[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miri Stuff

SaphreeSaphree
Vindictus Rep: 2,280
edited November 11, 2017 in Future Content
I'm honestly really hyped for Miri, idk if anyone else but I decided to make this thread to show off what I've found for Miri and you guys should show off what you've found too! (Sorry if the thread turns out really long!)

China's and Taiwan's release date: September 27th
NA/EU Release Date: December 6th

Miri is a STR based character!

Weapons: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=5039&l=1179

Miri's Story!
http://worldwidegamewatchers.com/post/162200977621/miri-story-translation-during-ancient-times-when

Titles (Idk all their names but I know what they are)
1. First to level 95 during launch event
2. Hit level 95 during launch event
3. Block/deflect 300 times
4. Kill 300 enemies with dodge smash
5. Kill 500 enemies with run smash
6. Kill 300 enemies with flame spins (beyblading)
7. Kill 100 enemies with multi-hit block/deflect
8. Kill 300 enemies with "Flame Breath"
9. Kill 200 enemies with "Reckless Charge"
10. Kill 100 enemies with "Ancestor's Will: Revenger" (tab+smash with flame)
11. Go into dragon form 300 times
12. Kill 100 enemies with holding skill
13. Draconic Scion (Miri Warm Up event title)

Miri's Abilities

Description of Skills/Abilities
"Active: Flight Rehersal" A forward dashing skill similar to Delia. The animation changes when in Last Descendant Transformation.
"Active: Reckless Charge" An SP skill of 2 very strong charges. Bosses can be flinched every hit of this attack. When attacks are landed you gain 1-2 MAYBE 3 bars of Draker's Aura.
"Active: Flame Breath" An SP skill gathering flames around the Draker and striking to send them towards an enemy. When attacks are landed you gain 1-2 MAYBE 3 bars of Draker's Aura.
"Active: Last Descendant" Allows Miri to transform into a Draker class warrior granting unlimited Draker's Aura. This will change the animation for Flight Rehersal.
"Active: Last Draker" Miri's Lockdown skill only usable in Last Descendant. No SP is required. Only Last Descendant is required.
"Draker Mastery"
"Defending Attack" Allows you to negate incoming damage while dealing damage. This will also unleash the buff stack obtained from Striker when the buff stack is at 3 or higher. The more stacks the stronger the additional damage becomes. Just do normal attacks at the right time to use it.
"Rushing Spine" Simple right click
"Finishing Tail" Left click, right click
"Ravaging Tooth" Left click x2, right click
"Crushing Nail" Left click x3, right click
"Death Claw" Left click x4, right click
"Piercing Arm" left click x5 right click
"Ancestor's Will: Striker" Right Click Skill when Draker's Aura is obtained. Can be combo'd after nearly every skill.
"Ancestor's Will: Protecter" Avoidance Tab Skill
"Ancestor's Will: Revenger" Right click after Protector to counter
"Sliding Away" Dodge Skill
"Draker's Aura" Draker's Aura is acquired over time. This allows use of the Ancestor's Will skills. Edit: Attack speed DOES affect how fast the aura recharges (thanks to @Puppyman for this last bit)
"Draker's Mark" "Draker's Mark is acquired by landing Striker on enemies. Up to 5 stacks can be obtained. The more stacks you have. The stronger damage released by Defending Attack effect will be.

Emotes

Ein Lacher Playlist

Neamhain Solo

Dullahan (Party POV)

Aes Sidhe

Arkana

Vanity/Outfits!!
i15711916818.jpg
i13274118481.jpg
i13820172517.jpg
i16564895169.jpg
i15351959781.png
i14184945911.jpg
i14425389479.jpg
i14442230877.jpg
i13612885013.png
i15139880425.png
i14252307258.jpg
i13770821840.jpg
i14169895982.png
i15518436119.jpg

Most, if not all of these can be found here: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=5039
AnthonytonyboyBabyDaniKiyoujiPandaCielSuccubusMewMewRenSirRFICodeDeBugGambIe
  1. Hyped for Miri?95 votes
    1. Y E S 100%
       53% (50 votes)
    2. Eh, kinda?
       18% (17 votes)
    3. No, not really
       29% (28 votes)

Comments

• HerucrossHerucross
    Vindictus Rep: 780
    she looks fun, but my god that voice...
    SaphreeFlufffyParrot
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited July 29, 2017
    There is a future section... And she is likely 6+ months away, so don't get yourself too hyped up yet.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited July 29, 2017
    Tiny girl wielding twice as heavy weapon than herself, turning her into tank assassin with melee-ranged reach, being is capable of dodging, dashing, blocking and probably countering. Because this is not enough, she also has a transformation of her own. New level trash design.
  • SaphreeSaphree
    ikevi wrote: »
    There is a future section... And she is likely 6+ months away, so don't get yourself too hyped up yet.

