[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Recap - Bow and Blade Balance patch

Comments

• TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    edited November 7, 2016
    +haha I play 2 win <3 and when I deal more damage than people with so many advantages makes me feel good >:D muahaha <3 don't worry....I've been outdps'd by Lynns n.n must feel the same that Arisha > Kai / Vella n.n
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Tracie
    Tracie said:

@TheDazzling
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^Agree with @Karic, this is for fun, not to have a file created and displayed. Personally, go ahead keep your file, but plz dont post my name and "brag" you out dps me. I play for fun and rarely look at the final screen. To each his own, but plz in future keep my name out of ur posts. TOS?????
    xD ofc you agree...I've agreed with people just cause of who they are, not cause of hat they said n.n <3 all good :)
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited November 7, 2016
    Its funny you guys braggin bout deeps when im the best bunny and kai in the entire server and unbeatable.
    Scarrlettt

Behold:
    TheDazzling
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Tru ;-; /bow
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    TheDazzling

Gewellirious

Competitive is and will always be about PvP. If Vindictus PvP is bad, then either admit that it's not a competitive game and move on or you ask devs' attention to make it good.

Point taken.
    Damage board at the end of a raid is there for a reason. It is a competitive game.
    Competitive games are balanced. Unless you are competing against the same character with similar stats on the same monster you're just comparing character balance on the specific boss once you and your buds are playing on a high level.

• TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Necrochild

TheDazzling

Gewellirious

Competitive is and will always be about PvP. If Vindictus PvP is bad, then either admit that it's not a competitive game and move on or you ask devs' attention to make it good.

Point taken.
    Damage board at the end of a raid is there for a reason. It is a competitive game.
    Competitive games are balanced. Unless you are competing against the same character with similar stats on the same monster you're just comparing character balance on the specific boss once you and your buds are playing on a high level.

Tru ; 3 ;