[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

KR Server Patch Notes & More

Comments

• PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Those caps might be hard to achieve with lvl 90 weapons but if you manage a dullahan +12 or more, it should be fairly easy to reach them
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Those caps might be hard to achieve with lvl 90 weapons but if you manage a dullahan +12 or more, it should be fairly easy to reach them

not really.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

The KR tool is translated well enough to test this, I believe, so it should be pretty easy to check. It's floating around somewhere in this section.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    not really.
    Why not really? Assuming you have a scrolled set, be it lvl 90 or 95 doesnt make much difference.
    im sitting on 31k matt with a +13 staff. Lugh. Without soap buff. Immagine if it was a dulla weap?+3k att easy.
    The game provides a lot of ways to empower your att.. material synthesis, titles, redeemers completition, the ap shop epaulet,some with ein lacher medals.. and if that is not enough we have soap buffs, other various buffs like that kitty potion wich resets daily, att boost potions event items/buffs.. capping isnt an issue at all.
    Ofc, if you expect to cap by just enhancing a weap, putting some crappy es and play free armors from lvl up, no, maybe you wont even cap regina&co..
    Anyway the att value is not that much important anymore.. nowadays it feels like it's all about additional dmg.. and that sucks :-<
    Saphree
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065

2017-2018 Content update preview
  • GricielGriciel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    The first thing: New Weap for Arisha???
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Griciel wrote: »
    The first thing: New Weap for Arisha???

Pls no
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited September 6, 2017
    Do keep in mind these are rough translated. Also whats listed is what was in order from the video. So no that first thing isn't Arisha's 2nd weapon. That is Arkana the Raid Boss.
    Details about planned updates:
    New Raid Boss: Arkana
    A possible Redeemers dungeon. You need to be capped level and well geared for it. There will be a separate EXP system involved which is used for getting rewards when running this dungeon.

Guild Improvements:
    -Guild Invites
    -Guild Introductions
    -Guild Category
    -New Features (nothing was revealed here yet)

Addition and Reorganization of Ein Lacher:
    -New battles and titles will be added

Emotions Chat Interaction:
    -Added emotion expressions with chat input
    -Greet other players when specifying their character names in chat

Object System
    -You can own personal objects and place them around town to create a variety of situations

Adventure Buddy
    -So uh.....Havan and Iset ARE a thing now as adventure buddies.

Vindictus x The King of Fighters
    -New Avatar Sets and Emotion Expressions from The King of Fighters
    -These will be from 4 characters. Yuri, Kyo, Iori, and Mai

Winter Update
    -Season 3 Chapter 3 Episode 1
    -Arisha 2nd weapon

Additionally: Since we have a Cat 5 hurricane heading to Florida i may not be able to respond or stream for some time until it passes. Evacuations MAY be happening soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    iAquaErtxz18EffectdazedgumballJynXijuggernaut10PhoebeHalliwelSaphreeTyphoonLeeDrustanand 8 others.
  • BlueRappyBlueRappy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited September 6, 2017
    :/ Stay safe 탱크블레이드
  • KevinKevin
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    edited September 6, 2017
    Arcana will be the S3C2 Extra Episode raid boss. The new redeemer will come with the winter update alongside S3C3E1 and Arisha's second weapon.
    Saphree
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    4 weapons in a year and new content pumped non-stop

what the hell has this game done to get so popular in korea?
    Saphree
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Nothing. The game still isnt popular at all if anything.
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Methinks it's more along the lines of getting more people to play (new and trying to get the people who quit to return). What better way (to them) than to pump out a crapton of content?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited September 6, 2017
    Ebonwings wrote: »
    Methinks it's more along the lines of getting more people to play (new and trying to get the people who quit to return). What better way (to them) than to pump out a crapton of content?

They can pump out content but uh.....there's still one important thing they need.....communication and a roadmap (oh wait that's 2 things :P )so players know where the game is heading. They are honestly the ONLY company I have known that hasn't done such a thing. There are probably others but I more than likely have never dealt with them before.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited September 7, 2017
    A possible Redeemers dungeon. You need to be capped level and well geared for it. There will be a separate EXP system involved which is used for getting rewards when running this dungeon.

Arkana wouldn't be a redeemer dungeon, since a second redeemer dungeon was announced for winter. It's just an extra episode before chapter 3.

EDIT: Nvm someone mentioned that already.

"There will be a separate EXP system involved which is used for getting rewards when running this dungeon."
    This part in the trailer is a different feature. It seems similar MapleStory's Legion/ Union system if you are familiar with that.
    For Vindi, it seems that you send off 4 max level characters on your account to do "missions" and after every 4 hours (random number, don't know how many actual hours), you get rewards and can level that system up.
    MochiSweet
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Mainichi wrote: »

Arkana wouldn't be a redeemer dungeon, since a second redeemer dungeon was announced for winter. It's just an extra episode before chapter 3.

EDIT: Nvm someone mentioned that already.

"There will be a separate EXP system involved which is used for getting rewards when running this dungeon."
    This part in the trailer is a different feature. It seems similar MapleStory's Legion/ Union system if you are familiar with that.
    For Vindi, it seems that you send off 4 max level characters on your account to do "missions" and after every 4 hours (random number, don't know how many actual hours), you get rewards and can level that system up.

It could be. Not too sure since it was roughly translated on my end. But if that's the case that makes me sad. I wouldn't mind a regular dungeon Redeemer style. I'd in fact welcome it with open arms.
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    Any clue on when we'll be getting the Phoenix Wing event? It's an event that gives you a CHOICE (where you get to choose for once) between Black, White, and regular phoenix wings after you've spent a certain amount of time logged into the game. That came shortly after Teide was released, but before Miri and RISE were announced.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Any clue on when we'll be getting the Phoenix Wing event? It's an event that gives you a CHOICE (where you get to choose for once) between Black, White, and regular phoenix wings after you've spent a certain amount of time logged into the game. That came shortly after Teide was released, but before Miri and RISE were announced.

No because all events are determined by Nexon NA. KR and NA 50% of the time never have the same events.
  • BloodySmileBloodySmile
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    edited September 8, 2017
    Even if they will pump the hell out of contents they still have one big road block which is many countries blocked and can't access the game. Even if they will get few players return there were lots of them lost when the block was done...
    I get time to time a vote popping up which asks if I would recommend the game to my friends.
    Of course I won't recommend the game which they won't be able to access unless with the help of VPN program...
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    how's the weather in Florida,탱크블레이드?