Forgot about that section tbh
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Tiny girl wielding twice as heavy weapon than herself, turning her into tank assassin with melee-ranged reach, being is capable of dodging, dashing, blocking and probably countering. Because this is not enough, she also has a transformation of her own. New level trash design.

Don't forget background wise the weapon weights nothing for her. After all the weapon is 'alive' in a sense helping her and allowing her to transform.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Their design team is on point with some of those weapons, even nighthawk looks good.
    Saphree
  • seashorescrollsseashorescrolls
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    Not a fan of female characters, or Sylas fem boys.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055

You should stay away from any Korean game, trust me you'll thank me later
    Saphree
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115
    Puppyman wrote: »

Vindictus was one of the games that this wasn't the case... but devCAT figured out how marketing works +cry
    It was somewhat bearable until Arisha, but Delia... really? A stripping princess??
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Added a skill display and emote showcase!! \o/
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    LynnCUBE wrote: »

Vindictus was one of the games that this wasn't the case... but devCAT figured out how marketing works +cry
    It was somewhat bearable until Arisha, but Delia... really? A stripping princess??

They're just covering their bases of different character types, looks, and personalities.

But I'm not sure what Miri is supposed to be, she sort of just looks like second Delia without the hip game.
    Dokkun
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    LynnCUBE wrote: »

They're just covering their bases of different character types, looks, and personalities.

But I'm not sure what Miri is supposed to be, she sort of just looks like second Delia without the hip game.

Shes the last "Draker" Heres her story translation http://worldwidegamewatchers.com/post/162200977621/miri-story-translation-during-ancient-times-when
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    edited July 31, 2017

Adding that to the thread, thank you!
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Does anyone know which version of Dark Rev Miri would wear? Arisha's or Lynn's?
    Dark-Rev.jpg
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited August 14, 2017
    Oh a miri stuff thread. Gimma about 30 minutes I gotchu

Edit: Enjoy skill names...or....a somewhat sample :P

aJi595A.jpg
    Saphree
  • MissElettraMissElettra
    Vindictus Rep: 1,050
    But...but... Miri is INT or STR character?
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    STR.
    Saphree
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    But...but... Miri is INT or STR character?

Exactly as Watermelon states. Miri is STR :)
    Saphree
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited August 25, 2017
    This is absolutely ridiculously late because I've been focusing on my stream for this type of things so I never think to post them here since I uh....do this all in stream but here is a brief list and a simple explanation of what each skill does effect wise
    Skills wrote:
    "Active: Flight Rehersal" A forward dashing skill similar to Delia. The animation changes when in Last Descendant Transformation.
    "Active: Reckless Charge" An SP skill of 2 very strong charges. Bosses can be flinched every hit of this attack. When attacks are landed you gain 1-2 MAYBE 3 bars of Draker's Aura.
    "Active: Flame Breath" An SP skill gathering flames around the Draker and striking to send them towards an enemy. When attacks are landed you gain 1-2 MAYBE 3 bars of Draker's Aura.
    "Active: Last Descendant" Allows Miri to transform into a Draker class warrior granting unlimited Draker's Aura. This will change the animation for Flight Rehersal.
    "Active: Last Draker" Miri's Lockdown skill only usable in Last Descendant. No SP is required. Only Last Descendant is required.
    "Draker Mastery"
    "Defending Attack" Allows you to negate incoming damage while dealing damage. This will also unleash the buff stack obtained from Striker when the buff stack is at 3 or higher. The more stacks the stronger the additional damage becomes. Just do normal attacks at the right time to use it.
    "Ancestor's Will: Striker" Right Click Skill when Draker's Aura is obtained. Can be combo'd after nearly every skill.
    "Draker's Aura" Draker's Aura is acquired over time. This allows use of the Ancestor's Will skills. Edit: Attack speed DOES affect how fast the aura recharges (thanks to @Puppyman for this last bit)
    "Draker's Mark" "Draker's Mark is acquired by landing Striker on enemies. Up to 5 stacks can be obtained. The more stacks you have. The stronger damage released by Defending Attack effect will be.
    Ertxz18Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    This is absolutely ridiculously late because I've been focusing on my stream for this type of things so I never think to post them here since I uh....do this all in stream but here is a brief list and a simple explanation of what each skill does effect wise
    Skills wrote:
    "Draker Mastery"
    "Draker's Aura" Draker's Aura is acquired over time. This allows use of the Ancestor's Will skills.

Thanks for the wonderful addition :)