[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Anybody have a +16 or higher yet?

Summit1gSummit1g
Vindictus Rep: 550
in General Discussion
I see a lot of people on East with +15's, wondering if anybody has a +16 or higher yet~

Comments

• AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    I think someone posted their +16 weapon in the Fiona subsection
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    (All west)
    Jamie +16 hammer
    Juri +16 Glaive
    Evica +16 Staff
    I saw one on East, it was bow but Idk who had it
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited July 30, 2017
    I know two people with +16 90 weapon on East.
    A Delia, and a Scythe Evie.
    I'm not gonna post their IGNs. But if you're interested, just look though the rankings. :p
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    Suukei wrote: »
    I know two people with +16 90 weapon on East.
    A Delia, and a Scythe Evie.
    I'm not gonna post their IGNs. But if you're interested, just look though the rankings. :p

but im in 10th place D:
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    On eu i saw +16 bow, scythe, longsword.
    None of these belongs to me sadly. x)
    LeucosieDrusa
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    West also has a +16 greatsword, a bow, and a pillar.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    edited August 1, 2017
    2017_07_27_0007.jpg

This bow on EU, only +16 ive seen in person

ON Glorious potato graphics +best
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    EU also has a +16 spellsword.

Hard to believe there's no +17 yet, +20 really is impossible.
  • DairmossXDairmossX
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    I didn't see any sign of the Kai's on East having a +16 in the rankings, though it's very possible that they didn't have it equipped when they logged off.

I've seen confirmation now, that there is a Lann with +16 twin swords on East. So now confirmed 3: One Delia, One Lann, then myself, on East Server.

And, as I don't care if people know I have one, since many do, the scythe belongs to Morilee.
  • ZaeadrasZaeadras
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    I've seen someone with a Blue lightning looking weapon before not sure what + that is though
    it was a Hurk in East
  • ZaeadrasZaeadras
    edited August 31, 2017
    Wooosh Double Post Shwooosh
  • DairmossXDairmossX
    in the very, very near impossible chance that it existed, it was most likely a GM. No +20's (which is what that glow is) exists, anywhere, on any of the servers (CN/KR/JP/AU/EU/East/West) except in the hands of Nexon staff.

+20 only has a 1% chance of happening from 19-20.
  • ZaeadrasZaeadras
    DairmossX wrote: »
    in the very, very near impossible chance that it existed, it was most likely a GM. No +20's (which is what that glow is) exists, anywhere, on any of the servers (CN/KR/JP/AU/EU/East/West) except in the hands of Nexon staff.

+20 only has a 1% chance of happening from 19-20.
    could be i didn't really pay attention to the name i just saw the sparkly weapon for about 5 seconds then poof i assumed he logged out or went into a mission

• IzetIzet
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    Zaeadras wrote: »
    could be i didn't really pay attention to the name i just saw the sparkly weapon for about 5 seconds then poof i assumed he logged out or went into a mission

Did it looks like these?
    c9kem0Z.jpg nb2iQku.jpg

the effects for+16 to +19 all have a yellowish hue (light beige to darker sunset yellow)
    ogBAozh.jpg 5Aj9Xzl.jpg 7WVErD4.jpg vd0V13s.jpg

only the +20 has a distinct hue of blue...

In the very, very near impossible chance that it existed, it was most likely a GM. No +20's exists, anywhere, on any of the servers (CN/KR/JP/AU/EU/East/West) except in the hands of Nexon staff.

Even the +20 spellsword from the CN server few months ago??? I'll try to look for the exact screenshot reep
    Rezi
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Or it was that new event weapon...
  • DairmossXDairmossX
    Actually, since CN has a slightly different enhancement system than the rest of the servers do, it's very possible that CN has one that I didn't know about. Their setup has it so people can pay gold to increase your chances of another enhancement chance, so, that may be a possibility.

But, again, It's also highly possible that it could've been a GM that had it too. I guess we can find out if you can find the screenshot. I'd like to know that +20 is a possibility for people, even with that 1% chance from 19-20. And I would be glad to know I was wrong, and that a non-staff member got a +20.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    No. Check the Primal Flame weapons released with this patch. It must be that, no one has gotten +19/+20.
  • IzetIzet
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    edited September 1, 2017
    Actually, since CN has a slightly different enhancement system than the rest of the servers do, it's very possible that CN has one that I didn't know about. Their setup has it so people can pay gold to increase your chances of another enhancement chance, so, that may be a possibility.

But, again, It's also highly possible that it could've been a GM that had it too. I guess we can find out if you can find the screenshot. I'd like to know that +20 is a possibility for people, even with that 1% chance from 19-20. And I would be glad to know I was wrong, and that a non-staff member got a +20.

Oh I found the screenshot, turns out it was a bastard sword (not a spellsword welp)

yAbn40X.jpg

I believe its owned by an actual player, a very very rich player..
    (CN server has that anvil system you mentioned and at RISE update they also got NX items that gave 75% to 100% success rate for +13 to +15. )

The news of the first +20 attracted a lot of attention in the KR community few months ago
    inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2087&l=114839
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2471&l=38314