaming during that time.

That's awesome,thx 4 the info
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    Sorry, What is Arkana? New raid? new redeemer?

raid
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Well we are uncertain if DevCAT will be adding her to Test Server so there's a good chance she will skip test server and go straight to live. Either way there will be a stream on it. Hopefully I'll have the ingame translations done before my work ends. Especially since I overhauled that patch to hell fixing any missing lines.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    탱크블레이드 do you have any idea if seal shop update comes next wednesday ? ( when goddes buff for noobs also gets implemented)

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited September 20, 2017
    탱크블레이드 do you have any idea if seal shop update comes next wednesday ? ( when goddes buff for noobs also gets implemented)

Seal Shop update, one with +11-13 90 wep runes, came with Blutte Lynn in KR (Early August)
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    I streamed Arkana last night and well.....she's definitely a lot faster than Aes Sidhe :P and she hits the same damage as him. So she's a truck with nitrous. Her torture room feels great though. I'll stream Arkana tomorrow since uh.....I'm balancing 2 games for streaming.