[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ein Lacher God Of Death

JinyieJinyie
Vindictus Rep: 1,830
in General Discussion
When Cromm dashes 3 times I keep getting hit. I'm positive we could cross cut this before as Vella, but now not anymore? I barely have time to dodge it either and there's almost no indication that he's going to use this attack. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    No, it's changed where he has an electrific field around him when he charges and deals electric based damage. Pretty much if he does this your run's over. Have fun dealing with RNG to get golden god. Btw, first one is towards you, 2nd time he charges away, and then he comes back towards you again. Hence the zapping when you get hit.
  • JinyieJinyie
    I guess I'll have to settle for Silver God ;_; thanks for reply
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    This took me a few tries with my Evie, it's just rng game at that point.
    Pray to rngesus he doesn't use it or he misses.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Puppyman wrote: »

Irony is scythe evies can blink right through it and not get hit.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Ikarsu wrote: »

Scythe evie can just blink anything in life :<
    B> Invul for staff evie
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815

B)
  • JinyieJinyie
    yes... I've tried chains
  • JinyieJinyie
    okay finally beat it :s took forever but for any sword Vellas try doing this. Avoid cross cut attacks so you can dodge twice his first dash (towards you) and then his third dash (toward you again). Cross cut his attacks again for like ~5/6 of his attacks and he will do more charges soon so rinse repeat. Good luck +pain
    Quinque
  • CuteeCutee
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    yes you are right, the dash could be xcutted before, but since rise he got a sligh changes in some combos and its not working anymore, gotta dash :|
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    If You meant the 3 long range dashes he does along with steam sound - in my Ein Lacher video he did that just once and missed everything, but I attempted to crosscut it, so probably was crosscutable. If it's now - I don't know, but can check later on if You want.
  • LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    Jinyie wrote: »
    When Cromm dashes 3 times I keep getting hit. I'm positive we could cross cut this before as Vella, but now not anymore? I barely have time to dodge it either and there's almost no indication that he's going to use this attack. Am I doing something wrong?

Stay mid-range to dodge this on reaction
  • HangeZoeHangeZoe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,355
    edited July 10, 2017
    Ikarsu wrote: »

Harder than you think! I'd always blink through it and he'd hit me with second dash, or if I blinked twice to avoid both, he'd hit me with third! Really annoying! But I would blink forward, blink back, then blink forward really fast twice and it seemed to work! :3 Even then it seemed like RNG for me, though! Blink stamina consumption OP!