[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Neamhain Raid: Will you do it or pass?

dazedgumballdazedgumball
Vindictus Rep: 7,725
in Future Content
Just gauging on how many people would be interested in fighting Neamhain.
  1. Will you fight the Iron-Winged Goddess?146 votes
    1. Yes
       83% (121 votes)
    2. No
       17% (25 votes)

Comments

• Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Of course, got to work on getting my level 90 gear though! Get better everyday though.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    YES, most anticipated content for me. Currently working on 140 crit, would love to see the rest of the smash update to aid with this.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited October 28, 2016
    Definitely looking forward to it.

@Necrochild You don't necessarily need 140 crit since 120-130 crit is more than enough. Of course, if you're going for 140 crit so you can crit 50% of the time, then good luck. 100 kills is +5 crit total, so participating in this raid is worth doing.

Lately, I've been seeing players going in with 13K - 14K DEF; lowest being 11K DEF Delia and 12K DEF TS Vella (Toxxy). I assume the 15K DEF and higher was to get a feel for the raid.

Hopefully, I can get my only best geared character (Hurk) into that raid. Current stats:
    24.5K ATT
    13K DEF
    84 balance
    46 attack speed
    125 crit
    94 crit resist

With AP shop items:
    25.8K ATT
    14.3K DEF
    84 balance
    46 attack speed
    125 crit
    94 crit resist

With Smash Update, AP Shop items, 100 Neamhain kills:
    27K ATT
    14.3K DEF
    90 balance
    50 attack speed
    135 crit
    94 crit resist

Items:
    +11 Well-Balanced Enthusiastic Pirate Helm, +12 Temporal Stigma Pirate Mail, +10 Memorable Expeditionary Pirate Greaves, +14 Tutelary Armadillo Pirate Gauntlets, +10 Tutelary Armadillo Pirate Boots

Accessories:
    Sig/Passion Innocent Cry, 3* Sub/Passion Emerald Belt, Explorer's Berserker Erg Core Brooch, CM/Passion Thunder Ring, The Dead/Passion Thunder Ring, Sig/Passion Werewolf Paw

No infusions other than DEF on armor.

There is also the update to Enchant Scrolls and effects added to scrolls; Armadillo ES will have a 3% chance to proc +50% crit resist from being hit. This will help those that don't have high enough crit resist.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    edited October 28, 2016
    QueenOfMana

Definitely looking forward to it.

@Necrochild You don't necessarily need 140 crit for the raid because 120-130 crit is more than enough. Of course, if you're going for 140 crit so you can crit 50% of the time in that raid, then good luck. Plus, 100 kills is +5 crit total, so doing this raid to increase your crit is worth doing.

Lately, I've been seeing players going in with 13K - 14K DEF and aren't struggling. I assume the 15K+ DEF was to just get a feel for the raid.
    It should be just the difference in swapping in a crit infused blue kitty brooch and a crit infused kitty necklace (that I'm currently working on), I can swap those out for the current speed oriented kitty brooch/necklace later on after the +5 crit and be at 140 all the time. Should be totally doable for people (who have Ein Lacher titles) once we can upgrade our shards.

On the upside, there's also the +crit paper that we're stocking up on in this chieftain grind to bridge any gaps that folks may have. Even easier if people are rocking Immoral over Righteous.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited October 28, 2016
    Made an edit to my original post. I don't think buffs/cash shop items that boost stats will be applied to the raid. This is excluding AP shop items and outfitters. No bath soaps, no cadet/novice badges, and probably the critical paper. I could be wrong.

Unfortunately, I have terrible infusion luck. I get the feeling I'll never get crit infusion unless Nexon introduced crit element stones. 4 Accessories that I could potentially crit infuse to boost my crit.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    A lot of time it's cheaper to just buy them preinfused. Not an available option generally for the kitty stuff due to bind on equip, but the blue brooch should be easier to roll crit on due to it being an already existing stat (roll +def twice in a row on my way, of course).
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited October 28, 2016
    Based off my character's stats, do you think I'll be able to participate in the raid? I have seen a few Hurk on YouTube w/ less DEF doing this, so I assume I should be fine as long as I don't play too aggressive.

Of course, there is room for me to improve my stats.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    I can't really be the judge of that, I think the biggest limiting factor is the 15 potion thing and your ability to adapt to it. The stat cap increase is going to be rough and more stats are of course better, however, keep in mind that very few people capped on dragons back in the day and we were able to do those fine. Those also had a 16 (32) potion limit, which is one of the reasons why siglint was as tough as he was with the DOTs.

I do think it will be worth to have a succubus fang to swap to for this raid.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    OK, that is reassuring. :-)

As for the 15 potion thing, I think I'll be able to adapt it. Whenever I do S3 maps or raids, I do have potions on hand, but I don't rely on using them. If I do, I keep it to a minimum. With the 15 potion limit, I think the most wise thing to do is use a minimum of 5 potions or less per phase. 1st and 2nd phase shouldn't be too much trouble for me, but I think with 3rd phase, I'll probably need to rely on the potions.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll probably farm the Regular Succubus Fang since 150 seals isn't so bad and the 10 sec difference doesn't bother me.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    187 said:

in b4 Golden god title boats only

Will never happen unless it is a joke. Heck the folks that have request likely won't even bother to do ein since it is too much work...

• BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Probably the only thing that keeps me pushing now.
    Wasn't able to do my planned speed upgrades from Einrach and Smash 1 (SOONTM) all because of this.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    Can't wait to get carried by my harem of scythies.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Necrochild

A lot of time it's cheaper to just buy them preinfused. Not an available option generally for the kitty stuff due to bind on equip, but the blue brooch should be easier to roll crit on due to it being an already existing stat (roll +def twice in a row on my way, of course).
    Small bit of info here: Infusion doesn't make the brooch bound to you, it only bound when you boom & restore / enchant or sell it to someone else. So buying pre-infused is still possible.
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited October 29, 2016
    Answer is image I don't have the stats for this raid. image
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    187 said:

in b4 Golden god title boats only

or ATT Limit Release requirement boats +haha
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    I'll definitely give a try. Shouldn't die much with 20k def ^^
  • RolandRoland
    Vindictus Rep: 1,715
    My body is ready.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    XD this boss too much for meh ;-; I don't even cap crit on S2... And I don't think my skill level is good enough to stay alive on that raid but who knows...I might join to get carried by scrubie classes like Scythes and Xgun n.n
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    TheDayInLove

Small bit of info here: Infusion doesn't make the brooch bound to you, it only bound when you boom & restore / enchant or sell it to someone else. So buying pre-infused is still possible.
    True, but not likely, why I said generally not available. Trust, I've been stalking the damn market for some (the necklace, specifically).
  • TenkashiXianShengTenkashiXianSheng
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    28K M.Att says hell yes I will