[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What did you name your Statuette?

Order5Order5
Vindictus Rep: 5,900
in General Discussion
Unlike the Easter Bunny event, I ran out of creative ideas for this one.

5o6LIln.jpg

Comments

• RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    7fdXmrB.png

I was unoriginal
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    UWnNFoZ.png

for my Lynn

and "Hibiscus" for my Evie
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited July 26, 2017
    wTHA2.png
    Bunny was named imgay.
    XieLeucosieMochiSweetRiceMonster
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    zA1Vjs1.png
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Freya. Can be also Valkyrie. You are welcome.
  • RhilinRhilin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,070
    Morrighan.
  • ZaeadrasZaeadras
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    Nao
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Cancer
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    Lucy
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Serenity
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    I named mine fuccboi. My bunny was Mingegurgle, for those Zero Punctuation fans here.
    jjX
  • IanIan
    Vindictus Rep: 605
    jimbo
  • ChianiChiani
    Vindictus Rep: 980
    Oreo
    ZaeadrasOrder5
  • theoc86theoc86
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I named mine Blu! im new to these events and im not sure how one of you has a level 4 already. i thought it was 4 in the mail and 4 from doing dailys per day. where else can you get the black and white shards from as i really want to complete this.
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited July 27, 2017
    theoc86 wrote: »
    I named mine Blu! im new to these events and im not sure how one of you has a level 4 already. i thought it was 4 in the mail and 4 from doing dailys per day. where else can you get the black and white shards from as i really want to complete this.

You get 8 intotal, 4 white and 4 black fragments, you get 2 of each Via the mail everyday after reset at 12, and then you get 2 of each more, from completing the Daily Missions, Use X amount of Active skills, kill X amount of bosses or regular monsters, obtain X amount of items from battle, ect ect, they also reset every day,

In so far, it only takes 4 fragments to level up the statue, it only goes to Lv14, so you need 56 fragments in total, it'll take 7 days to obtain that, the event is fairly easy, The event lasts till August 30th so even if you screw up and use a black fragment when it wants a white one, and thus only obtain 1 point instead of 2 you'll have plenty of time,

On another note, the rewards and statue level are Per character, So that means you can get all 14 rewards on all characters,
    theoc86
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    Ugh
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    I named my alt's statuette, YinYang.
  • theoc86theoc86
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    theoc86 wrote: »

You get 8 intotal, 4 white and 4 black fragments, you get 2 of each Via the mail everyday after reset at 12, and then you get 2 of each more, from completing the Daily Missions, Use X amount of Active skills, kill X amount of bosses or regular monsters, obtain X amount of items from battle, ect ect, they also reset every day,

In so far, it only takes 4 fragments to level up the statue, it only goes to Lv14, so you need 56 fragments in total, it'll take 7 days to obtain that, the event is fairly easy, The event lasts till August 30th so even if you screw up and use a black fragment when it wants a white one, and thus only obtain 1 point instead of 2 you'll have plenty of time,

On another note, the rewards and statue level are Per character, So that means you can get all 14 rewards on all characters,

thankyou for helping appreciated :)
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    I'm about to name it Ferghalicious.
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    tnQw959.png
    08eWViP.gif