[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How to get more gold and get the best scrolls

Raiden25Raiden25
Vindictus Rep: 850
edited August 14, 2017 in General Discussion
I love this game, but man I feel down about not getting the best scrolls from the season 3 raids. I really want to enhance and enchant my gear and all that jazz, but sadly can't.

Comments

• V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    That's RNG for you.
  • MelopsumMelopsum
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    edited August 14, 2017
    Welcome to the raid gamble. Where nothing is assured, the best drops are 1%, and if you ain't got luck, you'll never see any of the drops you want or need.
    It's a thing that's been going on since Rocheste came out years ago. I'm ALWAYS at hemorrhagic fever levels in the luck department. Never got the mats, enchants, or gold to get past Glas, until Season 2 happened and I could get a weapon without needing a rare drop. Oh yay more F'in cloth and ore~. There will always be a lucky person, and then there will be unlucky people like me, who struggle till the rage quit.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    In Korean grind based MMOs you don't drop things you need. You farm to be able to afford them.
    AngelYukki
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited August 14, 2017
    Like above ^, farm dungeons that you know will be able to provide sure incomes, and buy pre enchanted / enhanced stuff.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    drop rate is 10x worse than pre-rise.
  • KevinKevin
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    Farm. Don't count on lucky drops to make money. When you're actively farming, a majority of the money you'll make will be from the common drops (i.e. Heavenly leathers, godly cloths, ores, paradise stones, battle completion gold, etc.). 100k here and 50k there might not seem like much, but you find a lot of them, and the money piles up. People like to complain about how low the drop rate of the rares are like r6/7 scrolls and orange materials, but those should only be counted as bonuses.

Pick one of the Donegal maps that you like the most, and spam it. You can make a decent chunk of money, it just takes some grit to grind it out. And plus, the market could definitely use more people farming. Orange weapon chunks are so scarce on the marketplace, makes it hard for people trying to gear up with the new change requiring full OJ to enhance past +12.
    Raiden25
  • Raiden25Raiden25
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    Kevin wrote: »
    Farm. Don't count on lucky drops to make money. When you're actively farming, a majority of the money you'll make will be from the common drops (i.e. Heavenly leathers, godly cloths, ores, paradise stones, battle completion gold, etc.). 100k here and 50k there might not seem like much, but you find a lot of them, and the money piles up. People like to complain about how low the drop rate of the rares are like r6/7 scrolls and orange materials, but those should only be counted as bonuses.

Pick one of the Donegal maps that you like the most, and spam it. You can make a decent chunk of money, it just takes some grit to grind it out. And plus, the market could definitely use more people farming. Orange weapon chunks are so scarce on the marketplace, makes it hard for people trying to gear up with the new change requiring full OJ to enhance past +12.

I want to sell some of my orange stuff, but when I see them on the market they're so cheap and I'm just like is it even worth putting it on the market? lol
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    1. Farm S2 scrolls (Enthu, Wb, etc.)
    2. Sell S2 scrolls
    3. Buy ES scraps for S3 enchants
    4. Enjoy 100% scrolls with no RNG
    EnigmaTaroAvan