[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Neamhain Raid: Will you do it or pass?

Comments

• AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Would run on multiple characters if I can find a dedicated enough group to run with me each week.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Confirmed next outfit to get +sigh
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 6, 2016
    I heard that the outfitter and the wings are going to be two separate gachapons. +pain

Good luck trying to get both items v.v
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,200
    edited November 6, 2016
    I'm interested in the battle, it seems like a good challenge for endgame.

I'm very far off on meeting requirements needed for it though. :( But that's alright! It's motivation for me to keep pushing, even if it takes another year to get there.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited November 7, 2016
    Gewellirious

Would do it as an actual challenge, which means not to see everyone facerolling it with all capped stats.
    Even with capped stats facerollers are going to get wrecked in this particular raid, most likely. No NX BS here and 15 pots max.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    I'm really looking forward to the challenge. Finally something we can't faceroll within 5 mins.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited November 7, 2016
    Figured I would leave this nice piece of info here.

Once you all get comfortable with the raid the comfort recommended stats is 24K att, 200 Crit/Bal, and ATL EAST minimum 50 attack speed (delia I recommend 60 minimum....that's personal preference though). The defense at this point should be between 13k-14k without trying xD
    Aqua22
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 7, 2016
    Sorry If I sound like a noob, but is 200 crit/balance 120 crit/80 balance or 110 crit/90 balance?

It is good to hear that the comfort recommended stats are 24K, 13-14K DEF, and 50 ATS. That shouldn't be difficult to get at all. Well, maybe the attack speed part.
    Aqua22
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    It's okay I got that question a lot. I would personally recommend more crit over bal. 80 bal should be plenty for Neamhain.
    Aqua22
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Hrm.. if 13 - 14k def is fine with experience; does that mean 20k def equals it's not really going to scratch you? ^^
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Hally
    Hally said:

Hrm.. if 13 - 14k def is fine with experience; does that mean 20k def equals it's not really going to scratch you? ^^
    Basically that. You will probably take around 200-400 damage at 20k def. I know on Test Server I took around 400-500 at 18k def with the test gear.
  • TradespotTradespot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited November 8, 2016
    Just putting this as a referance:

User has:

-26.9k MAtt(Out of wasn't it 28K?)
    -13k Def
    -128 Crit(Out of is it 145?)
    -89 Balance
    -86 Att Speed

24 min clear time and did 23,64% damage
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    edited November 8, 2016

Fiona too stronk

And I'd probably run this when I can just because I have nothing else to do in this game.
  • BlawrghBlawrgh
    Vindictus Rep: 5,355
    I want to try but my Evie has 5.6k defense (still using 60/80 armor) and I can't afford to make mistakes O n O
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Not like there is any difference between 0 and 11k def; and you can take a few hits with evie thanks to mana shield ^^
  • KuaidianKuaidian
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    Of course i'll try it out when it comes out but I feel like I'm one of those guys that'll have the stats to do it but not the skills. Can't see myself doing this more than once or twice unless I have an insane team.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Tradespot
    Tradespot said:

Just putting this as a referance:

User has:

-26.9k MAtt(Out of wasn't it 28K?)
    -13k Def
    -128 Crit(Out of is it 145?)
    -89 Balance
    -86 Att Speed

24 min clear time and did 23,64% damage
    Yeah thats what those major required stats were at first. But most of the players on KR are pretty much comfortable with the raid so 24k is even accepted. In fact I have ran it quite a bit as a 22k player and was never kicked. It's all about the party preference of the host in the end.
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655

I'm gonna do it! Join me if you want to survive.

;)